Dhavokin and devs, please read this

dermak

actually I don't know anything about screenshots, it's not my business, this account was created in Netherlands, it's a fact, not an assumption.

sir gun Slinger i have proof As i have explained now

I decided to contact my friend who i made the acc at his House with as i already have explained to you

I bet you a Ip adress copy was made And the Ip adress where i once made the acc is now in Netherlands because ip adresses are ever changing

But i have a ss Of bacca at lv2 and im asking where i should

Send it

Roland that is our convo after i called and asked to know why he knows or what he did He even had a ss I'll send as soon as you tell me too. and also stated below Ip ADRESSES change and i made it on a IPad. On Wifi when he moved So Thats an interchanging

Ip Adress. this wraps this mess up im sorry im never gona make another acc anyways after i get this one back but if i did id make on Static and id Suggest it to New players too.

109761_.jpg

109763_.jpg

dude what the actual duck? roland said it was made in NL, he knows it because he works at aigrind. just shut up because you probably cant stand losing. well, this time you lost. man, its just a game.... what a discussion.. btw have fun playing ws further :drinks:  sorry man but you cant always win

ps tell Cameron that the netherlands lay in western-europe

dude what the actual ♥♥♥♥? roland said it was made in NL, he knows it because he works at aigrind. just shut up because you probably cant stand losing. well, this time you lost. man, its just a game.... what a discussion.. btw have fun playing ws further :drinks:  sorry man but you cant always win

ps tell Cameron that the netherlands lay in western-europe

you really Are Un intelligent arent you?... anyone can see Ip Addresses... you can even track them if you have a storm gate computer or Halestorm with Ease There ever changing

So you can never be positive i blacked out the ss cus you ♥♥♥♥♥es are trying to steal my acc i gave reasons why i made/named each character pics of

Them at low levels and so on And what mcoins were first purchased on the Acc im sorry But Your Sol

you really Are Un intelligent arent you?... anyone can see Ip Addresses... you can even track them if you have a storm gate computer or Halestorm with Ease There ever changing

So you can never be positive i blacked out the ss cus you ♥♥♥♥♥es are trying to steal my acc i gave reasons why i made/named each character pics of

Them at low levels and so on And what mcoins were first purchased on the Acc im sorry But Your Sol

and rolly gave proof that its made in netherlands and i have an iq of 136 so im not unintelliigent. could you please stop and take your loss? as i said, you cant win always. and why have you blacked out the ss? you can put it here so we can see its yours :drinks:

and rolly gave proof that its made in netherlands and i have an iq of 136 so im not unintelliigent. could you please stop and take your loss? as i said, you cant win always. and why have you blacked out the ss? you can put it here so we can see its yours :drinks:

you have no evidence An ip Adress isnt Evidence Im not putting it cus theres more then just roland im not risking it with you scammers ._.  my loss?i lose the acc i made And worked nights on spent 1k+ on And i just "Accept my loss"thats like someone shooting your house with a Bazzooka and saying Oh well accept your loss you cant win all the time

He doesn't show it, because he doesn't want your little friend to steal it xD he will show it when roland is here  :)

1. i am not a scammer.

2. then dont spend money on it :bad:

3. im just helping a friend getting has account back

absolutely true, as I said earlier.[/quote]sorry, he is speaking the truth and you cant do anything about it.

1. i am not a scammer.

2. then dont spend money on it :bad:

3. im just helping a friend getting has account back

smh His acc? Wth how many times do u have to learn its mine an acc cant be Hacked... Its not possible unless giving your info away and now your trying to scam my acc for his proposed mistake of his being Deleted? and i spent money to be good duck off Let your friend prove himself then And you just stfu

smh His acc? Wth how many times do u have to learn its mine an acc cant be Hacked... Its not possible unless giving your info away and now your trying to scam my acc for his proposed mistake of his being Deleted? and i spent money to be good ♥♥♥♥ off Let your friend prove himself then And you just stfu

dont blame me, i didnt do anything. i only know roland said it was made in the netherlands look it back and see me and matthews proof.

dont blame me, i didnt do anything. i only know roland said it was made in the netherlands look it back and see me and matthews proof.

you just made on Fatal mistake Matthew which tells us you set this up irl To get my acc Smh You didnt know anything your just backing

Him up is the thing

btw its just a game :crazy:  dont make such a point about it

It might be just a game to you, but people do spend a lot of money on it. So you can quit saying that.

It might be just a game to you, but people do spend a lot of money on it. So you can quit saying that.

people shouldnt make such a point of a game and shouldnt spend any money on it :pardon:

believe me, i know everything:) and talk clear english. shouldnt be a big problem because you are american

then please enlighten us on Baccas Equipment Details at lv8 Then? Cus ik them

people shouldnt make such a point of a game and shouldnt spend any money on it :pardon:

then there wouldn't be Anybody playing and No game Roland would be out of a job For example its part of the economics Dude i thought you knew everything? Your to pussy to Name your chars and ik Why cus you know ill hunt your Ass down and kill you so many times you want to quit then have your acc Ip checked and see how you feel

then please enlighten us on Baccas Equipment Details at lv8 Then? Cus ik them

when i said i knew everything, i meant to say that i know matthew made the acc, i dont know his gears.

i'd say, tell his eqs to me, because i dont know :)

i also know it has been over a year or so that he got hacked

then there wouldn't be Anybody playing and No game Roland would be out of a job For example its part of the economics Dude i thought you knew everything? Your to pussy to Name your chars and ik Why cus you know ill hunt your Ass down and kill you so many times you want to quit then have your acc Ip checked and see how you feel

wanna know my chars? well here they are :)

Nosotraes: bd level 22, in guild animosity

wizardblow, warlock level 9

rikaias, arena ranger level 10

fyrellion, priest level 14, almost level 15

messilian, arena rogue level 6

efulaxa, arena mage level 10

when i said i knew everything, i meant to say that i know matthew made the acc, i dont know his gears.

i'd say, tell his eqs to me, because i dont know :)

i also know it has been over a year or so that he got hacked

ive had the Acc for 2 years + Utilizing that it had a steel widow equiped. like i said you got wrong char and shouldn't jump in  and again Chars cant be hacked. smh :(

maybe we are actually talking about the wrong char :)  let me think about that

thank you if it really was Matthews acc i wouldnt be ♥♥♥♥♥ing So Much but your mistaken my friend and im Sorry its just coincidental And i dont want my acc taken i worked hard on it. really hard

thank you if it really was your acc i wouldnt be ♥♥♥♥♥ing So Much but your mistaken my friend and im Sorry its just coincidental And i dont want my acc taken i worked hard on it. really hard

i believe that, and believe me, i know how it is to have your acc blocked/hacked :spiteful:

thank you if it really was your acc i wouldnt be ♥♥♥♥♥ing So Much but your mistaken my friend and im Sorry its just coincidental And i dont want my acc taken i worked hard on it. really hard

and it wasnt MY acc

i believe that, and believe me, i know how it is to have your acc blocked/hacked :spiteful:

thank You For understanding im usaully a nice person but its just you guys were tryin to take my acc saying its yours you know and i worked my ass off for it /:

thank You For understanding im usaully a nice person but its just you guys were tryin to take my acc saying its yours you know and i worked my ass off for it /:

i didnt try to take it, i only helped my friend :pardon:

i didnt try to take it, i only helped my friend :pardon:

ik But you were backing him up when he was trying to take it when i made the acc i have a ss of him at lv2 my rouge which was lv15 at the time is even in Party Im just Self Conscious with it and waiting for Roland to come