( Forum game) One word story game

Defi

How long should the story go on for?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. How long should the story go on for?

• Just end it...... now....
    • 25-30 pages
    • 30-40 pages
    • 40-60 pages
    • This here, good sir, is the NEW never-ending story!

with

started

19 pages of 1 word comments cant be original, its human error. nothing to do with me wewere

there are proves that a few monkeys spaming keys on a keyboard randomly will write eventually entire quotes of books like the byble or elquijote cmon if a bunch of monkeys can do that we can too Disagree with touching anything except something that break the rule one word per post you may not understood my word vomit before delete it, but maybe it inspired to someone elses something else. whatever... still funny

the

. Afterwards

i tried my best fixing everything, sorry if i offend anyone

Why would you like to "fix" the story? It's everyone's story. Anyone can give their own words, even almost nonsense. It's understandable if you're the author, but you're not.

Why would you like to "fix" the story? It's everyone's story. Anyone can give their own words, even almost nonsense. It's understandable if you're the author, but you're not.

because people were posting more than 1 word at once, and didnt form complete sentences  :facepalm: 

lurk more pls, it was strictly for the respect of the authors intent :facepalm:

another

badly.

because people were posting more than 1 word at once, and didnt form complete sentences  :facepalm: 

lurk more pls, it was strictly for the respect of the authors intent :facepalm:

The game absolutely don't require formalities since it's at tavern. Maybe it's like you're owning the thread? But anyways everything is done and none can be reverted. Let's continue nothing but fun.

i will remove posts that dont fit with the thread creator's intentions for the game  :)

-jswaaz