Dhavokin and devs, please read this

dermak

hey,

there is a whole conversation going on the forum about a barbarian called ''bacca'' on the us server. Dhavokin is not the creator, he hacked it

the account is originally created in the Netherlands, in the city Alkmaar in the street Fritzconijnlaan and i created it. please devs, check it:)

hate mails: [email protected]

hey,

there is a whole conversation going on the forum about a barbarian called ''bacca'' on the us server. Dhavokin is not the creator, he hacked it

No, he didn't. And also no, you aren't the creator. Turtle is. I helped him level Bacca.

No, he didn't. And also no, you aren't the creator. Turtle is. I helped him level Bacca.

i am. you only helped him level from level 10, because it got hacked when it was level 10

You Liar. stop Trying To scam my acc. I shouldve just deleted bacca. ip addresses are constantly changing you Dumb piece of shit and its coincidental you just joined forum? Bacca is a prefix in Japanese for IDIOT look it up. You said it was hacked at 10 cus its the oldest ss i have i also have the first hair style the char started with i remember i chose it special and what i Changed it to was special duck Off you cant hack accs. Its impossible without leaving a trace

i am. you only helped him level from level 10, because it got hacked when it was level 10

I HAVE ALL INFO EVER NEEDED I MADE BACCA TO TALK TO RUGGIDONE. please go Die now Ty. You dumb Troll

I HAVE ALL INFO EVER NEEDED I MADE BACCA TO TALK TO RUGGIDONE. please go Die now Ty. You dumb Troll

my god, please ask devs, and they will say the exact same thing as me, it was created in the netherlands, Alkmaar.

i named him bacca, because of a youtube channel... i guess you never saw star wars

my god, please ask devs, and they will say the exact same thing as me, it was created in the netherlands, Alkmaar.

i named him bacca, because of a youtube channel... i guess you never saw star wars

Star Wars isnt a youtube channel and Ip Adresses are ever changing You Dumb idiot. It doesnt work that way What other chars are on the acc which ones did u make What hair color and style did bacca look like? What boss at lv6 i got stuck on for like 4 Days? You dont know shit if your from Netherlands whats your native langauge? Cus star wars if translated Chewbacca would say that it would be different. Cus its a prefix name written in a different langauge Then spoken out would be different. i made the acc dude you Are Mistaken.

Star Wars isnt a youtube channel and Ip Adresses are ever changing You Dumb idiot. It doesnt work that way What other chars are on the acc which ones did u make What hair color and style did bacca look like? What boss at lv6 i got stuck on for like 4 Days? You dont know shit if your from Netherlands whats your native langauge? Cus star wars if translated Chewbacca would say that it would be different. Cus its a prefix name written in a different langauge Then spoken out would be different. i made the acc dude you Are Mistaken.

you have the brain of an american :facepalm:

you have the brain of an american :facepalm:

why cus im free? freedom of speech Dude. i made the char on us for a reason Why tf did u make it there then? Why not EU see? Are you stupid. im from AMERICA US SAPP. did you make the chars?Name them tell me how i hacked you tell me how i just magically Popped up with ur acc With no transaction? Magic isnt real you stupid idiot.

why cus im free? freedom of speech Dude. i made the char on us for a reason Why tf did u make it there then? Why not EU see? Are you stupid. im from AMERICA US SAPP. did you make the chars?Name them tell me how i hacked you tell me how i just magically Popped up with ur acc With no transaction? Magic isnt real you stupid idiot.

i didn't create them on EU, because of the 17 languages in the EU, and i only know 9 :fool: 

please, r0land said that bacca was created in the Netherlands, and i know the exact spot...

i didn't create them on EU, because of the 17 languages in the EU, and i only know 9 :fool: 

please, r0land said that bacca was created in the Netherlands, and i know the exact spot...

what was his equip detail and amp at lv10? What boss Did i never finish when lv10 arena was farmed until char was leveled again? What day did acc stripped become

