Xherodark got hacked

Cybernem

My friend got hacked by someone at elf side, and because he banned from fourm. Here his issue:

Hello devs

I have spend 5 years playing this game and I have spend alot of money more than any player imagine but that doesn't mean that any ♥♥♥♥ed hacker come tell me to change my email for free coins.  I thought he jokin or stupid but when I changed I just got disconnected and BOOM my account gone.now im sure this dude gonna delete and sell all my stuff in shop but Idc anyway in gonna quit playing I just want you devs to ban this dude name xenoblast and please check the conversation between me and him

Here some pics

I actually does turtle

Support with take 7-6 days to answer. That enough for hacker to delete or sell my chars

Ill think ill end up with rouge and necro now xd duck ws

I actually does turtle

Support with take 7-6 days to answer. That enough for hacker to delete or sell my chars

Ill think ill end up with rouge and necro now xd ♥♥♥♥ ws

they wont help you here im Sorry. Its for tech support Bud Txt them send one! Middle of the week should only take 2 days if it has rares i doubt hed Delete

they wont help you here im Sorry. Its for tech support Bud Txt them send one! Middle of the week should only take 2 days if it has rares i doubt hed Delete

Lol I already send a ticket support before I tell cyber to post this

And nah roland a good guy and gonna check my message :3 there support email full of people issue .that why they take long to read them and trying to solve all issues

I don't think you should be helped. You're a dumbass for changing your account ID. Let the retards get scammed it'll help get rid of at least some of the stupid ppl. I get asked daily if I want free mcoinz and they say all u have to do is change ID to some bs ID they give you. I respond with one thing everytime. duck OFF. and they leave me alone. Don't waste time helpin ppl like xhero. Waste of time. You can't fix stupid.

Someone mad. His life pathetic. He didn't drink his mum milk when he was a kid. Who cares

Haters keep hating and my account will be back and you can't do shit about it. Funny how people hate me xD if someone are meany and rage all the time.others like him? I don't think so

Sure you don't know me  :pleasantry: thats why you attack my bd all the time xD and use pots and minions. Don't say it was gank because there was like 10 elfs :D so nice one

Now get the duck out of my topic weak shit

First off, I know your name I don't know you. So how can I hate you. Second, I attack alot of elves sry you thought you were special. Lastly, you're getting off topic so I'm gonna leave this alone now.

Devs this statement is to you. Do NOT waste time helping ppl who walk right into these scams they did it to themselves. Instead spend your time makin me new gear and helping ppl who actually need it  ;)

Cya ingame xhero..oh wait...no I wont...lol

Duuuuah ♥♥♥♥♥ that why they made a recovering system

Beside I still got my second account

Why not make your own game and do these rules huh? Selfish fag

I knew Xherodark was dumb but didn't know this dumb.

Anyways I wish Devs give account back to the rightful owner.

They must also tighten the grip on the security of accounts.

I met this guy last week and posted this in screen thread.. notice the similarity in email addy and the 'not done bro'

didn't feel like get skem that day so I played with him instead.

surprised hero would fall for this.. y u no read sys info!?

tmp_Screenshot_2014_09_21_23_00_34_947776608.jpg

tmp_Screenshot_2014_09_21_23_07_231452658575.jpg