Thx to all Devs.....thx for....hmmm

jayrox

guys what exactly u do???

many ppl quit cause of mcoins price....but many ppl quit too,cause some ppl like anakpanah insults,disturb and steal other players fun!

STOP THIS GUY!!!

every day he insults in trade ( look other topics i made-.-) and disturbs hunts AND quests!!!!!

my friends frappix left...why? cause ppl in game where unfriendly and when he asked for help he got answer: lol,newbie,ask others. -.-

such ppl like anak destroy the game,but u devs only watch and dont care....u forgot u loose money when ppl quit and dont buy mcoins anymore ;)

so ban this guy,right now he disturbs AGAIN  :unknw: 

better ban him for some time so he can thinkabout his mistakes and play friendly in future!!!

we all wanna play this game with "war" means fights between mc and fb....but when ppl insult,disturb and make u mad,u dont have fun anymore...some ppl like anak should get banned just to make game better again

lets have fun and peace  ;D

10112_.png

This is a great game, but dont let ppl like anakpanah destroy it. Banned him and let other ppl have fun. Disturbing is not good, and more ppl quit this game if u dont stop those guys. Think about it

ELF ON ELF CRIME IS LIKE CANNIBALISM

:lol: ,

yay im on the pic. , the last hit was mine on Anak  ;D  after Jay killed me  :aggressive:

:lol: ,

yay im on the pic. , the last hit was mine on Anak  ;D  after Jay killed me  :aggressive:

u mean after u guys tried to kill us while we thought this time u only here to kill anak.... :aggressive:

anak will be so aggressive the next days.... ;D