[2014.09.29] Warspear Online has been Greenlit!

Peter_Munk

steam_greenlight.jpg

Dear friends, we have great news!

Warspear Online passed Steam Greenlight! Thank you, everyone, who joined voting, your help was very important! For those who don't know what it's all about and what is it for – welcome to this recent post.

Passing Greenlight – first step in passing the game to Steam catalog and it's done now! Now we have to prepare Warspear Online for publishing, due to Steam conditions. We will start right away and hope it wont take much time. If everything will be fine – gonna be a lot of interesting stuff!

Again, thank to everyone, who voted!

AIGRIND team

Since these questions remain unanswered (and I believe them important to know):

The high resolution images of the game on the Steam page are certainly not how the game looks on at least the Windows PC version. Is that actually how it looks on any desktop computer version? Is there a plan to make the Windows PC version look that way? I imagine you are aware that the majority of Steam games and users are Windows based. If the game makes it to Steam and still so varies from what you are presenting to prospective players, I don't see it being successful there. The hilariously small resolution on the Windows PC version makes gameplay extremely less enjoyable than playing on mobile; Steam badges/cards/etc. will not be enough to overcome the difference.

Also, it seems most of the benefits of adding Steam as a distribution medium just favor the company; that is, I don't feel any incentive as a user to employ Steam to obtain or play this game. I can already play on PC, and don't need to go through a middleman to get it. Will Steam be replacing your website as an option to obtain the game?

master please return character my friend .kalau problem charging through WindowsPhone let we'll talk through the next chat. kasian my friend never made a mistake please return. :drinks:

The high resolution images of the game on the Steam page are certainly not how the game looks on at least the Windows PC version. Is that actually how it looks on any desktop computer version? Is there a plan to make the Windows PC version look that way? I imagine you are aware that the majority of Steam games and users are Windows based. If the game makes it to Steam and still so varies from what you are presenting to prospective players, I don't see it being successful there. The hilariously small resolution on the Windows PC version makes gameplay extremely less enjoyable than playing on mobile; Steam badges/cards/etc. will not be enough to overcome the difference.

Also, it seems most of the benefits of adding Steam as a distribution medium just favor the company; that is, I don't feel any incentive as a user to employ Steam to obtain or play this game. I can already play on PC, and don't need to go through a middleman to get it. Will Steam be replacing your website as an option to obtain the game?

they mentioned they would include integration with steam wallet and steam inventory, hence giving the players more ways to buy mcoins and more ways to organize their inventory

and achievements are a fun little gimmick, nothing wrong with it

they mentioned they would include integration with steam wallet and steam inventory, hence giving the players more ways to buy mcoins and more ways to organize their inventory

and achievements are a fun little gimmick, nothing wrong with it

Both of those are understood, but neither addresses my points...

Both of those are understood, but neither addresses my points...

your first paragraph isnt related to my answer

and if resolution is the breaking point, for a game like warspear, thats pretty funny

agree 100%, they make game look better than what it actually is...................................

:yahoo: Awwwwwww Yeeeeeeeeeeee :yahoo:

Yea but wats our benifit?do we get better graphics?..nah .better updates?still pendin...

Yea but wats our benifit?do we get better graphics?..nah .better updates?still pendin...

try reading the news announcement before complaining

try reading the news announcement before complaining

Hate to humor u...I am quite sure what I am writing.As far I know there is some new project goin on. (Thnx angelo)

P.S. if u think im "complaining"  please refer to your own signature :facepalm:

Hope the screen on the pc will be larger.

Good idea, ya me too need large size and I can zoom in and zoom out with + - hot keys.

Peter_Munk, hey Peter , u can say what day begin Halloween ?

we will make a special announcement, you won't miss it, I promise :)

we will make a special announcement, you won't miss it, I promise :)

Hope its on mid october..im gettin holidays then ..Thnx,again pls make the event more "easier" eh??

Hope its on mid october..im gettin holidays then ..Thnx,again pls make the event more "easier" eh??

its probably around the 15-20th of october, because of halloween. and form a reliable source i know there will be expert skills added :)

ps look my signature

About time Steam greenlights this game. Steam is going to be very useful, no more posting raids here on the Forums. Raids can be put together through the steam community which is awesome. Congrats on being GreenLit, time for some big moves on your part Devs. Good luck  :give_rose:

Unrelated but what happened to the game? No one can connect or is it just me? :facepalm: :facepalm:

Well guess what legioneeer i cant connect either.... :(