Should all players go multibox?

Spanish

Since amplify update its not hard check the number of multi boxers grow lot.

Its better do 2 v 1 than 1 v 1 to kill someone (some freaks multi box x3 :wacko: ) Now questing and mobs are harder and have other account healing you or making more damage to mob its lot more fast than the "fair noob" doing it alone.. and u get 2x gold lvling up too.

Many of them still not banned, or none give them any advice.. Should all players do this to balance vs them? :unknw:

Walking around elf side i meet this guy, he wanted peace and let him quest because he is "a good guy"

Yesterday surprise me killing while i was helping at genie and today i find him questing and i kill him. I killed his 2 accounts and his friends many times but he call more and more.. If i was multi boxing i could save my life and kill many of them  O:-)  Should all players do the same because seems like this not broke the rules? :drinks:

10152_.jpg

10153_.jpg

10154_.jpg

One mclan noob multibox with 3 account in US server, they wnt bann em, if they all buy mcoins. They all just care about money and say "duck u cry baby"

Multibox is annoying, i  work on hack at the moment, and i share that for my friends only, cuz that hack is for poor players, who can kill then rich noobs and multiboxers, +rats and cowards, who hit/skill and run.

- mdea (proofed)

- elvila (proofed)

- kipli (proofed)

- anakpanah (?)

- edyjukk (proofed)

- vaseline (proofed)

so many guys who are multiboxxing all the time  :bad: :bad:

why they still play?????

is it allowed now? or what? KUZZMITCH, i wait for ur answer!

One mclan noob multibox with 3 account in US server, they wnt bann em, if they all buy mcoins. They all just care about money and say "duck u cry baby"

not true, our friend was a buyer of mc and got banned anyway

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: ducking noobs multiboxerssssssssssss dont miss meeeeeeee hahaha when i return game become a notys game lol  :lol: :lol: :lol:   

mdea and forth: multixboxing.

he made a new druid, because ethroxy got discovered,

is it allowed to multibox still?

why do the rich kids not get a ban?

fair system do something about it, you can check what device they are using.

if they same device logged forth and mdea and they are on same time, obviously same guy,

he cant even control them properly for war, stands there struggling to fight back due to complicated, his fast fingers cant save him now, against a crossing enemy lolol.

10378_.png

;) lol yes,i caught them too...at genie and again solar/lunar.

i asked fourh what he say about mdea (with my ranger,never talked to him bfor),and he answered with: shut up jaynoob (obviosly mdea) and they both always online same time

and speak same language ;)

Omg. Jayrox, no life, you there? Lol! I have no idea what my friend Forth said to you. And yes i've told him about the psycho that wastes his life on me, so maybe it came from there?

And i must say you crack me up!

Everyone who play with me is me. Paranoia Yeah? At it's best. . Gagagaga

If i could insert smilies this post would be full of them. Really!

And more, to teach you new players like Jayrox, multibox is MANY CLIENTS ON 1 BOX. So stop being such a noob and use the right terminology please for the love of God!

And that sort of multiboxing is hacking the game. Making it illegal.

All i've done is hold my bros phone 1 minute and joking around. How many times should i repeat it to get it in to your thick autistic mind? Huh

I'm beginning to pity you Jayrox. I've got nothing against you, but wish you the best mental health care usa can offer. Omg. . Ahahahahahahaha

Sry couldn't hold myself.

What makes it even funnier is, your always playing with your only friend who is using multiple devices, your beloved diiadora, dobermannn, pitbull. Are you blind, or it ok because they your last friend? Except mc tho. . Hahahaha

Well Jayrox = Deutche. So do yourselves a favör and add to ignore like me.

And stop lieing so much, and get well mentally my little apple pie with cinnamon.

More to come with proof of the hypocrisy that you live by.

Take care!

Omg. Jayrox, no life, you there? Lol! I have no idea what my friend Forth said to you. And yes i've told him about the psycho that wastes his life on me, so maybe it came from there?

And i must say you crack me up!

Everyone who play with me is me. Paranoia Yeah? At it's best. . Gagagaga

If i could insert smilies this post would be full of them. Really!

And more, to teach you new players like Jayrox, multibox is MANY CLIENTS ON 1 BOX. So stop being such a noob and use the right terminology please for the love of God!

And that sort of multiboxing is hacking the game. Making it illegal.

All i've done is hold my bros phone 1 minute and joking around. How many times should i repeat it to get it in to your thick autistic mind? Huh

I'm beginning to pity you Jayrox. I've got nothing against you, but wish you the best mental health care usa can offer. Omg. . Ahahahahahahaha

Sry couldn't hold myself.

What makes it even funnier is, your always playing with your only friend who is using multiple devices, your beloved diiadora, dobermannn, pitbull. Are you blind, or it ok because they your last friend? Except mc tho. . Hahahaha

Well Jayrox = Deutche. So do yourselves a favör and add to ignore like me.

And stop lieing so much, and get well mentally my little apple pie with cinnamon.

More to come with proof of the hypocrisy that you live by.

Take care!

Shut up multiboxer  :facepalm:

mdea, are u mad bro ?  :rofl:

keep cool and drink some coffee, why u angry?

ah wait,i know, u are angry cause u got caught again and u have to make a new druid to multibox again  ;D

nice regards, ur best friend Jayrox  :blush:

Today was nice :D

i was doing dailys when suddenly fourh(mdeas druid) arrived and i started to follow him  ;D  he tried to change way,walking right,suddenly left,just to get me away,then near marak he died in mobs to be away from me  ;D

and then this :

u guys see: he tried to act like mdea TOLD HIM that i am autistic after he caught hisself with his mistake(he called me autistic...exactly what mdea always do)

so...next proof that mdea=fourh ...and suddenly his first druid "ethoxy" isnt online anymore....he is such a noob,everybody know tht he multibox  ;D

(sry for my bad english)

10540_.png

""Should all players go multibox?"""

sure so all get banned :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

really? so mdea and elvila are banned yet??....dont think so

• Developer

Let's sort it out.

You can play with 2 characters at the same time from different devices. Like from phone and PC. That's not multiboxing.

When you are using software which allows you to start 2nd client on your PC - that's reason for ban. Same stuff with other software (bots etc).

so i am allowed to make a 2. acc (druid) and play the druid on phone and my bd on computer and hunt with them???????????? :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

Let's sort it out.

You can play with 2 characters at the same time from different devices. Like from phone and PC. That's not multiboxing.

When you are using software which allows you to start 2nd client on your PC - that's reason for ban. Same stuff with other software (bots etc).

so this means many innocent players have been banned? Isn't it unfair? using 2 or more accounts at once to get advantage, I mean I can make a shaman and hunt freely like bosses are just free kill for me but isn't that unfair?

by the way: kuzz wrote some time ago,that this giving unfair advantages thats why it is illegal??

so what right now?!?!?!