Scam on the free miracle coin system

Weaknight

I'm using the free mcoins system (with fyber) from France.

A advertisement was : Connect yourself to videostripe.com, spend 1€/$ with your card ( that you will get back).

I get my 1$ back, but this piece of shit stole me 49,99$. Now, I must contacte my bank and the police to get my money back. It's a long and hard procedure.

Could you ask to "fyber" ( the miracles coins sponsor) to ♥♥♥♥ING CHECK HIS FRIENDS ?

Because right now, you FAILED in protecting your players, I'm sure that I'm not the only, and that many peoples still haven't notice that videostripe.com is keep stealing from them money.

And don't tell me it wasn't your fault, you trusted and associated with them. Your share the responsabilities.

And don't tell me it wasn't your fault, you trusted and associated with them. Your share the responsabilities.

Ehm, actually it's not our fault, you're right. They are standalone company, you can contact them directly, we can't do anything with them, because these offers are theirs, not ours, it's their system.

And how we failed to protect? You have visited some site that is not connected to our game.

For now, please, calm down, contact your bank and fyber support, I think this situation can be figured out.