Ayvondil map (small visual suggestion)

Ääntämiskelvoton

This is quite small suggestion and it's completely visual.

In Ayvondil, there are few locations next to the sea that we can't see. Neither does our map show them. The most notable of these is the location with Astromancer's Hall. The hill there is just cut.

Compare this to the Godgorrath map: there the areas we can't reach are shown in the map.

Here is a Google translate of my suggestion (It's poor, I know): Ayvondilissa have some direct line coastlines. For example. Astromancer's Halls slot, its own entrance to the hall on the left side is one of the hill. It seems to continue to the other side of the screen, but if you look at the map, it does not continue. However, Godgorrathissa, the mountains, which extend to the other side of the screen, shown on the map as a whole. Of the proposal, therefore, is that we would see Ayvondilin the right shoreline cleaved instead.

In the sea, nothing can be seen, I didn't understand your suggestion very much, so please explain with pictures.

In Godgorrath map the hills are not cut, in Ayvondil, they are.

So your suggestion is to make the angles aren't cut? or show the other locations if there are?

So your suggestion is to make the angles aren't cut? or show the other locations if there are?

dont be negative, just agree with the idea. i was wondering what the hell was going on, maybe it are cliffs or stuff. else it should be fixed

dont be negative, just agree with the idea. i was wondering what the hell was going on, maybe it are cliffs or stuff. else it should be fixed

Can you please repetitive others freedom of opinion.

I try to be clearer

Ayvondil map looks cut up. Instead of seeing the cut up version in the map, I'd like if we saw a non-cut up version.

[spoiler=Something irrelevant]I don't like the way the word 'cut' inflects.

[spoiler=Finnish ahead] Voin kääntää sanasta sanaan jos laitat suomeks

What I understood is that he wants to have a more natural looking map view of Ayvondil - a little rocks and rubble instead of a straight coastline.

What I understood is that he wants to have a more natural looking map view of Ayvondil - a little rocks and rubble instead of a straight coastline.
Exactly.