New cc quest and more each day

mercurial

Will you ever add more CC quest and more each day?

Relic is 5 cc everyday, and people don't wanna waste 3-5 hours at sanctuary for 10 cc  :facepalm:

Please make more CC quests and more quest per day maybe like 3 cc quest a day + relic, cause right now CC is hard to get since it's always Sanc Sanc Sanc  :facepalm:

And maybe add more daily quests like minibosses & bosses and maybe more designs of CC gear, that would be great  :good:

Will you ever add more CC quest and more each day?

Relic is 5 cc everyday, and people don't wanna waste 3-5 hours at sanctuary for 10 cc  :facepalm:

Please make more CC quests and more quest per day maybe like 3 cc quest a day + relic, cause right now CC is hard to get since it's always Sanc Sanc Sanc  :facepalm:

And maybe add more daily quests like minibosses & bosses and maybe more designs of CC gear, that would be great  :good:

Yes, i agree  O:-) cc takes very long to get

Just stop doing that useless quest.... it just wasting your time...when you already buy all cc armour complete,, im sure later on there will be another good armour better than that cc armour...just see now...berengar armour is more better than cc armour..it always like that..suxx isn't? And im sure...now some people already waste their time to get level 18 weapon..then next update they add new arena weapon that same like lvl 18 weapon...that is warspear....always like this..

Just stop doing that useless quest.... it just wasting your time...when you already buy all cc armour complete,, im sure later on there will be another good armour better than that cc armour...just see now...berengar armour is more better than cc armour..it always like that..suxx isn't? And im sure...now some people already waste their time to get level 18 weapon..then next update they add new arena weapon that same like lvl 18 weapon...that is warspear....always like this..

I think everygame do that.Thats called improvement.to make this game more variety

I agree if devs add more gear with higher level requirement and cooler apperance

Also about sanctuary quest,we waste lots of time because we wait the mobs(the one that drop thee quest item) to respwan

so my suggestion make the mobs respwan faster or bye bye to sanctuary quest

it seems really hard to find few people to do sanctuary

like mercurial said "it waste our time just for 10 cc"

• 4 weeks later...

I think everygame do that.Thats called improvement.to make this game more variety

I agree if devs add more gear with higher level requirement and cooler apperance

Also about sanctuary quest,we waste lots of time because we wait the mobs(the one that drop thee quest item) to respwan

so my suggestion make the mobs respwan faster or bye bye to sanctuary quest

it seems really hard to find few people to do sanctuary

like mercurial said "it waste our time just for 10 cc"

I still have three Sanctuaries quest pending in my quest list and I haven't tried it once. Some of the CC quests require us to walk into Puma Valley to get the job done. How do the developers expect us to walk into a fortress? Teams get disintegrated in minutes inside Puma Valley and I'm talking teams of good players in a batch of 10. The CC quest area of the game needs some major reworking done in terms of difficulty. I mean compared to doing a quest in Puma Valley, Shadows of Berengar seems like a walk in the park...