[2014.10.03] Announcement: update Warspear Online 4.3

Peter_Munk

Ranger

"Hunter's Cage". Ranger closes the enemy into energy cage which stuns the enemy, but increasing his physical damage.

"his" backs to the ranger or the stunned enemy?

Blade dancer

"Counterattack". After each attack on your character, Blade dancer can strike back. Developing the skill increasing its chance, damage and active time.

How he will strike back? what's the way? Is it like shamans' "Lightning Shield"?

Craft

One useful change been done in crafting system. You only could follow crafting tasks if you were logged in. Now application will be sending you pop ups informing you that the task is over.

So you mean, I won't be able to craft a rare craft started before I logged in, I can only craft rare tasks that are appeared after I log in?

Interface improvements

We’ve made a little, but very important interface change. Now opened windows in game client can be closed by clicking (or tapping) on “neutral” zone (green area on the screenshot).

menu.png

Navigation in menu became more convenient. But it also helps gaming process, making collecting trophies or changing weapons way faster. Otherwise, if you don’t find this option useful, you can always switch it off in game settings.

Can you explain it more pls ? :)

Thanks for this awesome brand new update! :friends: :give_rose: :good: ;) :) :clapping:

Ok thats it.I quit this game. :facepalm:

Another stun for druid that deal AoE damage? 3 stun skills try beat that 1v1

Priest now can remove negative effect and AoE heal? Necro new skill is useless

Bds got rebound skill?Now they can hams,shield if enemy run use rush get stun,stun over use counter attack then repeat.Thats just insane.

Whats the point giving rogue another "flurry of steel"? give them a stun skill like ranger.

Idk why but everytime you give debuff skill to mc,its always something stupid like "the effect will gone if got attacked" when you give elf a "pure  stun" which the effect will last and still can attack.

Worst disappointment.Like I say,MC and forsaken faction purpose is only serve as the complement to this game.Elves cant play alone so they make mc as their enemy but MC will always got the worst and elf will always got the best.

The good game end into a stupid game.

about necro and priest new skills..

Its not only nightmare.Poison spittle dot combo,nightmare,deathly eye,infection,panic, even fatefull connection(I think)all of them is negative buff so yeah with 1 single click they all gone.Thats great,isn't it?A heal and cure in 1 skill even works on AoE,why not making them invulnareble for 24/7?

F U C K Necromancer, i will just remove all points from expert skills and spend on basic skills.

After x2 druid's heal skill now x2 priest's heal skill, GG devs  :yahoo:

EDIT :

Warlock"Stone Body". Warlock becomes invulnerable for enemies, but loses ability to to move or attack.

Like that ?

photo.jpg

LOL

lmfao u think u known more about necro than me?

check this please: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=113741.0

Also check 2v2 arena rating on lv 24. Im the only necro who actually plays 2v2 on Sapphire.

Stop basing your argument on how the game looked like 1-2 years ago.

Funny, you said necro is like a poop but you linked to me your necro wins in arena videos?I dont get what are you trying to say LOL..

And as far as I know, it looks like you're the one trying to start an arguement here -. -?

You ppl talk like you can have all expert skills but true is that you can have only 1 expert 4/4 so stop blabering that druid has2 heals 3 stuns and op attack skills  :facepalm: .

Funny, you said necro is like a poop but you linked to me your necro wins in arena videos?I dont get what are you trying to say LOL..

And as far as I know, it looks like you're the one trying to start an arguement here -. -?

you said a team with 2 necros could wreak havoc on arena 2v2. that's far from the present reality.

You ppl talk like you can have all expert skills but true is that you can have only 1 expert 4/4 so stop blabering that druid has2 heals 3 stuns and op attack skills  :facepalm: .

The problem is that (compared to other mc classes), even druid's level 1 expert skills are very powerful and/or useful.

you said a team with 2 necros could wreak havoc on arena 2v2. that's far from the present reality.

