Support And Forum

Hizcanavar

Who like the works of the support team? Negative Or Positive Vote For You...  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who like the works of the support team? Negative Or Positive Vote For You...

• No , I don't like Support Team and works
    • Yes , They good team
    • No , I don't like Support Team and works

okay friends :) Who like the works of the support team? Negative Or Positive Vote For u ...

110067_.jpg

not in here dude

Firstly, they are doin a splendid job..It is beyond the capacity of a ordinary man to solve so many issues and development.

Secondly, you are posting abt the devs and clearly criticising them..Good luck with that..

:pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

I agree with the "once a block, it is a block" policy..cuz players are given too many chances.I bet that 95% of the users violate any one of the rules..if they havnt read the Eula rules, they get daily notification regarding the latter..So please dont complain.TBH I had shared info with my close frnd...I lost my phone along with the id.. (really, I dont giv a shit what had happened)

And again, please think before posting such a "debate-able" topic especially wen u r posting in "wrong area"

Useless Text  :(

Useless topic :facepalm:

Firstly, they are doin a splendid job..It is beyond the capacity of a ordinary man to solve so many issues and development.

Secondly, you are posting abt the devs and clearly criticising them..Good luck with that..

:pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

I agree with the "once a block, it is a block" policy..cuz players are given too many chances.I bet that 95% of the users violate any one of the rules..if they havnt read the Eula rules, they get daily notification regarding the latter..So please dont complain.TBH I had shared info with my close frnd...I lost my phone along with the id.. (really, I dont giv a shit what had happened)

And again, please think before posting such a "debate-able" topic especially wen u r posting in "wrong area"

mistakes are made accounts are banned in a misunderstanding. also Account sharing was posted as Legal by snorlax Before. so technically you broke no rules but people who spent money on acc to be banned For a misunderstanding should be Bunk So i disagree with this

mistakes are made accounts are banned in a misunderstanding. also Account sharing was posted as Legal by snorlax Before. so technically you broke no rules but people who spent money on acc to be banned For a misunderstanding should be Bunk So i disagree with this

Sir, r0land has clearly updated his point of view..he stated that account sharing results in ban.

P.S. please check updated sources & posts (no offence)

And yea

Sir, r0land has clearly updated his point of view..he stated that account sharing results in ban.

P.S. please check updated sources & posts (no offence)

And yea

i know. but if they shared before they cant be banned for it if they stop just saying

i know. but if they shared before they cant be banned for it if they stop just saying

True, many are still continuing ..Wat abt them?? Many lied that they didn't shared info..

I bet nearly half the server shares an account, ban them too

Agree

This game has worst technical support.Useless banning of accounts.

I also play castle clash. There technical support is so well that I cant explain.

While in Warspear there is no respect of customers(In game players)

This is the reason most of players quit this game(mostly miracle coiners) i have lot of example.

If you cant keep your customers happy then what we can expect from you?

just amplify to +9/+10 and after ban???

Just be human....

They blocked two of my +10 friends Spykidds and xxamitxx(both are brothers)

Just they used to share sometime.

They mailed technical support like 7-8 days ago.

Still they got no reply.

So what we can expect from gms?

They wasted like 3-4 years in game and finally they are blocked for crap reasons(still unknown)

Why there is no temporary ban always permanent....what the hell...

:clapping: Rachit :friends: :good:

my 6+friendfor no reason banned .

support team proved to be insufficienti

They blocked two of my +10 friends Spykidds and xxamitxx(both are brothers)

Just they used to share sometime.

They mailed technical support like 7-8 days ago.

Still they got no reply.

So what we can expect from gms?

They wasted like 3-4 years in game and finally they are blocked for crap reasons(still unknown)Why there is no temporary ban always permanent....what the hell...

Agree

This game has worst technical support.Useless banning of accounts.

I also play castle clash. There technical support is so well that I cant explain.

While in Warspear there is no respect of customers(In game players)

This is the reason most of players quit this game(mostly miracle coiners) i have lot of example.

If you cant keep your customers happy then what we can expect from you?

just amplify to +9/+10 and after ban???

Just be human....

What this topic is for? You want to discuss matter with technical support? You're welcome, you know the address, we're here not responsible for their actions, that's what everyone should know.