MC and Forsaken is dead

Dvel

Those 2 faction is dead.In every aspect they are losing.

Tank? Elves have the best tank.Why? because their tank can deal as much damage as a damager class and still can tank tons of damage.Paladin aura helps alot in farming.

Compare them with dk and barb skill.You will LOL;

Damager? they also got the best damager.Ranger.You know the reason.

Support? MC and forsaken support skill is stupid compare them with 600+ heal over time for 3-5 ticks or raising your damage by 10-14% for everyone.Take a look at necro "expert" skill.Its just hillarious.I dont know why devs even release expert skill for necro because they are even better without it.

Shaman,their skill are good enough

Because elves expert skill are better,its now wonder they mostly win on arena and can farm easier.

Releasing control will actually making it worst,trust me.With all of those unbalance,the control point will always let elves to win and get the prize and strengthen them even more and weaken mc faction.

With all of that,its no wonder elves are over populated that you guys need to add a system that forbid people to create elves char.Wish devs will relieze it soon.Elves got tons of good skill,now its time for their enemy to have it to create balance in this game.

You dont want people to be able to make elf characters?

No,its not about that.

When you try to create an elf or chosen class on certain server,there is a message "You can't create character from this faction due to overpopulated and blablabla...."

Now think about it,why is elves and chosen faction overpopulated? Because its easier to play them and their skill are much better.Okay,its balance but until you reach 18+,then you will see that elves and chosen are much better with their expert skill.

Elf may be overpopulated but victory in wars/arena/pvp can be won by which ever faction is the most organized. I know mc has the talent to beat elf in every way if they become organized. Good expert skill or bad expert skills. 

Overpopulation would always occurs in games like these because most people when they join a game about good vs bad they would instantly choose good. Its just human nature, but once you spend some time in game some people move to the other faction.

luckily no one's stopping you from making a character in elf/chosen side or vice versa. Why don't people understand this.

Overpopulation would always occurs in games like these because most people when they join a game about good vs bad they would instantly choose good. Its just human nature, but once you spend some time in game some people move to the other faction.

luckily no one's stopping you from making a character in elf/chosen side or vice versa. Why don't people understand this.

Human nature to be good? some defective gene passed down to a rare few every decade?  there is no good and evil in any species nature, just survival.

People do not care or even read quest's about the lore of WS, some may not notice "Good or Bad", playing mainly for

The most enjoyable class

Best pvp class (ever noticed why deathknights/necro/mage are underpopulated?)

Friends

These three reasons make up the Majority of WS population,

Every Elf/Chosen class,  lack skill to be powerful, huge damage and easy stun's, having done for 3 years, so many flock there for it's ease, blame the ranger's originally.

Firstborn Starter island compared to Mountain clan's, Disney land vs Mount Everest, Quest's are shorter, more enjoyable, island is smaller, far less of a grind for a solo player beginning.

The population was imbalanced, even before expert's, or new classes, for them reason's, nothing's really changed, except rogue and shaman is far more fun now, boosting the population, not really something to complain about, barely make's a difference anymore, war's are pointless, dungeons are instanced, but for new player's, firstborn and chosen will be easier in regards to everything.

Thats the fact.No matter what people say,thats the fact.Be honest,dont lie to yourself.You know it to be true.

The easiest example is the passive skill.Compare them all,Forsaken got the worst.3 mana regen even 1 when you are on combat.How good is that?

When every other faction will increase the power of their passive skill when they level up,forsaken got a good 3 mana regen that stay forever.

The unbalance in this game is all devs fault.They buffing one side too much when leaving other side with the trash.

Look at ayvondil,soon they will be full of elves means harder for mcs to quest.Why?because it so hard for mcs to do CL quest when elves outnumber them 1:2.

Tired of it,mcs and forsaken will move to elves side mean decrease the number even more.

I dont ask for OP skill for mc and forsaken skill because it wont do any good but at least give them especially forsaken,a better skill which have equally in power and usefulness as the other faction.They are now so underpowered.Dark shield was nerfed,they are not as usefull as it was.Necro heal and shield hp decrease is increasing when they level up which actually bring no advantage at all.

Human nature to be good? some defective gene passed down to a rare few every decade?  there is no good and evil in any species nature, just survival.