Inactive and i didnt use? name how many surprise chest events it was accountable

For for being active name any of these. Just cus u know a random place doesnt Help you. also Where did u get 12? Yah 12 for different ppl its made for Europeans.All speak Many langauges that doesnt matter. many langauges are spoken on us does that mean i shouldn't join cus i do not know some? Your thesis makes no Potential sense what was used to buy mcoins? FIRST PURCHASE name

ANY thing actaully potential Name the day created I can name almost every Single one of

These. can you even name one?

what was his equip detail and amp at lv10? What boss Did i never finish when lv10 arena was farmed until char was leveled again? What day did acc stripped become

Inactive and i didnt use? name how many surprise chest events it was accountable

For for being active name any of these. Just cus u know a random place doesnt Help you. also Where did u get 12? Yah 12 for different ppl its made for Europeans.All speak Many langauges that doesnt matter. many langauges are spoken on us does that mean i shouldn't join cus i do not know some? Your thesis makes no Potential sense what was used to buy mcoins? FIRST PURCHASE name

ANY thing actaully potential Name the day created I can name almost every Single one of

These. can you even name one?

if the language is no problem, can you speak polish or danish??

if the language is no problem, can you speak polish or danish??

why would i. Need to? I wont disagree with those who do And I'll have friends that speak my native tongue go make ur own Acc stop trying to scam others when i paid my money on this acc I should get it back.

why would i. Need to? I wont disagree with those who do And I'll have friends that speak my native tongue go make ur own Acc stop trying to scam others when i paid my money on this acc I should get it back.

this is what i meant with american brain... pretty sure you dont know the diffrence between austria and australia... :crazy:

and i don't know this information, because i got hacked...

i will contact devs and see how this will end :aggressive:

this is what i meant with american brain... pretty sure you dont know the diffrence between austria and australia... :crazy:

and i don't know this information, because i got hacked...

i will contact devs and see how this will end :aggressive:

im more educated then you buddy. Austria and Australia LOL really? Your retarded got hacked? You cant hack ws without being traced for the Second time Also all the questions i asked? You dont know any really cus they were all about before the acc was lv10 which you said it was hacked at. you dont know anything about the acc what so ever. smh I also made another char before bacca was lv10 and then deleted if and Remade again. smh you dont know Shit Go die and stop making fun of my country... better then your Back wash One.

im more educated then you buddy. Austria and Australia LOL really? Your retarded got hacked? You cant hack ws without being traced for the Second time Also all the questions i asked? You dont know any really cus they were all about before the acc was lv10 which you said it was hacked at. you dont know anything about the acc what so ever. smh I also made another char before bacca was lv10 and then deleted if and Remade again. smh you dont know Shit Go die and stop making fun of my country... better then your Back wash One.

im not making fun of america, im making fun of the intelligence from 98% of the civilians

im not making fun of america, im making fun of the intelligence from 98% of the civilians

educational system is better then yours obviously if your arguing with a Minor And hes higher educated then you on simple Internet You shouldn't be talking Bud.

educational system is better then yours obviously if your arguing with a Minor And hes higher educated then you on simple Internet You shouldn't be talking Bud.

false, netherlands is number 9 in the world and america 21...

netherlands is also richer, cheaper, beter women rights, and so on

false, netherlands is number 9 in the world and america 21...

netherlands is also richer, cheaper, beter women rights, and so on

Better woman Rights?... wtf Name one right now thats better Woman's have same Rights as men? name

Netherlands Military Power then?.. LOL Exactly Who invented Atom bombs.. and Hydrogen? U.S.A does Netherland even have Hydrogen bombs made yet? not do they have Futuristic Advances in Technology or make anything useful at all? When do u see something that says made in the Netherlands exactly never so how are they rich if they dont have a market?. Your like your Country False Reporting Scammers.

