New Weapons for mages and warlocks

vaginadare

its getting boring usin the same old staffs for years and years of warspear, ever thought of other types of weapons that could be incorperated into the game?  i suggest making dual weild weapons for casters to use, much like this image below

warspear_online_3.0.png

instead of ur normal staffs, why not make something like what that girl on the left is using, and yes, i knw she isnt really using anything but her hands, but maybe make weapons that go on the casters wrists and provide extra magic damage, just like a staff but this time its 2.

these new weapons will have slightly increased magic damage, and increased attack speed. and to make it fair, these weapons can only be used by mages and warlocks considering their one of the weakest classes since the magic merging update, to give these weapons to healers will just make  them overpowered. who wants to see a shaman do 500+ damage and heal 450 xD, that would be interesting.

tho  there can also be other weapons that you can add into the game for casters but these ones would be  better specifically for the underprivileged ones

EXAMPLE: /name of weapon\ - level 17 (arena weapon)

-150 magic, 2.5% resilience, critical, penetration- x2 of these

Something like spheres? Example: "Astromancer's Magic Sphere: 105 magic atk, 5% penetration, 5% critical and 5% resilience. Lvl19, 2.7 atk speed". Something like bow/xbows for ranger. All classes have more than a kind of weapon, but magics no... May it can be a good idea

Can be only used by mages, because warlocks can't use some major attack skills! I have np with the a lil bit add, but not too much dudes!

yeah, and also make whip aivable for barbarians, so we could whip elfs..

Whips for Barbs, Dks and Pas would be awesome!

Can be only used by mages, because warlocks can't use some major attack skills! I have np with the a lil bit add, but not too much dudes!

wa? doesnt make sense.......

I totally agree with it,And maybe if possible casters can use special shields called "Magic Shields" Which can help Casters get bit more physical defense?

(Paladins/Barbarians/Death knights cant use it)

What? Elfs isnt op enough now? :wacko:

And for what does "Major Attack" stands for?

What? Elfs isnt op enough now? :wacko:

And for what does "Major Attack" stands for?

Main attack skills, like 'Flash Strike' for bds, it's the main attack skill for them, there's a main attack skill for each class if you noticed.

Main attack skills, like 'Flash Strike' for bds, it's the main attack skill for them, there's a main attack skill for each class if you noticed.

i think i finally understand what you mean...... ur saying that if the new weapons are added, warlocks are not gonna be abe to use skills that require a staff? this problem is also evident for mages. these weapons are just gonna be like switching from a sword to a spear, you will still be able to use the skills no matter what weapon you use.

i think i finally understand what you mean...... ur saying that if the new weapons are added, warlocks are not gonna be abe to use skills that require a staff? this problem is also evident for mages. these weapons are just gonna be like switching from a sword to a spear, you will still be able to use the skills no matter what weapon you use.

No questions about the topic yet... but why did u choose such a vulgar name?

Warlocks Dark Arrow is removed yet?

No questions about the topic yet... but why did u choose such a vulgar name?

Read it as Vag-in-a-dare and won't feel so vulgar. :rofl:

VrockS, Dude, idc for anything, I gave my idea and let's wait for devs answer which I think they won't answer because it's not a thing that must be changed much.

i really dnt understand what this argument is about, you dont want warlocks to be able to use this weapons because?

It doesn't fit with them!

Anyways,

I gave my idea and let's wait for devs answer which I think they won't answer because it's not a thing that must be changed much.

Seems good enough,i would love to see myself not using a staff and shooting fireballs only using my hands :spiteful:

And this should solve the problem with everyone thinking that mages should be deleted :rofl:

They would be like.. Bracelets or something?? :) :)  Yes would be cool for mages and I also dont think they would fit warlocks, maybe something else for them :unknw:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Something like spheres? Example: "Astromancer's Magic Sphere: 105 magic atk, 5% penetration, 5% critical and 5% resilience. Lvl19, 2.7 atk speed". Something like bow/xbows for ranger. All classes have more than a kind of weapon, but magics no... May it can be a good idea

I like the idea of spheres quite a bit

Lol post from 2014 why necroposting it

Anyway players have been asking for new wep type but last addition was with forsaken and chosen island

Someone please lock this post