what happens to character if you stop playing for a long time?

Occult

Question

16 answers to this question

They don't get deleted

HOWEVER

If you don't log in on to you chatacter for 3 years or more, it's name could be taken.

For example, i have druid "Nmac". If i don't log into it for 3 years, you can change your character name to "Nmac", and my druid will have a random name.

Ohhhh, I am very much qualified to speak on this.

On 1/6/2023 at 11:23 PM, illumi said:

how many days it takes a character to get deleted after they stop playing or die ?

No characters are deleted.

14 hours ago, Nosotraes said:

Ohhhh, I am very much qualified to speak on this.

No characters are deleted.

I had an old bd when we had resilience weapons, if I try to add the name in game it says "not found" ; i think some get deleted xD

13 hours ago, SaltyCoffe said:

I had an old bd when we had resilience weapons, if I try to add the name in game it says "not found" ; i think some get deleted xD

They might have reset the name on it. They used to do it only to low level characters but in the latest name cleanup I think they nuked all extremely old names. And by old I mean not been logged onto for a loooooooooooooong time.

Edited by Raislin

9 hours ago, Raislin said:

They might have reset the name on it. They used to do it only to low level characters but in the latest name cleanup I think they nuked all extremely old names. And by old I mean not been logged onto for a loooooooooooooong time.

Yeah i think it is what happened to my old bd ( was level 19 i think or 21) , i havent logged on that since 2014 or lower ahahahaha

I am a returning player while my characters kept their names most were reset to level 1 and only 3 characters on both my accounts stayed and I lost most of my gear and items on them. Is that normal for accounts being inactive for years

Aigrind might eventually make the characters name available again but they wont remove anything so someone has had access to your account or you deleted the gear yourself

8 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Aigrind might eventually make the characters name available again but they wont remove anything so someone has had access to your account or you deleted the gear yourself

I never gave access to my accounts, and when I recovered them they were reset to lv 1 with one exception that had some gear equipped, only one had bags slots it previously had. All of look exactly the same with the same names. Only 3 characters on each account remained, I never would have gotten rid of my gear because I intended to return when I left.

Edited by wolfdragon99
Thinking back I did try to return previously a few years ago and it was exactly like it was when I recovered them but was too upset to continue at that point because of that, but now I'm fully returning and following up on that

On 1/6/2023 at 4:23 PM, illumi said:

how many days it takes a character to get deleted after they stop playing or die ?

They get removed from the character retrieval list. Mine disappeared from that list after when I checked a year after. Sadly, you have to wait for that one event where you can farm for solidity gear from dg. Then you can get them back, well, buy them back.

6 hours ago, Shadowmon said:

They get removed from the character retrieval list. Mine disappeared from that list after when I checked a year after. Sadly, you have to wait for that one event where you can farm for solidity gear from dg. Then you can get them back, well, buy them back.

I don't know the exact price but I believe it's about 5 dollars of mcoins in the US but I don't know exactly. 

2 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

I don't know the exact price but I believe it's about 5 dollars of mcoins in the US but I don't know exactly. 

Thank you 

7 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

its 3999 mcoins

5 hours ago, wolfdragon99 said:

Thank you, is their a topic or link for the event for more information 

I believe it's the Warspear Anniversary event 

Edited by Shadowmon