[2014.10.03] Announcement: update Warspear Online 4.3

Peter_Munk

so what does it mean ? :unknw: 

any one have any idea ?  :bomb:

and is it like priest and pala aura ?  :crazy:

seriously? are you being serious?

seriously? are you being serious?

Yes he is, don't go there.

healers in mc better because shaman and necro heal more than priest and have more effective skills

He's trolling, do not ever take him serious, i mean:

Ranger's hasn't gotten a single useless skill, followed by:

Interesting expert's for Lock and Necro, rest to be seen.

calling me a liar? please enlighten me how im wrong about paladin

:lol: u still hate me    nooob  :facepalm:

No, i find you funny, hate is for something serious.

calling me a liar? please enlighten me how im wrong about paladin
Yeah, troll further.
yet another useless expert skill for rangers

Paladin hasn't changed, the burst is still there..

No, i find you funny, hate is for something serious.

Yeah, troll further.

Paladin hasn't changed, the burst is still there..

burst = extra 2 second cooldown per skill (sun seal + banner) seems legit im sure my opponent will stay still for 2 seconds. i can admit the burst was op but im just loving how ignorant you are towards paladin tactics

rangers have shit expert skills, thanks for repeating what i said

paladin has 2 useless expert skills, care to prove me wrong? aoe taunt which doesnt work + shield exclusive skill that doesnt even do damage

rogue is OP btw, go back to your biased opinions and accusations of trolling, ill be right here

.l. Necromancer skill, i think Panic is another lol skill... Coz reseting is sure in pvp... :diablo: if we don't  attak enemy, how do we suppose to kill them??? I am sure Panic is gonna be worst skill :(

IT'S ALIIIVE

Oi Mbd!!! Anyways, that's exactly my thoughts, poor poor casters hahaha

Ha good to see you to gi, do come to EU to talk sometimes.

Can ranger stun from distance too? Also how many times do knifes ricochet.

care to prove me wrong? + shield exclusive skill that doesnt even do damage

Powerful shield strike making damage ad pushing enemy back for a few yards

Fetter's and Purify are not affected, and still able to be used with Banner, yes? That is where the burst comes, sun seal's dmg is negligible for 2 seconds vs 3k+ HP, it hit's less than 100, burst is mainly for the highest OPENER dmg, not dot's, 2 seconds on a little dot' is nothing, so burst hasn't changed, im sure everybody agree's with ranger's expert's being useless, please troll more.

haha youve never played paladin its soo obvious

sun seal 100 damage?  :lol: :lol:

you sound just like the typical melee paladin not bothering to stack magic

im sure that "little dot" and 100 damage sun seal isnt good at all in your eyes

sun seal 100 damage?  :lol: :lol:

People use Mdef = not rabbit's,

read the post again to know the difference between burst and damage over time, 2 second's is nothing, and all classes have this penalty now, when they change purify and banner, then you can say "No burst".

With paladin's new skill Doing Damage, it is not useless, 15% def shield bonus + banner, single target and a push back,  keep trolling how ranger's and paladin's are useless, yet to proof anything

read the post again to know the difference between burst and damage over time, 2 second's is nothing, and all classes have this penalty now, when they change purify and banner, then you can say "No burst".

With paladin's new skill Doing Damage, it is not useless, 15% def shield bonus + banner, single target and a push back,  keep trolling how ranger's and paladin's are useless, yet to proof anything

quoting what i say then saying im wrong isnt proving me wrong, rangers have bad expert skills, pallys have 2 useless expert skills

have all the mdef u want sun seal doesnt do 100 damage at lv4 + DoT isnt small if youre not using lv1 skills also

keep making assumptions over the noob paladins youve fought and owned

Same questions as Angelo. Btw nice changes. I like the idea of closing the menu. It will be much easier and faster. Again guys ... I hope you will do something with new hot-keys. Maybe you can also let us (pc users) change it to any hot-key we like. This would be awesome. 

.l. Necromancer skill, i think Panic is another lol skill... Coz reseting is sure in pvp... :diablo: if we don't  attak enemy, how do we suppose to kill them??? I am sure Panic is gonna be worst skill :(

necro not about killing as much as it's about disable and surviving, for that purpose I think this skill will be very useful! buy time before nightmare cooldown! for PvP I can understand the concern but i'm willing to bet this skill will save many little necro lives

quoting what i say then saying im wrong isnt proving me wrong,

True, Peter_Munk is proving you wrong, not me.

Paladin"Repellent Strike". Powerful shield strike making damage ad pushing enemy back for a few yards. Developing the skill increasing the damage. Requires a shield.

rangers have bad expert skills,

Keep making yourself look silly.

Panic is gonna probably be the first expert i will buy for my necro since it seems awesome. No idea why you saying it's gonna suck.

And swaaz. Really. Rangers got 2 pure dmg skills. Even with your +0 They should both hit 250ish a piece on every player no?

necro not about killing as much as it's about disable and surviving, for that purpose I think this skill will be very useful! buy time before nightmare cooldown! for PvP I can understand the concern but i'm willing to bet this skill will save many little necro lives

"Breaking upon Damage", maxed it should last 5 seconds or more at least, pretty good vs two rogue's on you, or any multiple melee's.

