Since I dont play this anymore

Edgeshadowwalk

I figured I would still reach out to some friends of old and possible new. I am starting to stream League of Legends. I would love for people to drop by and chat and watch me :) If you are interested Twitch.tv/xAsceticx is my channel. Drop by and say hi to me :D

I figured I would still reach out to some friends of old and possible new. I am starting to stream League of Legends. I would love for people to drop by and chat and watch me :) If you are interested Twitch.tv/xAsceticx is my channel. Drop by and say hi to me :D

omg im in tonight or tomm. Oh god pantheon

Haha TF is really good right now in the meta. This meta seems to be the meta of assassins. Karthus is OK. He isn't very practical though to me. I main wukong and yasuo. I used to play alot of udyr and vayne though. I still have love for them as well

Haha TF is really good right now in the meta. This meta seems to be the meta of assassins. Karthus is OK. He isn't very practical though to me. I main wukong and yasuo. I used to play alot of udyr and vayne though. I still have love for them as well

If i use karthus its mainly for the Lolz, i am one of your asshole Karthus  ::) , i play with Coolcatkid, champz an few other warspearians, if u remeber whp they are lol.

whats ur name on LOL?

xAsceticx

Omg Eu West"NinseOP"  got a couple of lvl 30 smurf accounts so it wont be a prob to play mike :,D

lol good, you should play at NA with me Poley

Only West but i can send u Info to log or i can ask a friend of me to use his NA smurf however u want :)

Sure message me info, we can play on both servers. Ill play on west with you some first.

Any time is fine  ;)  Just let me know. You know how to reach me. I gotta show you my Kha'zix still :P

khas e cd resets on a kill right xd? Grasshopper style :3

lol ya if you have it evolved it does, i normally evolve w first then e :)

nice i go evolveing q,e,w,

But yea , as earlier mentioned i prefer to Jungle with panth and his epic Ulti engage

Also his pokey q  +tear = lanewin for sure ;)

nice i go evolveing q,e,w,

But yea , as earlier mentioned i prefer to Jungle with panth and his epic Ulti engage

Also his pokey q  +tear = lanewin for sure ;)

You should try evolving w first, especially in the jungle. The sustain is really good and the utility on the slow is amazing for ganks. Problem with evolving q first is they have to be isolated for it to have any effect really. Most of the time they are around minions and you won't really fight anyone isolated til long after lane phase.

Lol i used to run tear on panth but then just switched to flask. Its faster and saves gold :D but ya his ult is really good regardless. Him plus shen plus TF and some teleports makes for a good mobile team comp  :good:

You should try evolving w first, especially in the jungle. The sustain is really good and the utility on the slow is amazing for ganks. Problem with evolving q first is they have to be isolated for it to have any effect really. Most of the time they are around minions and you won't really fight anyone isolated til long after lane phase.

Lol i used to run tear on panth but then just switched to flask. Its faster and saves gold :D but ya his ult is really good regardless. Him plus shen plus TF and some teleports makes for a good mobile team comp  :good:

TF + shen + panth is my ranked team in future xd

Ill give khas w evolved a try how much is the slow diffrece between regular w and evolved w again  ?

TF + shen + panth is my ranked team in future xd

Ill give khas w evolved a try how much is the slow diffrece between regular w and evolved w again  ?

Lol it would be a hell of a good team if you ran it correctly.

It goes from 20% to 50% which is a huge difference plus the aoe waveclear on it is so good

Lol it would be a hell of a good team if you ran it correctly.

It goes from 20% to 50% which is a huge difference plus the aoe waveclear on it is so good

20%-50% O_O i didnt realize this yet

"this world is soo delicious! "

"why? Because i can "

"imagine if i had a real weapon "

Best wise sentences ever :,D

20%-50% O_O i didnt realize this yet

"this world is soo delicious! "

"why? Because i can "

"imagine if i had a real weapon "

Best wise sentences ever :,D

ya evolving it makes it 50%

"I bet I can hit their base from here"

"is a leafs only purpose to fall?"

"the time for talk is over"

some of my faves :D

ya evolving it makes it 50%

"I bet I can hit their base from here"

"is a leafs only purpose to fall?"

"the time for talk is over"

some of my faves :D

wew i have no clue who this might be :(

Tristana,fiora, akali?

You are a teacher? I was unaware lol. Why you not the cool teacher and letting them play league yo? lol

lol noway :o i would have done this alrdy if there wasnt my boss, warning me on my 1st workday :P

Lol tisk tisk, How you gonna go and get in trouble your first day?

Lol dont ask  :sorry:

Lets stick back to the topic , ps gtg now lesson starting soon >_>