[2014.10.03] Get 50% more Miracle Coins this weekend and 60% discount on skins!

r0land

BxEQ5YL.jpg?1

Greetings, warriors of Arinar!

We're glad to announce a special deal: only this weekend 50% bonus with every Miracle Coins purchase* (except SMS service)!

Offer starts: Friday, October 3rd, 15:00 CET

Offer ends: Monday, October 6th, 10:00 CET

Also you get 60% discount on decorative weapon skins!

Have a nice weekend and good luck!

Take care,

AIGRIND team.

Dear r0land,

When will the error in quest and quest dialog correction fix occur..zzziiii its been almost 2years and I found no changes (atleast not the changes I had made)

Its a good time to finish old work.. :) No complaining here, just a polite question :)

To get free mcoins there is bugged login called [email protected] it give u free mcoins every day.. I hope all try it... and dont report about it...its safe dont worry about it.. I and some friends tryed it alot.. but it work 1 time each device :-( but it still better than nothing... and it work on lvl 12 and higher.. and I warning u guys. ... dont do it on lvl 1.. because it gone.. and u dont get free mcoins..... im trying to be friendly      :-)add my new char if needed. It called. Soulraperr on us shapire .. gl guys and have fun!!! Sorry for take long on talk...

To get free mcoins there is bugged login called [email protected] it give u free mcoins every day.. I hope all try it... and dont report about it...its safe dont worry about it.. I and some friends tryed it alot.. but it work 1 time each device :-( but it still better than nothing... and it work on lvl 12 and higher.. and I warning u guys. ... dont do it on lvl 1.. because it gone.. and u dont get free mcoins..... im trying to be friendly      :-)add my new char if needed. It called. Soulraperr on us shapire .. gl guys and have fun!!! Sorry for take long on talk...

lol only stupid and idiot people will follow your intruction.Better kill yourself  :facepalm: