not logic for barbarian

sasa

i just have a curiosity , i wanna know why giving barb the possibility to use spear and mace which in most cases have a magic power in which barb can't have any advantage of and not giving him the possibility to use two of one handed axe .as we know axe was a speciality of barb so why giving the possiility to rogue and bd to use two one handed axe and not for barb too cause axe was meant to be for barb in the first place and his special weapon so it is not logic in my point of view......and about healing power for barb why long time cooldown i mean bd have a shield which can take more than at least1k dmg and cool down way less than the healing power ,they r almost the same cause heal max 1k and shield which take more than 1k so practicaly they reserve more than 1k dmg but less cooldown,, not logic ,what do u think?

Some maces and spears don't have magic power and are useful for barbarians

u said it some... and they r  not that usefull but the point i wanted to say is why not giving the barb the possibility to use two one handed axe since axe is a barb speciality

i agree with sasa im GRINCH the best barbarian from b-Tourmaline... and i know it.. here in tourmaline no have maces with out magic just have maces (doom,berengar,arena) the bds can use shield x 2.. when i just can use 1 heal..  :facepalm:

u said it some... and they r  not that usefull but the point i wanted to say is why not giving the barb the possibility to use two one handed axe since axe is a barb speciality

Barbs can use 2 handed axes already

i agree with sasa im GRINCH the best barbarian from b-Tourmaline... and i know it.. here in tourmaline no have maces with out magic just have maces (doom,berengar,arena) the bds can use shield x 2.. when i just can use 1 heal..  :facepalm:

If you have to say that you're the best, you're not

Barbs can use 2 handed axes already

i meant to be able to use 2 one handed axe  on two hands  like it should be and yes axe was meant to be for barb only before update .... so it is a right to have that possibility

nono im said I KNOW HOW THE BARBS WORKS... because here much ppl low level  speak with out know what they say.. and BDs can use  x2 shield skill in 40 secs (they saved around 2500hp with this) when 1 barb just heal 1000 hp in 40 secs..

so admns fix it..  just refresh the hp skill cooldown...

nono im said I KNOW HOW THE BARBS WORKS... because here much ppl low level  speak with out know what they say.. and BDs can use  x2 shield skill in 40 secs (they saved around 2500hp with this) when 1 barb just heal 1000 hp in 40 secs..

so admns fix it..  just refresh the hp skill cooldown...

BD's shield strength are based on def and shield's level. for what i know so far you need at least to have 6k++ def to get around 2500++ damage absorbtion and lv 4 shield. so how many BD players can get that much def?, all BD? my def is around 4600 and lv 2 shield, it can absorb 700 damage(tested on a.a). you forgot why barb has long cd because of extra attack they get and the heal based on max hp n not to mention barb can get 4k++ hp but not all of them can have that much but its easier way than BD to amp their armor. so still wanna do comparison to BD?. if you wanna compare something please dont be one sided it will make a negative statement on others.

sure all BDs get skill shield 4/4 , never up rush or the other skill damage in front, all bds lvl 22 have shield 4/4 min have amp +6 in combination with dd bonus + arena = 5000 def + resilence defence... BDs are over tank+over power...

barb have bleding 5/5 and deal 70 dmg... bd have same skill and deal 150 dmg... (its a example  barb or bd with 500 dmg)

such stupidity. i even hardly understand what you are talking about :facepalm: talking crap isn't my style.

sure all BDs get skill shield 4/4 , never up rush or the other skill damage in front, all bds lvl 22 have shield 4/4 min have amp +6 in combination with dd bonus + arena = 5000 def + resilence defence... BDs are over tank+over power...

barb have bleding 5/5 and deal 70 dmg... bd have same skill and deal 150 dmg... (its a example  barb or bd with 500 dmg)

Barbs skills simply suck, if you compare them with bds skills.Also firstborn have best passive faction skill ingame, which works all time.Barb are meant to be brutal, but they are not, atleast not in this game.And i think that nothing will change.

Barbs skills simply suck, if you compare them with bds skills.Also firstborn have best passive faction skill ingame, which works all time.Barb are meant to be brutal, but they are not, atleast not in this game.And i think that nothing will change.

we're comparing bd shield and barbs heal, nothing else, they're both great skills.

Remember that barb skill also increases damage... And I think barb is a great class. It has now 2 full stuns and 2 dmg skills (With shield tough :lol: (Shield now gives 15% def buff so it's okay))

Remember that barb skill also increases damage... And I think barb is a great class. It has now 2 full stuns and 2 dmg skills (With shield tough :lol: (Shield now gives 15% def buff so it's okay))

If by full you mean "works everytime", then you should know that Charge is not a 100% stun, Shield Strike is fully resisted by bosses (stun AND damage). Chop doesn't even count as a damaging skill because of it's pathetic damage even at rank 5

this topic is not on shield and healing skills evn though we know it is on bd favor than barb....it is even about the ability of barb to use axe in both hands since they give this ability to bd aand rogue and axe was meant to be only for barb so it is a right to have this possibility...and one more thing why only barb got skills which obblige u to something like the last skill shield strike

If by full you mean "works everytime", then you should know that Charge is not a 100% stun, Shield Strike is fully resisted by bosses (stun AND damage). Chop doesn't even count as a damaging skill because of it's pathetic damage even at rank 5

I meant strong blow and shield strike but i didn't know it also resists dmg so my bad... But works atleast in pvp

and one last thing other than axes ... hamstering works almost 90% while charge seem to not work more than it work specially these days ,,,,,,,charge is a very good skill but barely works when needed even if u r a high amp barb with high accurasy