ACCOUNT RECOVERY

Jack

Sir, please make the account with confirmation code through phone numbers so that no one can hack the account. Suppose if I forgot my password then I can recover my new password through phone numbers. And if someone scam my account or hack my account so (s)he will try to change my email or password but before to change email or password then (s)he need to confirm my personal phone numbers. Confirmation code will send in my numbers. One phone number can activate many accounts. Phone number can be exchange in the accounts but before exchanging new numbers confirmation code will send to first activated number. So guys don't forget to lose the phone numbers. So guys we need to verify the numbers when we forgot password.

All come let's demand this idea. It will be helpful for us. So that our account will not be block or hack. GM block my friend account without any reason :(

All come let's demand this idea. It will be helpful for us. So that our account will not be block or hack. GM block my friend account without any reason :(

mine too go suggest

illuminati hacked it.

no, did you exchange anything? because there are scammers everywhere. and turtle could you please dont say anything about your/or my friends acc? this is another topic

illuminati hacked it.

no, did you exchange anything? because there are scammers everywhere. and turtle could you please dont say anything about your/or my friends acc? this is another topic

No, she was not exchange anything with anyone. in morning it was okay then suddenly in evening it went blocked.  :(

Sorry, but this technically is not possible for us to make.

The best way not to be scammed is never tell anyone your login/password, it's pretty simple, huh?

The best way not to be scammed is never tell anyone your login/password, it's pretty simple, huh?

true story.

But why account were blocked last week. Many account were blocked.

But why account were blocked last week. Many account were blocked.

that's a sad story, but no one is blocked for nothing, that's what I can promise.