Better woman Rights?... wtf Name one right now thats better Woman's have same Rights as men? name

Netherlands Military Power then?.. LOL Exactly Who invented Atom bombs.. and Hydrogen? U.S.A does Netherland even have Hydrogen bombs made yet? not do they have Futuristic Advances in Technology or make anything useful at all? When do u see something that says made in the Netherlands exactly never so how are they rich if they dont have a market?. Your like your Country False Reporting Scammers.

well, you are correct... netherlands has a terribly weak army, but we are under protection of the UN.

netherlands has, of course, atom bombs... and we earn 300billion a year by just selling cheese...

well, you are correct... netherlands has a terribly weak army, but we are under protection of the UN.

netherlands has, of course, atom bombs... and we earn 300billion a year by just selling cheese...

my Point is Made and us is under the Un anyway why would you comment a Slur as Im uneducated And im Trying to tell you this now. i made bacca And i worked hard i made all the chars on there Even my own Mother knows.

Eureka i found it roland! and i did have the right Hair color and Style! i have the proof here My friend cameron as i told you in support i made it in on his ipad and he moved it to his phone and he took a Ss for it and he booted his old Phone and found it i told you all about it but now i have proof i told him about the sitaution and Ban

what should i do with it how do i send it?!? this is my only Ss of it he only had one and he thought it was funny so he ss my chars even on the side in pt chars below lv10 I can prove it to you now roland we can End this And put this Mistaken man away too. Just tell me how to do it and i will.

OMG im crying from Joy its full proof Before lv10 at the beggining same hair cut low level im just ready to have this  over with ive been stressed depressed Just stunned

Cus i knew i was innocent you cant Deny this Sir Gun Slinger And im just waiting for you to tell me where to send it you already have my support

Emails you know details of sitaution i could just Hug you Roland When you Unban my acc you'll be an official West Horse ridin Cowboy like me :) and yes i ride horses and can Pin a Bull If anyone got a problem with me idc im proud xD

OMG im crying from Joy its full proof Before lv10 at the beggining same hair cut low level im just ready to have this  over with ive been stressed depressed Just stunned

Cus i knew i was innocent you cant Deny this Sir Gun Slinger And im just waiting for you to tell me where to send it you already have my support

Emails you know details of sitaution i could just Hug you Roland When you Unban my acc you'll be an official West Horse ridin Cowboy like me :) and yes i ride horses and can Pin a Bull If anyone got a problem with me idc im proud xD

yes, west american explains a lot...

Lets give dermak some help.

Yes, dermak made the acc, clearly said by roland.

location says nothing Ip Address Ever Changing i have a ss of the char before lv10 This Topic is Over.

Im sorry you too trolls that your acc was hacked im assumed it was deleted before i chose Name. people where there i have ss you have nothing but an address no mcoin proof info nothing the case is closed. Can you just stop commenting please? Ty

also roland hasn't said shit... where did that come from im waiting for him to show my main Ss so this dumb troll cant copy me.

:wacko:

Give it up. You can't take an account that is not yours. What proof do you have? You said "your" barb (bacca) got hacked at level 10. Why is it Turtle showed me a screen shot of Bacca as a level 2?  :facepalm:

Actually "Baka" means "Idiot", while "Bacca" means nothing, in Japanese atleast.

The more you know

Why i named it bacca cus Melz and anih would call me that and i thought it was same at time but i figured out later i wasnt but you are correct

also may be spelled Baca just FYI

You really cant tell the diff early when admitting he never made the acc and then after ? i was just stating for him admitting i made the acc so this can just end

109747_.jpg

109749_.jpg

hey,

the account is originally created in the Netherlands, in the city Alkmaar in the street Fritzconijnlaan and i created it. please devs, check it:)

hate mails: [email protected]

absolutely true, as I said earlier.

absolutely true, as I said earlier.

Roland, Dermak said his barb Bacca was hacked at level 10. Turtle has a screen shot of it as a level 2, like he said earlier.

Roland, Dermak said his barb Bacca was hacked at level 10. Turtle has a screen shot of it as a level 2, like he said earlier.

actually I don't know anything about screenshots, it's not my business, this account was created in Netherlands, it's a fact, not an assumption.

actually I don't know anything about screenshots, it's not my business, this account was created in Netherlands, it's a fact, not an assumption.

I know this whole thing is a mess, but I'm positive he created the account. With all due respect to you, turtle has proof that he is the original creator.