To Buy A Passive skill Only used for Levels 1-12

Godsrange

First off before I explain my topic id like to please ask of the Administrators or Game Masters to Please Reply to my topic so that I know Thier Opinions. Thank you.

Onward to the topic I would like to explain why this idea is a Good idea. First off this can furthermore help beginning players so that they would be interested more into the game and things wont look too dull as they start off in non PvP maps. These extra passive skills as I like to call it is so that players can have an easier time in questing. It also contribute to arenas as low levels will now be more demandable with low level only exclusive passive skills.

Examples of such skills could be like the priest expert skill I was so fond of as a huge power hit as hp has went below 20%

So perhaps for some classes 1 passive skill can be raise attack power by 20% when hp reached below 20% or another can be to raise hp simply by 15% or to add more appeal you may put my favorite passive skill which would be Cooldown 15%.

You can put these in mcoin to your profit or how ever you see fit to obtain the passive skill.

That is my idea and id like to please hear your opinions on the subject.

Thank you.

Farmed by faction bosses, bought in a new special skill shop can be found only in the 1st camp and the camp which you can teleport from it to Irselnort in faction islands with a nice amount of gold!

Feel free to give ideas/ask/quibble.

I agree dude!

First off before I explain my topic id like to please ask of the Administrators or Game Masters to Please Reply to my topic so that I know Thier Opinions. Thank you.

Onward to the topic I would like to explain why this idea is a Good idea. First off this can furthermore help beginning players so that they would be interested more into the game and things wont look too dull as they start off in non PvP maps. These extra passive skills as I like to call it is so that players can have an easier time in questing. It also contribute to arenas as low levels will now be more demandable with low level only exclusive passive skills.

Examples of such skills could be like the priest expert skill I was so fond of as a huge power hit as hp has went below 20%

So perhaps for some classes 1 passive skill can be raise attack power by 20% when hp reached below 20% or another can be to raise hp simply by 15% or to add more appeal you may put my favorite passive skill which would be Cooldown 15%.

You can put these in mcoin to your profit or how ever you see fit to obtain the passive skill.

That is my idea and id like to please hear your opinions on the subject.

Thank you.

not offense to you this would just make single rich players more Op. Its a benefit for low level Arena Spammers So no i disagree Maybe something in higher bracket would be good But expert skill at low levels even passive no wont work sorry

I actually agree with this, it'll boost intrest

Exactly I just really hope  :snorlax:or some developer sees this and reply.

I see them reply to everyone elses :/ what my idea not good enough?