[2014.10.03] Announcement: update Warspear Online 4.3

Peter_Munk

Dear friends, meet our new update Warspear Online 4.3! There are so many new things: new dungeons on the native islands, new expert skills, interface changes and many other things. Full information - below!

Twenty new dungeons!

The biggest event of this update is new dungeons for low-level players on the native islands! We were discussing this opportunity for a while and now dungeons are ready - welcome, fellows! With our new dungeons playing on native islands will be even more entertaining, and also they will be a good team work training before real challenges!

Each native island now has 5 dungeons for different recommended levels (7, 8, 10, 11, 12). They only have one easy difficulty level and you can get there a lot of useful stuff: attack and defence spheres, catalysts and essences for crafting, potions and food, minions and also rare or unique equipment and weapons!

So here they are!

Melvendil: Captured Outpost (7), Black Lair ( 8) , Shrine of Apostates (10), Bone Cave (11), Oakwood of the Keeper (12)

captured_outpost.pngblack_lair.pngshrine_of_apostates.pngbone_cave.pngoakwood_of_the_keeper.png

Langasard: Smugglers' Camp (7), Enchanted Grove ( 8) , Stinking Lair (10), Chapel of Sectarians (11), Temple of Forgotten God (12)

smugglers'_camp.pngenchanted_grove.pngstinking_lair.pngchapel_of_sectarians.pngtemple_of_forgotten_god.png

Godgorrat: Spider Kingdom (7), Grove of Rebirth ( 8) , Tenement of the Serpent (10), Deserted Mines (11),Gorge of Permafrost (12)

spider_kingdom.pnggrove_of_rebirth.pngtenement_of_the_serpent.pngraptor's_den.pnggorge_of_permafrost.png

Moractar: Mortalrium (7), The "Pearl" Hold ( 8) , Blazing Crypt (10), Forbidden Tunnel (11), Abandoned Manor (12)

mortalrium.pngthe_pearl_hold.pngblazing_crypt.pngforbidden_tunnel.pngabandoned_manor.png

New expert skills

We keep developing expert skills, so you can make your own builds, suitable for your gaming style.

Apart from that, we also changed the way they work. Now, after using any of them, other expert skills starting a 2-seconds cool down.

It means that using the whole set of expert skills one by one is impossible now and you will have to make up your own tactics, mixing basic skills with expert ones.

Barbarian

"Defeat". Barbarian strikes with a strong hit bringing high physical damage. If enemy having a “Bleeding” effect, damage will be even higher. Developing the skill increasing damage.

Shaman

"Tribe's Ritual". Effect, increasing the speed of skill's cool down (works for allies and Shaman himself).

Rogue

"Ricochet". Throwing a knife damaging several targets one by one. Using it requires a throwing knife in your equipment (same knife needed for Steel Flurry).

Mage

"Frostbolt". Mage attacks enemy with frostbolt, making a magical damage and slowing down enemy's attack speed.

Paladin

"Repellent Strike". Powerful shield strike making damage ad pushing enemy back for a few yards. Developing the skill increasing the damage. Requires a shield.

Priest

"Redemption". Mass effect restoring allies' health and removes negative effects. Works on a certain area.

Necromancer

"Panic". Spell, casting a fear effect, making enemies run away. Hitting them will stop the effect.

Death Kinght

"Blow of the Silence". Death knight enchanting his weapon and his next attack will make some additional magical damage and disarm the enemy (he won't be able to use skills for a while).

Warlock

"Stone Body". Warlock becomes invulnerable for enemies, but loses ability to to move or attack.

Ranger

"Hunter's Cage". Ranger closes the enemy into energy cage which stuns the enemy, but increasing his physical damage.

Blade dancer

"Counterattack". After each attack on your character, Blade dancer can strike back. Developing the skill increasing its chance, damage and active time.

Druid

"Power of Water". Water sphere strikes the target and nearby enemies and also causes the effect when hitting with a lightning will stun the enemy.

Character’s appearance

You were asking us a lot about new hairstyle. In this update we increased the number of hairstyles (6 for each gender) and also changed the way interface works. Now you can see haircuts and hair colour before bying it.

cutter_set_1.png?nocachehair_paint_1.png?nocachecutter_set_2_1.png?nocachemen_haircut.png?nocachewomen_haircut.png?nocache

Craft

One useful change been done in crafting system. You only could follow crafting tasks if you were logged in. Now application will be sending you pop ups informing you that the task is over.

