Server Transfer Tokens / United Server

Duck

Little introduction, I am from US-Sapphire. Back in 2012/2013 [No clue when I exactly joined, was a long time ago]. I chose wrong due to the times GvG, Merman, Wars etc in US. Instead I should of chose EU. I don't regret it, cause I met many amazing people in US server.:shy:

Now I will get into the point of this post:

SERVER TRANSFER TOKENS!

In the US-Sapphire server, in MC side. I am watching a decline in players. Most are leaving for EU-Emerald. Obviously, this may even affect the Elf side as well, since the battle between the 2 factions will basically be non-existant. This could also be said for SEA-PEARL, as their numbers are lower. I have had SEA-PEARL players join US-Sapphire, and they would love the server but ultimately miss their characters.

• Which is why allowing us to transfer our characters to a different server would be very nice!
  • A fee of around 2000-3000 Miracle coins to transfer per character.
  • A cooldown period of 30days once you transfer.
  • You keep your achievements etc.
  • Your personal warehouse items would stay on the previous server, so you have to ensure you keep them in the bag.
  • Of course, your friends list, ignore list will be resetted.

I am sure 90% of you would agree with this idea, as many does not have the time to start right from the start again. Some people will rather suffer and stay playing in a dead server. Why? Cause most do still care about this game and love playing it. That or they live in this game and get some sort of power grasp they don't have in real life.:HW22_12:

Another idea along with this is to: Transfer your guild along with you. I am also sure that many don't want to leave their guilds that costed them $1000+ to build them up to lvl7+.

MEGA SERVER!

There is a game I played, called Albion Online. And yes, when I started. I was like, "Where are the server options???". Well, there were none. Combining the servers would be cool and all but I believe the problems would lay in Arena ranks, Guild Tour ranks, GvG times & FvF [Faction vs faction/ Wars etc].

So I have a few ideas:

• Making guild tournaments also have Top place rewards of top 20 or perhaps top 50.
  • Same with Arena, and instead of having 4 modes. Can have 6 modes. Have new ones, Like capture the flag, Free-for-all. I don't know, see who runs around the fastest?:troll_face1: To be honest, I am just "spit balling" the ideas for the arena one.
  • Rework GvG and FvF completely, into something that does not require a fixed time to players to join these events.

*Idk how to rule a line here, so pretend this is my ruled line*:Snorlax:

I hope my points were basic and short. Cause not many wants to sit back and read a long thing. Pretty simple on paper but it is the developers who can make this possibly work. I can guarentee one thing though. IF you do make transfer tokens, I estimate at least 3 million miracle coins will be bought. No, I am not exaggerating or anyting. If it costs 3k to transfer characters, then means 1k chars will be transfered. Remember! A lot of people have many alt characters.:ok:

I love this game and I JUST GOT BACK TO IT 9-10 MONTHS AGO!!! I don't want to start over at EU or quit again.:love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:
Thank you reading

image.png.3ea65af67bf93b198000cd91063c0e80.pngimage.png.883aef38afb71b58d472ddd05d9fe0c0.pngimage.png.c0ea1442b6919a0b48e098379a6035cc.pngimage.png.c460c748daae3b0e3f80cbe019842dc6.png

29 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Not technically possible is the answer admins have given to this

I don't think I understand what you meant. You mean they have already replied to this idea or this idea is impossible?

Edited by Duck
Typo

21 hours ago, Duck said:

I don't think I understand what you meant. You mean they have already replied to this idea or this idea is impossible?

Some have suggested server merging and they have replied that its technically impossible

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Some have suggested server merging and they have replied that its technically impossible

Well, my idea is not only about server merge. It is also about if we can transfer our characters to different servers. I am no game developer, but I have played games where transfering your character data to another server is possible.

So if server merge is out the window, transfering your characters to that specific server would be cool. I would quote what I said but Idk how these quote things work on forums.:sad1: