Theories regarding to the drop rate of lvl9 unique (purple) gears.

cigma

Hello! I am farming lvl9 gears using my lvl10 BD in Melvendil (Firstborn map 1) on bosses: Forsaken Commander(lvl9) and Undead Bear (lvl10).

The devs said:

- Unique items (9 level) were removed from the

shops on faction islands. Now these items can be

obtained from bosses. Don’t forget: players will

only get the equipment if their level is not higher

than Boss level.

but this seems to be false. I did get a drop from a lvl9 boss even I'm level 10; which seems to be a nice thing. I farm with my lvl10 druid on other device but not at party.

During the first periods of my farming, I almost always get a drop from both bosses. But now, I hardly get a drop unlike the first time I've farm, even did I farmed the chosen's bosses, still no drop but def spheres.

And therefore, I'd concluded some hypotheses regarding the drop chance of lvl9 gears.

1.  Using certain skills may hinder the drop. ( My guildmates told me not to use sap nor insect swarm )

2. The more drop you get, the lower the chances of the next drop.

3. Even if the drop is intended to yours, but there are lots of people in the boss' vicinity, there may be no drop for you.

4.The more skills you use, the lesser the drop chance. ( I increased my energy regen and so does increased my skill usage)

5. The stronger your equipped gears get, the less likely to get a drop.

6. There is an overall limit on how much drop there can be in a day or week for the whole faction.

7. There is a limit on how much an individual can acquire a drop within a day or week.

Nos. 6 and 7, I guess because of what the devs said:

Online economics –

is the most important part of every online game.

These are just based on my assumptions and experiences. Please share your own knowledge. regarding this, if you do farm those lvl9 gears. Thanks! 

p.s. I had an ample amount of time used to link the quotes with proper date since its threads are locked. And so does I've found that the forum's database is using Unix time or TIMESTAMP. xD