Interface improvements

We’ve made a little, but very important interface change. Now opened windows in game client can be closed by clicking (or tapping) on “neutral” zone (green area on the screenshot).

menu.png

Navigation in menu became more convenient. But it also helps gaming process, making collecting trophies or changing weapons way faster. Otherwise, if you don’t find this option useful, you can always switch it off in game settings.

Guilds improvements

Miracle shop got a new cool item - new guild pocket increasing number of slots in guild’s storage, you were asking us about for so long. It adds 5 slots and also storage’s maximum space was increased to 150.

Update will be ready 06.10.2014, don’t miss it!

Best wishes,

AIGRIND

As expected...so from now on we will download from steam???  Or from website as well at steam??

N will u make quest dialog correction and  other fixes in dis update??

As expected...so from now on we will download from steam???  Or from website as well at steam??

N will u make quest dialog correction and  other fixes in dis update??

There is no word about Steam in this announcement.

There is no word about Steam in this announcement.

Sorry if I m bothering you people..Wat abt correction? :)

Sorry if I m bothering you people..Wat abt correction? :)

ehm, everything from the announcement post will be added, if it's there it will (and it's not there) :(

I like how you guys listen to the customer. If you've been hearing us complain about things this long, can you PLEASE increase the level caps already and add the corresponding quests and gear to lvl 65? We've been waiting AND asking for 6 years now -.- There's gear through lvl 45 and players have it, so why not finally allow us to use it, instead of wasting my bag and guild space? Thank you.

I like how you guys listen to the customer. If you've been hearing us complain about things this long, can you PLEASE increase the level caps already and add the corresponding quests and gear to lvl 65? We've been waiting AND asking for 6 years now -.- There's gear through lvl 45 and players have it, so why not finally allow us to use it, instead of wasting my bag and guild space? Thank you.

sorry, what? 65? 45 level weapons? Are you talking about our game?

Yes. This game came out in 2008 in Russia. 2011 World-wide. Ask around chat. You will see gear lvls 30s and 40s, but nobody can use it cuz lvl caps in the 20s -.- Some think its a brand new game still. I'm sorry but some of us are still here from the beginning and can't believe how long they've made us wait.

6 lvl silah yok  ::) ::) ::) yaptıginız işin aq ben  ::) ::) ::) neyse fazla bişi beklemiyoruz artık bu oyundan . support ilgisiz admin diye atadiklari adamlar ilgisiz , ilgiyi geçtik yetkisiz xd bu oyun daha fazla gelişmez sanırım . geliştirmeyi beceremiyorlar  :lol:

The new dungeon is good for low level.Thank for that  ;)

The new hero apperance set is also good.

The expert skill is nice though

Now the question :

Necromancer Panic skill work on AoE (hit more than one enemies)or just 1? Because I see you use plural word

Will bladedancer counter attack strike back ranged attack too? or just works on melee?

Omfg those hairstyles are sexy!!

One question lvl7-8 dungeons can be easily done by a good lvl6?

And a huge thanks in advance!

The new dungeon is good for low level.Thank for that  ;)

The new hero apperance set is also good.

The expert skill is nice though

Now the question :

Necromancer Panic skill work on AoE (hit more than one enemies)or just 1? Because I see you use plural word

Will bladedancer counter attack strike back ranged attack too? or just works on melee?

Several enemies in a certain circle around him

Now the question :

1) yes panic will act on multiple attack .it said " them" right

2) yes, it is a buff skill that counter attacks

"Death Kinght

"Blow of the Silence". Death knight enchanting his weapon and his next attack will make some additional magical damage and disarm the enemy (he won't be able to use skills for a while)."

does blow of the silence have a time limit to use it?

like, cast the skill to enchant weapon and have around 3 seconds to hit the enemy or the disarm enchant effect disappears. (this is what happens to exhalation skill of dk)

If recommended level on new dungeons only goes up to 12...does that mean level 13/14 will not be able to receive drops????

Thanks  ;D

Wow necro got a real expert skill this time.Nice for them.