With 2 pro necros (good amp + team work + good Nightmares and Heals timing) why not? And after this update, I bet necros can be still the best combo team in arena 2v2.

Besides, in that videos you even showed me yourself that necro doesnt need another necro to win in arena 2v2.Just good timing Nightmare with another stun skills can make a whole battle to 2v1.

By the way, as far I said, I never said that Necros are OP.I only mentioned they are good in arena 2v2.Please check back LOL

And after this update, I bet necros can be still the best combo team in arena 2v2.

The best 2x2 combo is 2 druids.Necro isn't anymore.

You talk like you can not have 3/4 forest song 3/4 secret link, at level 24, smart people do not just max out one skill, try harder.

Ranger doesn't have any counter attack skills and they just stand there takes all the damages while spamming skills, besides now with max resilience 25%, everyones getting harder to kill with those special expert skills.

Im a mix arena and kw +10 ranger(3.9k def 15% resi) and when I arena in 2v2 now, most of the time alot melees can kill me in a few seconds

Compared to people with 15% resilience like this +10 ranger, 25% resilience are harder to kill, well done.

Secondly, "standing there" is probably why you are having problem's, go play a melee, all range classes are meant to kite.

Since the first expert skill update, rangers already started to get nerfed.Are OP while Pala,DK,Warlock and Barbie are climbing up too.

Yes, DK's are climbing up, and Ranger's are getting nerfed since flamey arrow, i think you should follow this guy's advice:

Ok, for anyone who knows nothing about rangers please stfu..

With 2 pro necros (good amp + team work + good Nightmares and Heals timing) why not? And after this update, I bet necros can be still the best combo team in arena 2v2.

Besides, in that videos you even showed me yourself that necro doesnt need another necro to win in arena 2v2.Just good timing Nightmare with another stun skills can make a whole battle to 2v1.

By the way, as far I said, I never said that Necros are OP.I only mentioned they are good in arena 2v2.Please check back LOL

Necros are obsolete now. Druid can do everything necro can but better.

Root is like nightmare but better range and you can rape the person who is on stun without interrupting it. It has a little shorter duration but still very easy to put one player on infinite root with 2 druids with 10% cooldown (very easy to get nowadays). Yes you can still attack while on root but guess what, necro shaman and lock (the only ranged classes) will never do substantial damage with normal attacks.

Also, druid has 2 healing skills and necro only has 1. You can count shield in but secret link lv 1 can heal more than what shield lv5 can absorbe.

Necro loses 4% HP each time he uses heal and shield while druid doesn't. On a 2v2 fight we can estimate necro will use at least 3 shields and 2 heals, im losing 135 hp each time so you are already looking at 675 HP disadvantage.

Druid has 3 stun skills (will have 4 after update) while necro only has 1 which is 4 yards and the one after update will be meelee range stun.

I experienced this brutal imbalance playing 2v2 with 3 good players with good amps. You are saying things based on how the game looked like 1-2 years ago and I suspect you dont even have a Necromancer. Also you didnt even known I am the only active necro on 2v2 on the entire server, which further shows how outdated and clueless you are about the things you are saying.

Compared to people with 15% resilience like this +10 ranger, 25% resilience are harder to kill, well done.

Secondly, "standing there" is probably why you are having problem's, go play a melee, all range classes are meant to kite.

Yes, DK's are climbing up, and Ranger's are getting nerfed since flamey arrow, i think you should follow this guy's advice:

Lmao I know you are a rogue thats why you are defending your own class.

Listen, from the beginning I already said that rangers cant do anything besides standing and spamming those skills.Rogues already can counter rangers range skill with their jump.So you expect me to "run" doing nothin to fight back while rogues suddenly jumped out and banging me so hard out of stealth?

Funny dude.

And you mean rangers are getting more OP after they get those flamy arrow?

Lmao how bout those rogues when they get those jump/fly skill?

