Badge of No Experience

Godsrange

Some people may think its pointless but I have a feeling many will agree.  :unknw:

There should be a new item called a badge and what it does is making the character to never gain experience points.

Benefits:

LOW LEVEL CHALLENGE

Low levels that want to take the challenge of completing quests ( All of them) and since theres no level requirements this should be interesting

Also for when events like Halloween or Christmas comes most low levels wont be able to do the quest because they will gain Experiance unless the developers create what I call a "Badge"

There is no downside to this I dont see it or a reason why it cant be made.

Please take serious considerations Developer's

If you dont understand my idea or have any questions please reply it.

Your idea is cool,

But Devs are working on something like this,So wait for any official announcement about it.

And hope Devs dont release an item which we have to buy with mcoins -.-

An item suggestion is already suggested! :)

Except I like my suggestion better. No one wants a pot that lasts just a few hours.

We want an actual item that can Prevent Experience from ever rising.

Except I like my suggestion better. No one wants a pot that lasts just a few hours.

We want an actual item that can Prevent Experience from ever rising.

This will cause many problems, change the game work and none will buy it.

This will cause many problems, change the game work and none will buy it.

I didnt say it has to be permanent it Could be used like wearing a cape or shield.  :tease:And just wear it when you Hand In The Quest! To Prevent Gaining Experiance

the game becomes boring because it quickly reaches the maximum level. Administrators should increase the required experience more because it is a few days and the maximum level. ;)

I didnt say it has to be permanent it Could be used like wearing a cape or shield.  :tease:And just wear it when you Hand In The Quest! To Prevent Gaining Experiance

for once i 100% Agree with you a fabulous Idea if its even easier make it an option in settings That has a simple off and on switch if needed it needs to happen though no matter what form

I didnt say it has to be permanent it Could be used like wearing a cape or shield.  :tease: And just wear it when you Hand In The Quest! To Prevent Gaining Experiance

How can I get more money like that ?(This some people's thoughts about this................ But this is still better).

the game becomes boring because it quickly reaches the maximum level. Administrators should increase the required experience more because it is a few days and the maximum level. ;)

its boring for the paid players. free players like me must work hard for over 1 year to reach level 22 :)

• 2 weeks later...