Think twice before criticising r0land (espicially you absolam)

Russell elf

You guys dont know about him,even i was one of you but now i understood him,you guys should better understand why he deletes or locks your topics,HE IS ONE OF THE BEST MODS,You people better understand it,faster you understand the better your warspear carrer will be,Thank you for your attention and keep this in mind :give_rose:

I guess this is in the right place  :lol:

You're a fag. Roland can speak for himself and everything was worked out. Only an idiot looking to start an argument or to get attention would make a stupid topic like this one. Congratulations for having the dumbest topic ever made. ;D

You're a fag. Roland can speak for himself and everything was worked out. Only an idiot looking to start an argument or to get attention would make a stupid topic like this one. Congratulations for having the dumbest topic ever made. ;D

So?

No, he is not a fag, he is the forum's main troll.