- YOU have a PRICE on YOUR head!!!Bow!! (Official) -

SneakyMe

This elf has pissed me off sooooooooo much is not even funny, so I'm giving 4 repair scrolls to the first person who shows me a SS off YOU and you only killing SAFFO. I'm serious. Post the Screen Shot here, and I'll pay up, that's my word.

-If you're interested post it here, so everyone can see-

-Only use this if your serious, don't waist people time-

control your emotion its only just a game  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Trust me I know, it's just.... he's got me so many times grrrrr! Especially when leveling!!!!!  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

KILL HIM POST IT!

You should add *you should do 1000! crit on him, then I will accept the picture  ;D

Hahaha That would be so awesome to see, I'd make it my Sig lmao!

he hit me 800!++  :bad: :facepalm: in root  :facepalm: .

i cant touch him  ;D

He is a tuff cookie, used to 2-3 shot me 2 lvl's back while grinding >.

lol he is not strong at all...anyway no druid can beat me or any of my kind..except straw once in pvp but she banned...druid  no chance against rangers ..so many times owned him at arena..i hope we meat in arena again so i can ss it...with ps n blessing..druid heal is manageable to kill..

This elf has pissed me off sooooooooo much is not even funny, so I'm giving 4 repair scrolls to the first person who shows me a SS off YOU and you only killing SAFFO. I'm serious. Post the Screen Shot here, and I'll pay up, that's my word.

lol he is not strong at all...anyway no druid can beat me or any of my kind..except straw once in pvp but she banned...druid  no chance against rangers ..

yup, cause ranger blessing is overpowered, tell us something we don't know.

saffo wants to make a  name in sapphire:) bute can do that he is just a druid.. No and beside he is not like "cevilone". Cevilone is the good  assasins he walk mcs land alone. He kill mcs alone.. Do wory saffo is like a rats . When he saw a big cat he run for his life... Hahahaha he cant step mcs land alone...

10089_.jpg

Hahah 800 damage?  think u need cc set.. Or bg armor and helmet... And it depend on your lvl.. Hahaha do wory saffo is not like "cevilone".hahaha... Keep playing and soon saffo  will never kill u agen becouse ur have a good equip and tactics about his abulity ... EXTERMINATE PEST!

He is a tuff cookie, used to 2-3 shot me 2 lvl's back while grinding >.

hahaha  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :tease: :tease: :tease: SAFFO???? :D he cant vs with me :D bcs he afraid than lose  :rofl: :rofl:

but i can kill him for you  :aggressive: :aggressive: btw Saffo & Xspiritx vs Reu  :diablo: but i killed them  :dirol: :dirol: ofc solo  :good: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

pic 1 saffo

pic 2 ladydruid

pic 3 eisha :shok: :shok: :spiteful:

kill these noobs doin low heal coz they cnt be added in parties. Pathetic

Stop crying...just bcuz saffo root+heal+run or walk in group...

Go kill him...complaining wont change nothing...

Forgive my poor Ehglish :(

• 1 month later...

kill these noobs doin low heal coz they cnt be added in parties. Pathetic

you probablyt tried to steal there farm  :facepalm: tell the whole story

:facepalm: eisha u know your party pulled mobs to the right on me many times.. mainly you.. u don't need to lie to kick it. I wouldn't dream of wanting a party with u or sono again after all your shit. saffo probably had the same problem. you deserve to be killee anyway with how much u run ur mouth..guess u need a bigger c@%* then sonos in your mouth to shut ur lieing dirty mouth up.. get told movie star  :wacko:

now sneakyme more stronger with his shinny astral gear  :clapping:

Heh, thanks man, I haven't see you in a long time  Gerandong  :( I'm glad you're back buddy!!!!

]]] link=topic=56196.msg238130#msg238130 date=1337004946]

ohoho...

ok bro ,fine  :spiteful: :drinks:

;)

Lol! Man, I made this thread a long ass time ago Jaw lol, not worried at all about Saffo anymore

tHATS WHAT WE CALL A NOOB CAN BE PRO AHAHAHA