Am talking in the point of view of new players. I don't wanna get into this too much, but humans are social creatures, we are taught from a very young age about what is socially acceptable and what is not(doing good, doing bad, what ever). Also if we are entering something alone and without others guiding us then we would choose the option that doesn't seem harming (The good side), obviously that's not how it is in the game but subconsciously we all think about it before we undergo something alone, and obviously some of us are different from others hence why people play sentinels or legion.

People do not care or even read quest's about the lore of WS, some may not notice "Good or Bad", playing mainly for

The most enjoyable class

Best pvp class (ever noticed why deathknights/necro/mage are underpopulated?)

Friends

Ok if all this is true then why care about the overpopulation? unbalanced classes? why not just play the class you enjoy most no matter if they are weak against other classes or not? if you feel so strongly about your character then surly nothing can sway you from sticking with it.

I see the problem as people being easily swayed by other peoples opinions, they hear random people complaining about how the opposite faction is way stronger or more populated and then they start believing it themselves. instead of trying to make the character they love as strong as possible they hear other people constantly talk bad about their class/faction, so they begin to only see the negatives too. Eventually moving to the opposite faction (Always Optional!) or quitting the game. Worst of all some just stay bitter all the time and end up being the person who constantly complain about the negatives of playing their class/faction.

And of cause who could blame them, no one wants to be the odd one out, no one wants to be known as weak no matter how strong they get, but constantly complaining is just adding to the negativity and the population shifts.

If you ask me it is not the game, the classes or gm that are causing this problem. Its the players themselves.

rangers are ok (any high amp class can kill you, dont blame rangers, they suck in general with bad expert skills and bless nerfed)

necros suck (only good for PVE)

warlocks are ok (new silence skill is good, if you can survive for however long it takes to go into effect)

deathknights suck (only good for PVE)

barbarians are ok (with new heal skill)

paladins are good

shamans are good

bladedancers are OP (hamstring same range as scatter shot for how many years now?)

rogues are good

druids are good

mages suck (used to be good back when they had different magic attack then healers)

priests are good

Am talking in the point of view of new players. I don't wanna get into this too much, but humans are social creatures, we are taught from a very young age about what is socially acceptable and what is not(doing good, doing bad, what ever). A

"Good and Bad" isn't nature, it's what human's created to control each other from chaos, and as a means to describe certain act's.

The point of view with new player's wont be the lore "good side" vs "bad side", it will be "fun class" vs"boring class", "friend" vs "no friend", and personal preference to race's, or entertaining starter island.

Also if we are entering something alone and without others guiding us then we would choose the option that doesn't seem harming (The good side),

yeah, that has nothing to do with human nature of wanting to be "good or bad" in a faction war, unless you are saying Legion faction is a "bad choice" for new player's, due to Sentinel's having an advantage which is less "harming", there are many good and helping people on legion, making this wrong.

The original statement was player's wanting to be "good" as the reason of overpopulation, they can be good on any side..

most people when they join a game about good vs bad they would instantly choose good. Its just human nature

Ok if all this is true then why care about the overpopulation? unbalanced classes? why not just play the class you enjoy most no matter if they are weak against other classes or not? if you feel so strongly about your character then surly nothing can sway you from sticking with it.

I do not care about the population, it's been a 3 year constant, never changed faction, unless to be with friends, and only played the most enjoyable classes, why care about the game? why even post suggestions to improve it?, what is complaining? what is explaining?

I see the problem as people being easily swayed by other peoples opinions, they hear random people complaining about how the opposite faction is way stronger or more populated and then they start believing it themselves. instead of trying to make the character they love as strong as possible they hear other people constantly talk bad about their class/faction, so they begin to only see the negatives too.

Or they just experience it, which is 99% of the case, play this class, don't like it, switch to other, play this island, don't like it, switch to other, made a friend, staying there, that's all.

Reason for population imbalance has nothing do with random people complaining, you haven't played this game very long to understand what i mean or just blindly ignorant to anything negative, most have now "stuck" to there class, and do not care about these things, but they exist which nobody can deny, and it's not even a "negative" or huge disadvantage to any side, this entire topic is useless and semi-correct at the same time, but mostly useless.

rangers are OP (any high amp class get's killed in 1-2 seconds, dont blame rangers, blame dev's making 3 DMG expert skills and Godly bless)

rogues are Ok (any high amp class can kill you, dont blame rogues, they suck in general with bad expert skills and steath nerfed)

Agree with everything except, fixed.

not biased in anyway, ever.

