Me too

1 yard AoE would be useless.But take a look at this

Several enemies in a certain circle around him

I have a high hope it would be more than 1-2 yards

Me too

1 yard AoE would be useless.But take a look at this

I have a high hope it would be more than 1-2 yards

Yea probably, I hope so too.

I heard many warlock disappointed with the new expert skill.

But for me that skill could be your life saver,if you time it right.

warlock skill sounds good mainly because it can be used near 500 hp to regen skills for a last fighting chance

warlock skill sounds good mainly because it can be used near 500 hp to regen skills for a last fighting chance

Sorry but I can hardly understand what you mean

but if what you mean is when around 500 hp left,warlock can use this skill to save them? then its not the only answer

I can see 1 point this skill could be somehow Op,if the cooldown is low.

and its never written this skill could only be use if you are near death.

example facing pala banner 1v1,depending on the duration of this skill,it can completely nullify banner damage and also other DoT damage like fetter + purify.

Thats just my guess if the "invulnareble" on the skill description works like what comes to my mind but you know Arinar is full of suprise and miracle  ;D

Dk's new skill sounds dope. But why are the elfs only getting the op/area heals?? Mcs have healers too :facepalm:

dk new skill sounds like an exhalation of darkness 2.0, how good or bad it is, we are yet to see. (personnal opinion: not too excited about it).

about the heals...hm yea, don't even know what to say.  :facepalm:

dk new skill sounds like an exhalation of darkness 2.0, how good or bad it is, we are yet to see. (personnal opinion: not too excited about it).

about the heals...hm yea, don't even know what to say.  :facepalm:

Not surprised that you're "not too excited about it", all you ever do is moan about how weak you are.

"Breaking upon Damage", maxed it should last 5 seconds or more at least, pretty good vs two rogue's on you, or any multiple melee's. Doubt it's aoe range, more like "forest song", really good change they needed for 3x3+ arena.

Please tell me this will have a range of 5 and not 4 like Nightmare

this and plspls.

self aoe? aoe area cast? single target? could read these ways, any confirm on it? wuts is panic!?

this and plspls.

self aoe? aoe area cast? single target? could read these ways, any confirm on it? wuts is panic!?

Pretty much exactly like forest song, I guess:

Can we select the area the skill Panic will be casted on Necromancers?

no, just works around him

That's sweet, only good features implemented in my opinion. Barb really needed a dmg skill, it combining with chop is even cooler! Just hopeing it deals some nice damage.

Not surprised that you're "not too excited about it", all you ever do is moan about how weak you are.

elf didn't become gods they r just harder to kill  because mc kill elf usually and after the fight they go out with 25-40% hp  they just want elf to resist

and mc skill has unusual combo but its hard to use because no one knows who to use it right  like necro first and last skill that make good combo vs pt of elf but its noy easy to casr right like shaman quake

maybe gm will give mc a shity heal skill in the end of lvl cap update but it wont be good like rouge knife skill " they wanted to make rouge able to do ranged attack , migh work with ranger new skill if dmg good and mp low "  don't expect a great healing skill from them 

They make the game icon an elf face

Ok, for anyone who knows nothing about rangers please stfu..

Since the first expert skill update, rangers already started to get nerfed.

Rogue can fly, bd can shield, barbie can heal, pala becomes damager, druid double heal skills, shamy shield which works like blessing.

You get that? All their expert skills are so "unique" or special but ranger still like a dummy doll standing there and spam skills while praying for blessing and crictical works.

Ranger doesn't have any counter attack skills and they just stand there takes all the damages while spamming skills, besides now with max resilience 25%, everyones getting harder to kill with those special expert skills.

Even ranger scatter skill will get cancelled if the enemy standing near a wall and trap is one of the worse stun skill ever with a 1x1 area, you can only hopes some dummy will get caught in it.

So the only good unique skill ranger have is blessing which is about luck and not 100% works all the time.

