My Creation Proof

Turtle

This is for The Devs to Look At i suggest Not to Lock Please itll Fade in a Few Days Thank You Legionn And Mecha For Understanding my Predicament

Below Is The Main Creation Proof of My Acc many Ss will be Posted ill Post the most convincing Starting First from After i leveled bacca To 10 An Old Ss with close study proves to be dated back 1 & 1/2 Years Ago With no Magic Update Steel widow ruggidone as a Lv10 and Many other players in the ss who have been either inactive or banned (Backround) Others Are for Extra Proof Thank You :(:cray:

109645_.png

109647_.png

109649_.png

109651_.png

Now time

For my Personal Favorite Ryderx First is his first ever Arena (So Proud)

: never Knew hed be banned or my fave char when i made

second is His lv9 Equip on nyan Turtle. Prep!

109665_.jpg

109666_.jpg

I have About 102

More ss i can show If needed i think my proof is all right there Why would i be so proud or fighting so hard for a ACC i didnt create? my Real name is Ryder. as In Ryderx

I have other chars made based off my Name. nyan Turtle Turtle♥♥♥♥

dkturtle Etc. Bacca is Japanese for Idiot i am learning

Japanese ;D Sepherene Proudly Named off of Naminays Druids pretty name Sephrene

One shot win As in one shot and your dead soo i win ;D

you see? I did make the acc i have a reason why i named my chars as i did! and check none Have Name change Cus i choose Names Wisely Ty and have a Fab Day.

109678_.jpg

ON BEHALF OF TURTLE..

I DO REMEMBER HIM CREATING BACCA THE BARB, ORIGINALLY, HE CREATED THE BARB IN ORDER TO PLAY BESIDE ME "RUGGIDONE" BACK WHEN RUGGI WAS LV10 AND B4 HE CHANGED HIS NAME..

SO FOR ROLAND TO ASSUME AND SAY HE ISN'T THE ORIGINAL CREATOR "I SAY IT'S BS AND PATHETIC"..

HONESTLY I WOULD SAY ROLAND GOT THE HEAR ABOUTS FROM SOME1 WHO DIDNT LIKE TURTLE  :facepalm:

hey my brother stole that acc

my acc was Never hacked only banned? And i dont even know you? why are you commenting on someone elses topic when it doesnt involve you? your not my brother my brothers 9 & His chars name is Lordchase and he doesnt even have an email lmao! so just shoo you retarded troll.

You said that your login was [email protected] and the whole account was created under it.

But it's not working that way, sorry. This account was created by a different man in a different country. That's what we have.