Druid Weak

knoxvillle

WEAK?! Druid is the only class in game that can block your screen with YELLOW BEES!!

Druid: *bee*

Shaman: What the F*** Is this s*** here, I can't f***ing see a S***f*** thing, F***ing yellow S***heads on my G**D*** S*** Screen, Whear the F*** is the F***ing Heal Hotkey? F***ing G** Im dead, F***ing OP BEES

WEAK?! Druid is the only class in game that can block your screen with YELLOW BEES!!

Shaman: What the F*** Is this s*** here, I can't f***ing see a S***f*** thing, F***ing yellow S***heads on my G**D*** S*** Screen, Whear the F*** is the F***ing Heal Hotkey? F***ing G** Im dead, F***ing OP BEES

+10000

that bees is the best skill in whole game

am I the only one that can read this fluently? xD

Lol, i think bees does nothing, just a yellow ball skill. =D

Bees is completely OP, It covers your whole screen with yellow bees for 5 seconds, its like a complete 5 second stun  :wacko:

"reduce critical and atk speed" "ranger is like machine gun" ranger with bee = normal speed?  :pleasantry:

I never thought of it that way  :fool: Good idea  :shok:

:wacko: ;D druids still no match to shaman  :aggressive: (except to veterans & good players )

:wacko: ;D druids still no match to shaman  :aggressive: (except to veterans & good players )

actually druid vs. shaman both heal set, never ending match  :lol: if 250 & 270 heal tho  ;D

never seen any shaman raped me out again and again and again on 1 on 1.  :pleasantry:

bees OP, Block your screen, You can't see nothing for 5 seconds

hmm...u mean entire game client window :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ROFL ..Merc u funny.xD ..Btw,bees can make Your Balls CRACK..

• 9 months later...

get a barb on a druid boom before u knoe u die n bees wont help lol

bullshit my druid win barb with +9 doom my druid hve +7 :crazy: winding scepter

"druids can kill anyone 1v1 if played well" this is what most old timers say. I don't know much about druids coz my druid is still undeveloped. you might call me hypocrite coz I am still learning and I do change my opinions . . . 

yeah,, bee is a druid pew pew canon  :lol:

even in normal life when u saw a swarm of bees the colour is black,, why the hell its yellow in here :facepalm:

I think Druid is Queen of elves, only druid can solo hunt Mc especialy with fast crossing like Breakout, Windcaller, Knox, Dagorth, Trisdan, diaboro, juniorcell, these druids are OP.