Im a mix arena and kw +10 ranger(3.9k def 15% resi) and when I arena in 2v2 now, most of the time alot melees can kill me in a few seconds especially double rogues suddenly came out of stealth and jumped on me.I cant even do anything yet but I died.

The most frustrating is some of those +9 rogues can kill me a +10 in few seconds.

Thats why I already stopped to play this game about a week ago because of the imbalances and lets see whether this update rangers will get some pointless spam skill or a unique one just like other classes.

Yes, currently BD, Rogue, Druid and Shaman Are OP while Pala,DK,Warlock and Barbie are climbing up too.Ranger,Priest and Mage are ok but Necro still at the bottom.Who knows? Maybe after this update Necro can get an infinite stun combo, Nightmare + Panic(Fear).So theres a hope for Necro.

i just have curiosity for the developers ,why necromancers are still on the game ,i mean why didn't u delete them already and get finished with it cause it would be better for all if u do that,,,,u can just increase the healing of minons and voilà u have a necro ...please don't waste ur time in making new useless skills for necros just to say i made new skills for all classes...just say bye ye to necros and delete then and do as i said about minions it would be better for all players,,u can just go bye a necro minion and doo quests instead of waiting to find a necro which r already rare to find and day by day become more rare until u won't find anyone playing them

i just have curiosity for the developers ,why necromancers are still on the game ,i mean why didn't u delete them already and get finished with it cause it would be better for all if u do that,,,,u can just increase the healing of minons and voilà u have a necro ...please don't waste ur time in making new useless skills for necros just to say i made new skills for all classes...just say bye ye to necros and delete then and do as i said about minions it would be better for all players,,u can just go bye a necro minion and doo quests instead of waiting to find a necro which r already rare to find and day by day become more rare until u won't find anyone playing them

Theres still some hopes in necro bro.

Like I said,maybe after this update necro can get an infinite stun combo with Nightmare + Panic.

Besides, 2 pro necros can almost dominate anyones in 2v2 arena.

Just go to youtube and watch how 2 +10 barbies like hassn got trolled by 2 +7 necros.

panic.....what hell, why not gm hate necros.....? its very useless, if u cant hit ur enemy while it's active. Come on gm have some mercy for necros lol give them something useful. :facepalm:

Make skill bars fit in the vertical interface.. 1 on top of the other if you have to... or more hoykey slots... pointless to play on phone anymore vertical

And this! Come on, how hard can it be to make? My screen is huge, but still I got super tiny hotkey buttons that I have to switch between.  :facepalm:

So curious about the "Panic" skill. Dev's could you please tell us the range around the character that it will effect ?

And here comes the ususal note to al the people who cry and whine about skills they barely know shiz about.

Shut up. Wait and see.

I wanta necro skill which summons dead warrior (low hp low damage , reduces attack speed and it should be very irritating :P )

I hate ppl like him he plays best dueling class even dont have to think just simple click on enemy and he says how good he is bullshit

Mc you got op shaman warlock and rouge i dont know about other classes anyway stop meowing. We talk about weak classes not wich faction is dumper.

Besides, 2 pro necros can almost dominate anyones in 2v2 arena.

Just go to youtube and watch how 2 +10 barbies like hassn got trolled by 2 +7 necros.

I think you stopped playing the game in 2013.

thats cool , priests get a new aoe healing skill (unlike necro) druid get another dmg skill ( shamans get 1 second cool down for a skill :rofl: ) . To sum it up elves in arena not have 4 healing skills of which 2 are aoe. mcs get 2 healing skills , that are just used for one target.

ty devs. this game is going down very soon...

Lol

priest have 2 heals skill :D

Druid have 2 heal skill and many stun

wtf bd have counter attack . Next update bd can heal .

and mc skills still suck.

whats wrong with mc dev ?

Nah Necro is still good in 2v2, trust me.

lmfao u think u known more about necro than me?

check this please: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=113741.0

Also check 2v2 arena rating on lv 24. Im the only necro who actually plays 2v2 on Sapphire.

Stop basing your argument on how the game looked like 1-2 years ago.