Its too obvious you are tryin to defend your own class with those sarcasm LOL

Listen kid, when you are ranger while facing those melees especially rogues with jump, you better finish them off right away after they got you first out of stealth.The more you are trying to run away,the more damages you will get.Go and play a ranger, Mr Know It All.

Necros are obsolete now. Druid can do everything necro can but better.

Root is like nightmare but better range and you can rape the person who is on stun without interrupting it. It has a little shorter duration but still very easy to put one player on infinite root with 2 druids with 10% cooldown (very easy to get nowadays). Yes you can still attack while on root but guess what, necro shaman and lock (the only ranged classes) will never do substantial damage with normal attacks.

Also, druid has 2 healing skills and necro only has 1. You can count shield in but secret link lv 1 can heal more than what shield lv5 can absorbe.

Druid has 3 stun skills (will have 4 after update) while necro only has 1 which is 4 yards and the one after update will be meelee range stun.

I experienced this brutal imbalance playing 2v2 with 3 good players with good amps. You are saying things based on how the game looked like 1-2 years ago and I suspect you dont even have a Necromancer. Also you didnt even known I am the only active necro on 2v2 on the entire server, which further shows how outdated and clueless you are about the things you are saying.

Blah blah im lazy to quarrel and yes I do have a necro.

Lmao I know you are a rogue thats why you are defending your own class.

Same generic stuff all half wits say, and no, I am warlock, Shaman, Rogue, Necro. and played / killed all classes.

So you expect me to "run" doing nothin to fight back

I could link you what kiting is, but it's hopeless,

So, just stand there with 15% resi, stand and spam them skills, brain isn't required.

I already said that rangers cant do anything besides standing and spamming those skills.

Listen kid, when you are ranger while facing those melees especially rogues with jump, you better finish them off right away after they got you first out of stealth.The more you are trying to run away,the more damages you will get.

Study and Learn how not too "Stand and Spam"

Same generic stuff all half wits say, and no, I am warlock, Shaman, Rogue, Necro. and played / killed all classes.

I could link you what kiting is, but it's hopeless,

So, just stand there with 15% resi, stand and spam them skills, brain isn't required.

Ahaha you never played both faction before thats why you are trying sooo hard to defend your own kind here.

Answer me this Mr Know It All, if a rogue or 2 rogues suddenly jump out of stealth and started to merciless strike blah blah spamming all those skills on a ranger, how will you kite? Show me please LMAO.

Like Mostxkills said, the more you are trying to run away after those rogues got you, the more damages you will take and in the end you are done.

climbing up? dk?

just by this is pretty obvious you have no idea what you talking about.

Please go and ask Physik how to play a dk espeacially when pvp if you dont know.

Ayuh becomes a good dk with crazy fast combo skills after being trained by Physik.

So stop crying to me if you dont know how to play your own class.

Ahaha you never played both faction before thats why you are trying sooo hard to defend your own kind here..

Played  both faction's, before you even knew this game existed.

15% resi, then complains other people have 25%, "Stand and Spam" Tactic, think's DK are better than priest, or mage, or ranger?

You guy's, pure comedy, hell i even posted a video of a naked ranger kitting 3 rogue's, still mind is blank? isn't it?,

Troll or ignorantly stupid, who know's.

Please go and ask Physik how to play a dk espeacially when pvp if you dont know.

Ayuh becomes a good dk with crazy fast combo skills after being trained by Physik.

So stop crying to me if you dont know how to play your own class.

you are complaing about rangers, like LOL.

go learn a thing or two before you say anything.

Study and Learn how not too "Stand and Spam"

Lmao please dont link to me those newbie arena putting trap and run back method, I already know those tricks.

Answer me in 2v2 or pvp what will you do after rogues suddenly jumped out on you and gouge when that 1x1 trap didnt get them?

By the way, it was quite obvious in that vid those guys are not pro rogues, the hell they just rush in and got trapped in that tiny narrow space.Noob.

