Guild Tournament Bracket

Exsodus

Hi  ::)  I have a simple suggestion that might solve mine and many others problem.

My idea came from arena bracket.Arena was divided into certain bracket because almost impossible for level 14 to beat level 24.

My idea is the same except it works on guild level.Its pretty simple.We got 6 guild level available so my idea is divided them into certain bracket for guild tournament.Let say for example :

Guild level bracket        1st reward(+golden chest)    2nd reward(+silver chest)  3rd reward(+Copper chest)

1-2                                800 cc                                            600 cc                              400 cc

3-4                              1000 cc                                            800 cc                              600 cc

5-6                              1200 cc                                            1000 cc                              800 cc

Nb : its just an example  :pardon:

So you see,competing with higher level guild got bigger reward.

The main reason I make this is about fairness.Now lets think about it,when a guild consist of 50 peoples,can level 2 guild beat them?

Now people must be asking how if there is only 1 guild that is in one of the bracket (example : 1 guild reach level 5 and is the only one level 5 guild) ?

That guild will automatically win the first prize for their bracket (Edited due to OPness) :facepalm: sorry

That guild will still join the previous bracket until there is enough guild to compete for their bracket.Let say the minimal is 4 guilds for each bracket.

I hope devs will think about it.Why?because the guild tournament is getting boring that we have the same winner every week.With this guild tour bracket,hopefully we can have a fair and more interesting guild tours.

Thanks and any feedback is welcome :)

Now people must be asking how if there is only 1 guild that is in one of the bracket (example : 1 guild reach level 5 and is the only one level 5 guild) ?That guild will automatically win the first prize for their bracket

I hope devs will think about it.Why?because the guild tournament is getting boring that we have the same winner every week.With this guild tour bracket,hopefully we can have a fair and more interesting guild tours.Thanks and any feedback is welcome

If there's only one lvl 5 guild, they wouldn't even need to compete! Auto-wins every week! I don't like that.

[spoiler=And in eu...]there's only one lvl 5 guild which has(sn) already won over 30 tournaments.

Little bit of this suggestion has been suggested before, http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=108195.msg816925#msg816925

And I agree only with separation of guilds according to their lvl,

Auto win is really op.