Doubt it's aoe range, more like "forest song", really good change they needed for 3x3+ arena.

I heard many warlock disappointed with the new expert skill.

But for me that skill could be your life saver,if you time it right.

Another thing is,why giving elves side another healing skill?With this update,they got 5 healing skill(paladin include) and priest even got AoE heal that remove negative status.Isn't that too much?

Yes you are very right but take under your mind that with mace = low magick banner wont deal much dmg.

And if you think pala should use push back ability then your pala tactic is run away tactic. If you mean it then yes pala can be awsome char in running away :D

whats wrong...    ...Several healing buffs for elves healers... Necro's got area fear skill that will possibly last 3secs and will even break when target get any hit. Only those who really use necro knows how ridiculous it is in 1 on 1 fight with other enemies.

Now with more damage skills for other players, Necromancer's hp will quickly drop below 4% when they have to wait to regenerate hp before they can heal/shield. (there is not even rings for healers with health regeneration stat). Necro has to keep running around until it regen 150hp (16 regen every 5secs if in a fight). Think of it devs...

:) In fact, I have seen where a noob lv18 Bladedancer was chasing a lv22 necro around in swamp trying to hunt him down.(What he would never try with a shaman). I couldn't stop laughing....

"Long story short”, Devs have mercy on necromancers. Is it a crime to be a dark healer?

Panic is gonna probably be the first expert i will buy for my necro since it seems awesome. No idea why you saying it's gonna suck.

Fateful connection and poison shield had great potential but devs decided to give then low numbers (low damage modifier, low duration) and made necromancer's life miserable. Yes panic looks good on paper but what you gonna do if devs decide to give it something like 0.3 sec duration on level 1 and 1 second duration on level 4? I think it's gonna be the same skill the boss from heroic termitary and faceless use. There are good chances it will have really short duration and end up being useless just like fateful connection.

thats totally missing up , new expert skills are so un balanced , the point that 2 elf classes have aoe heals and mc not makes it a big fail , necro fear lol xD area fear , and addetional stun for druids xD so its like 4 stuns now , with link and heal xD 2vs2 2 druids Now is epicly Godmode :D ffs that shit is funny

thats totally missing up , new expert skills are so un balanced , the point that 2 elf classes have aoe heals and mc not makes it a big fail , necro fear lol xD area fear , and addetional stun for druids xD so its like 4 stuns now , with link and heal xD 2vs2 2 druids Now is epicly Godmode :D ffs that shit is funny

Druid: root (stun with the best range in the game), attack, heal, new water skill, attack, lightning -> stun, attack, bee, forest song. If forest song fail run during 2 secs to recharge root, else just stand still use root and repeat. In case you get hit heal + secret link bring you back to 100% health in matter of seconds. Now tell me, how are we supposed to counter this? I will just use one of necro's pro expert skills, oh wait.

Make skill bars fit in the vertical interface.. 1 on top of the other if you have to... or more hoykey slots... pointless to play on phone anymore vertical

agreed.with #pliskin.. i use tab and hotkeys r so small ..it is better if skill hotkeys can be customize with user perspective ...

thx for the update. looking forward to get more better gameplay and better interface ..

Necromancer Got an area fear that will be cancelled by priest area heal skill. Because the priest skill will cancel-out all negative effects.

So many flaws in the overall game setting, though they wont admit it...

Maybe they should just turn the game to PvE offline game. So there would be no need for neither PvP nor balancing of factions...

If the devs are finding it difficult to arrive at reasonable decisions on the game. They should seek sugestions...  ...instead of messing things up.

Note:: You can as well ban me from forum like u always did. I dont care cos i dont play... The fact is u hate to hear the truth...

Necromancer

"Panic". Spell, casting a fear effect, making enemies run away. Hitting them will stop the effect.

Please tell me this will have a range of 5 and not 4 like Nightmare

I try to reserve judgement until I can test things, but I have to agree with the overall sentiment that once again it appears mc getting the shaft.

Please tell me this will have a range of 5 and not 4 like Nightmare

It will be like paladin fetter (but worse since hit will cancel it just like nightmare). U will be lucky if devs give it 2 yards range.

oh how dumb . Elfs now got 2 AoE Heals .

Yet MC's got NO AoE Heals .

wtf? :facepalm:

I always say its bullshit but no one believe me

I try to reserve judgement until I can test things, but I have to agree with the overall sentiment that once again it appears mc getting the shaft.

idk about shaman new skill but it don't look promising 

but I got this idea 

shaman heal 5 times at the hole duration of the skill 

new skill make shaman heal 7 times on same duration 

or shaman get more cool down bound like 10 % and that wont be useful only good with 90 sec skill  :facepalm:

:bad: shaman maybe next update could have heal totem :[ AoE heal  :

and must affect all ppl in the map with no pt  :drinks: but they wont do it  :facepalm:

good gms, as always you guys makes it visible your love for elfs in particular (bds, druids and priests) these classes always have the best skills of the game, this game is not fair and many will stop playing and pretty soon so remained elfs , congratulations gms.

It will be like paladin fetter (but worse since hit will cancel it just like nightmare). U will be lucky if devs give it 2 yards range.

I really expect at least an 3x3 or more yards to be fair