Smart guys will always know that in that tiny narrow space sure have some traps.

why anyone dont talk about shaman and rogue's secret power?! Thats 2 class every update got best skills but some ppl try again make useless to elves !!. Mcs dont cry to devs and two side too balanced !!

Played  both faction's, before you even knew this game existed.

15% resi, then complains other people have 25%, "Stand and Spam" Tactic, think's DK are better than priest, or mage, or ranger?

You guy's, pure comedy, hell i even posted a video of a naked ranger kitting 3 rogue's, still mind is blank? isn't it?,

Troll or ignorantly stupid, who know's.

Lol stop talking about those "old players and new players" things kiddo.Grow up and starts to accept that there are alot pro new player out there please.So what if you played this game for 10 years or what?that doesnt mean you are still the strongest .LMAO There is nobody better than anyone.

15% Resi + Full +10 I dont think it should be a problem, the problem goes to those expert skills by devs.

For what I spend those money to +10 only lose to those easy to get +9 and resi 25%?Like I said, its imbalance.

Besides you really think DK cant beat mages or rangers?LOL, that must be you dont know how to play a tank with pull skill xD

Like I said, in that vid those rogues are dumb and that naked ranger didnt do anything besides running.Hes lucky cause those noob rogues didnt stealh and jump on him at first.

And hey, why you didnt answer me how to "kite" like a "pro" away from rogues that suddenly jumped out on you after your tiny little trap didnt work?

Or you just doesnt know anythings about ranger but acting like you knows it all?xD

you are complaing about rangers, like LOL.

go learn a thing or two before you say anything.

Uh hmm, what I did posted about rangers are facts.Everyone knows that playing a ranger is about luck and spam skills, lacks of special skills like any others classes.

So I dont want to waste my time quarreling with a noob DK like you.

I know you are crying about losing because you didnt amp or dont even know how to play a DK properly.

And I bet my noobie +10 ranger can kill u easily without trap.

Lol stop talking about those "old players and new players" things kiddo.Grow up and starts to accept that there are alot pro new player out there please.So what if you played this game for 10 years or what?that doesnt mean you are still the strongest .LMAO There is nobody better than anyone.

15% Resi + Full +10 I dont think it should be a problem, the problem goes to those expert skills by devs.

For what I spend those money to +10 only lose to those easy to get +9 and resi 25%?Like I said, its imbalance.

Besides you really think DK cant beat mages or rangers?LOL, that must be you dont know how to play a tank with pull skill xD

Like I said, in that vid those rogues are dumb and that naked ranger didnt do anything besides running.Hes lucky cause those noob rogues didnt stealh and jump on him at first.

Firstly, you brought up what class i play, so i explained, never claimed bullshit about being strongest, plenty can kill me. there are also plenty of new player's starting now who probably know how to use ranger better than "Stand and Spam"  +10 ranger.

Secondly, DK can beat stupid mage's or ranger's, who do not kite, yes, like you, but the smart one's learn that DK's pull is 30 seconds, thus can be kitted like a little doll.

Thirdly, 15% resilience vs 25% resilience yeah... No difference at all, further proof you are clueless, keep at it.

Firstly, you brought up what class i play, so i explained, never claimed bullshit about being strongest, plenty can kill me. there are also plenty of new player's starting now who probably know how to use ranger better than "Stand and Spam"  +10 ranger.

Secondly, DK can beat stupid mage's or ranger's, who do not kite, yes, like you, but the smart one's learn that DK's pull is 30 seconds, thus can be kitted like a little doll

Thirdly, 15% resilience vs 25% resilience yeah... No difference at all, further proof your clueless, keep at it.

You dumb? Since when I said I always stand and spam? It depends on what kind of situation in a battle.. So please open up your brain and eye read back my first post

And did I just said "DK Only Have Pull Skills"?I Said "DK With Combos" So read back smartass and stop acting like you knows all classes sooo well and started a fight here defending your class and ego.

So what with resi? As long as my def can caught them up.Like I Said in the beginning, rangers lack of special skill unlike other classes.