Agree with everything except, fixed.

not biased in anyway, ever.

any class gets more powerful the more you amp

i am talking about all classes using +0 weapons and simply comparing their skills in a situational battle/pve

rangers do not have any crowd control or lifelines, just one burst

course, this is just simply an opinion

rogues are still the natural killers of the game, axes have helped them just as crossbows helped rangers

Considering Termitary dungeon is an all kill type of dungeon, mage is the best class for it a +7 mage can deal more dmg than any +10 class so dont tell me mage bad class, agreed elf/chosen has better skills and team work than mc/forsaken btw isnt necro link skill effective in dungeon? 1. cast it, 2. hit add, 3. all adds die? ofc i rarely see pro necros with gd tactics considering its support skills id say necro more effective than shaman in some type of dungeons like priest vs druid, priest 4/4 aura better than having a druids dmg

Considering Termitary dungeon is an all kill type of dungeon, mage is the best class for it a +7 mage can deal more dmg than any +10 class so dont tell me mage bad class, agreed elf/chosen has better skills and team work than mc/forsaken btw isnt necro link skill effective in dungeon? 1. cast it, 2. hit add, 3. all adds die? ofc i rarely see pro necros with gd tactics considering its support skills id say necro more effective than shaman in some type of dungeons like priest vs druid, priest 4/4 aura better than having a druids dmg

i am, and i just did

its an opinion, deal with it

any class gets more powerful the more you amp

i am talking about all classes using +0 weapons and simply comparing their skills in a situational battle/pve

course, this is just simply an opinion

+0 v +0? ranger's still deal the most damage,.

flamey arrow + strong shot + rain of fire + scatter + normal hit, all activate blessing = pew pew.

Actually scatter and trap is crowd control, and 3 traps at level 5 lasting 5+ seconds, come on man, this is old stuff.

+0 v +0? ranger's still deal the most damage,.

flamey arrow + strong shot + rain of fire + scatter + normal hit, all activate blessing = pew pew.

Actually scatter and trap is crowd control, and 3 traps at level 5 lasting 5+ seconds, come on man, this is old stuff.

scatter was nered to shit 2 years ago and trap is shit now

cmon now this aint 2011 when rangers reigned supreme

highest dps doesnt = OP when all your crowd control skills are situational compared to all other classes having a guaranteed stun (scatter is shit and you know it with 2 yard range activation with EVERY OTHER ranged class having a 5 yard activation crowd control skill)

deal most damage doesnt = win either, +0 ranger vs +0 shaman no duh ranger would deal more damage, doesnt mean in the slightest the ranger would even win against a healer

scatter was nered to shit 2 years ago and trap is shit now

cmon now this aint 2011 when rangers reigned supreme

highest dps doesnt = OP when all your crowd control skills are situational compared to all other classes having a guaranteed stun (scatter is shit and you know it with 2 yard range activation with EVERY OTHER ranged class having a 5 yard activation crowd control skill)

deal most damage doesnt = win either, +0 ranger vs +0 shaman no duh ranger would deal more damage, doesnt mean in the slightest the ranger would even win against a healer

Nobody is talking about solo win's in PvP, Healer's rule this area, and without enough space to run, the ranger will win, no matter the amp, but multiple ranger's is undeniable, and there's no point discussing CC too:

trap is shit now

Anyone with half a brain that play's ranger (the 1%), know's that's wrong, defending a class with false fact's is useless.

Well even too Elves are OP they still suck because they are like Orcs in an unorganized charge while Mcs push through thats what elves lack.They may have the numbers but Mcs have the strength and will to defeat them :) . I have seen a lot of wars and elves are easily(not exactly but sometimes they are) crushed.