Btw Bds counter attack,how can a melee class counter attack ranged class? ;D  He throw his axe? ::)

Of all expert skill this update,the one that creep me out are Bd's counter attack,priest healing and necro fear

"Death Kinght

"Blow of the Silence". Death knight enchanting his weapon and his next attack will make some additional magical damage and disarm the enemy (he won't be able to use skills for a while)."

does blow of the silence have a time limit to use it?

like, cast the skill to enchant weapon and have around 3 seconds to hit the enemy or the disarm enchant effect disappears. (this is what happens to exhalation skill of dk)

it disappears after a while

wow ranger rise again (atleast for pvp) and bd still and always op.

good job anyway for this upcoming update, but im waiting for arena gears and weapons level 21 (or  maybe 23) then i will start amping again

yup, exactly

So is anything planned for lvls 13/14?  I mean a lot of people have a character that lvl for arena and would like to use it for something more, like the last christmas event dungeons, been quite fun and drops were good, useful.

So is anything planned for lvls 13/14?  I mean a lot of people have a character that lvl for arena and would like to use it for something more, like the last christmas event dungeons, been quite fun and drops were good, useful.

In the future - of course

Yeah, what he said  :blush: :good:

He means the testing weapons that were all over chat and have been reported, the level 28/35/45 weapons and rings, most of these are from the RU servers but i remember in 2013 and 2012 people spammed these items alot, a few times.

Great job btw cant wait for update :good:

thats a joke on the expert skils. imo! ricochet is what steel fury should have been in the first place.now thats 40k gold flushed basically . and bd  counter ? lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that we don't appreciate the update, it's great, but I'm not alone in thinking it's getting rediculous that you haven't more hotkeys yet. And as for ppl all wanting lvl cap rises already....u must be mentally impaired. They WANT YOU to spend to amp, they are not adding new content just so that u can do nothing and wait for them to add something else, how do they make money that way. If anything they need to HOLD OFF raising lvl cap for however long of takes u to realize u should be getting/amping new gear from content now. Why they gonna undercut all sign sales and player sales by adding new stuff when not even 10% of players are CAPABLE of getting top gears in game ATM. Why keep adding more?? Better for them to wait till 80%+ are thru new content, adding more sooner they only screw THEMSELVES cuz nobody buying signs and amping stuff.

Not that we don't appreciate the update, it's great, but I'm not alone in thinking it's getting rediculous that you haven't more hotkeys yet. And as for ppl all wanting lvl cap rises already....u must be mentally impaired. They WANT YOU to spend to amp, they are not adding new content just so that u can do nothing and wait for them to add something else, how do they make money that way. If anything they need to HOLD OFF raising lvl cap for however long of takes u to realize u should be getting/amping new gear from content now. Why they gonna undercut all sign sales and player sales by adding new stuff when not even 10% of players are CAPABLE of getting top gears in game ATM. Why keep adding more?? Better for them to wait till 80%+ are thru new content, adding more sooner they only screw THEMSELVES cuz nobody buying signs and amping stuff.

hmmm i kinda agree and totaly on the hotkeys, they need to add that thing that you get in WoW, like 2sets of hotkeys, but yeah they are taking the piss by adding lew levels slowly, people amp new weps then couple months later need to make +9 again and again.. i just got my bd lvl19 weps and pretty proud of the hard work, reallyyy cba leveling u to 23/25 and get new weps

yeah hot keys even a cpl would be nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! or like a flip set. now that be cool!minds well throw in duel skill sets lol hahahaha

is this a joke? :'D

new shman skill will be like -2 sec cooldown level 1  :wacko: and it sucks and priest? :facepalm: druid has secret link!  why priest also have 2nd heal skill too?  :facepalm: priest and necro? why nt add 2nd heal skill instead giving necro a skill which is like warlock 'fear'

now priest is perfect :drinks: good job

everyone just play priest  ::)  ;)

Please say what kind of items will drop and what lvl please be lvl 6 :(

attack and defence spheres, catalysts and essences for crafting, potions and food, minions and also rare or unique equipment and weapons!

Rogue new expert hits multiple with a knife now, isn't this previous expert skill with a little 'improvement'? What about the dmg rate? And do we need the same amount of knives as the amount of enemies we hit?