Ok Rangers may look sucked but it depends even too they got too nerfed i think they are more dangerous now since of the Aivondil lvl 30 update and amps are like  :cray: :crazy:    i cant even decide or i dont know whats the answer of these percents or Mental Abuse To Humans

MC NOOB BECAUSE GM MAKE THAT!!!!!!GM WANT ELF ALWAYS BE THE STRONG CLASS ESPECILLY WITH MORE DAMAGE FOR NOW MC CLAN DECREASE PLAYERS ITS SUCK FOR MC SKILL

I don't know whether to cry or faceplant, maybe both? Stop being so melodramatic! There's plenty of pro's and con's for both Mc and elf but why do we need to complain about them all the time? How about you start putting your pesimistic attitudes to good use and make a solution to the problem instead of just pointing them out?

best tank are bds ur right but ranger best dmg  :wacko: only cuz bless skill but in long time dmg rouge win with knife and for the biggest dmg rouge hit 2.3k before axe update  ' don't know the max dmg for rouge now  '

healers in mc better because shaman mostly the best healer tank vs druid 'not priest and necro '

and necro heal more than priest and have more effective skills "priest mana steal only work on other players  8) :fool: :crazy: not mobs " 

not becuz u dropped ur nuts some where u can say that elf better 

in us and eu server mc guild monopoly the first place  ( sithlords and aoa  :tease: :clapping: :aggressive: )

not forgetting that rouge is this game assassin 

so go keep playing in t1 elf so u don't meet mcs  >:D 

or make a rouge and kill elf in t1  8) :spiteful:

monopoly : I didn't find another word in m mind to express what I want to say  :unknw: hope it work

best tank are bds ur right

No there not,

'

healers in mc better because shaman

Shaman's and there extra 4% heal from passive, Shaman's with there new skill secret link healing 3k every 20 seconds, yeah Shaman's are very good healer's indeed, far superior to any Elf, which have none of these skills.

s and eu server mc guild monopoly the first place  ( sithlords and aoa  :tease: :clapping: :aggressive: )

Pernicious and AoA1, PerfectElf, Thecore, do not exist aye.

and necro heal more than priest and have more effective skills " 

Yeah, Necro's do heal more than priest, for example  Necro's new skill "Valor Aura", Increases magical healing power of shaman too, not forgetting one of Mountain clan's tank classes, has a skill named "Light Aura" which buff's Necro and shaman heal further, poor elf's and there petty healing abilities.

:wacko:    :crazy: :fool: :unknw: 

Pretty much described your own post, and elf's in general, good job.

:wacko:  = confusing

:crazy:  = crazy

:fool:  = fool

:unknw:  = unknown

:wacko: :crazy: :fool: :unknw: =  An unknown fool post crazy and confusing stuff

Human nature to be good? some defective gene passed down to a rare few every decade?  there is no good and evil in any species nature.

I'm offended by that statement                                                                                                                                 

No there not,

Shaman's and there extra 4% heal from passive, Shaman's with there new skill secret link healing 3k every 20 seconds, yeah Shaman's are very good healer's indeed, far superior to any Elf, which have none of these skills.

Pernicious and AoA1, PerfectElf, Thecore, do not exist aye.

Yeah, Necro's do heal more than priest, for example  Necro's new skill "Valor Aura", Increases magical healing power of shaman too, not forgetting one of Mountain clan's tank classes, has a skill named "Light Aura" which buff's Necro and shaman heal further, poor elf's and there petty healing abilities.

I was talking about basic skills      :aggressive:

necro new skill infection give u + 10% extra dmg look at necro section  :facepalm:

guild tour I was talking about 1st place  :facepalm:

druid secret link only work in pt and u heal other member better than ur self  u cant heal 3k if u r almost dead and ur partner  :facepalm:

light aura is pala skill not priest or druid  :facepalm:

u should look for ur brain near his nuts  :wacko:

bd r hard to kill now but a good strategy will crack it like an egg  :crazy: >:D

I was talking about basic skills      :aggressive:

necro new skill infection give u + 10% extra dmg look at necro section  :facepalm:

guild tour I was talking about 1st place  :facepalm:

druid secret link only work in pt and u heal other member better than ur self  u cant heal 3k if u r almost dead and ur partner  :facepalm:

light aura is pala skill not priest or druid  :facepalm:

u should look for ur brain near his nuts  :wacko:

bd r hard to kill now but a good strategy will crack it like an egg  :crazy: :diablo:

Seeing as you probably have no idea what sarcasm is, or anything is, better keep on sticking to cracking them egg's, crack them good.