• Darkpainn
    • Aureus
    • Twinblade
    • Turtlef uck

iluvweed

cybernem

yanus

other high-amp rogues but decent, some of them is rank 4-10:

risoka, aureus, ahmody, boneshockr, darkpain, roguenite (something like that from gunzmc), highwalker, bobohobob, cigma, siliwangi, funtastic, maccabro, i know i miss some names

Lawl at the time of writing that I thought u had quit turt. Turt #1

Hehehehe Well i still get on to say hi And i was just messin i can understand the new generation has taken over :pardon:

Maybe because you are getting owned by +5 bds lol

its a joke?... who beat u with 2k+ Hp 8x in a row remember Who has the skill and who relys on Damage. I dont use axes so? I still own rouges pvp Keep talking Everyone in those 3x3 pts remember me eating you alive dont even try to deny it you can just stop attempting to bag on me cus your Mad kiddo

its a joke?... who beat u with 2k+ Hp 8x in a row remember Who has the skill and who relys on Damage. I dont use axes so? I still own rouges pvp Keep talking Everyone in those 3x3 pts remember me eating you alive dont even try to deny it you can just stop attempting to bag on me cus your Mad kiddo

It's not a joke . I have seen you getting owned by +5 bds which is sad and this guy didn't nominate you because you are no where in the list of best rogues, they didn't had to show up on forum people named them but you are trying to get nominated as best rogues lmao pathetic. Yes you beat me and that's like 4 months ago I was low amped no new gears. But now I doubt you can make my HP less than 3k it will take a crit to kick your candy arse lol

It's not a joke . I have seen you getting owned by +5 bds which is sad and this guy didn't nominate you because you are no where in the list of best rogues, they didn't had to show up on forum people named them but you are trying to get nominated as best rogues lmao pathetic. Yes you beat me and that's like 4 months ago I was low amped no new gears. But now I doubt you can make my HP less than 3k it will take a crit to kick your candy arse lol

If you can touch me my dodge is 44% Your shitty Arena gear and axes? My lv18 Rogue could own you respect your elders. They so know more then you after all you've played for only 3 months?... wtfnu talking about buddy it was about a week before i was banned Gl with that Gtfo of forum

If you can touch me my dodge is 44% Your shitty Arena gear and axes? My lv18 Rogue could own you respect your elders. They so know more then you after all you've played for only 3 months?... wtfnu talking about buddy it was about a week before i was banned Gl with that Gtfo of forum

Give respect and get respect (; Don't cry on forum because nobody nominated you and I'm sure nobody will. You're a low amped noob and you're depended in dodge. Like I said 1 crit is enough to KO you .Now gtfo

Give respect and get respect (; Don't cry on forum because nobody nominated you and I'm sure nobody will. You're a low amped noob and you're depended in dodge. Like I said 1 crit is enough to KO you .Now gtfo

seems until you read my mind .. I agree! it not only a lot more are crying for their char are weak and still think are the face of the game ... poor criancas..voces should stop crying and play more  ;D :blush:

Is this about Top 10 rogues really? Or it is about who is best between Cybernem and Turtle♥♥♥♥?

Stop it guys lol

Btw,heres mine

-Iluvweed

-Boneshockr

-Yanus

-Risoka

-Darkpainn

-Cybernem

-Turtle****

-Aureus

-Twinblade

Anyone of u ppl heard or seen ? Afro ,Ascetic, Marzs ?

all those Accs originals dont Play Anymore and there Outdated but always Respect the Classic Pros

Anyone of u ppl heard or seen ? Afro ,Ascetic, Marzs ?

marzsz char long time delete no?

ascetic I saw and talked to last month and I heard afro char was online this past few weeks.

anyways, for this list if all it's about is shiny shiny amp then ok, otherwise turtle has a spot on here, he's been a good rogue back when most these other rogues hadn't even been created.

all those Accs originals dont Play Anymore and there Outdated but always Respect the Classic Pros

thats what i meant old but gold players u cant deny that older version took more skill to play in some diverse classes

Eg: rogue, mage,dk,barb i have seen so skillfull players back in these days ( Jarlaxxle,Machote,Fikolek,Ladygi for example epic rogue ,killed at 14 enemies at 18,20, in pvps)

But nvm this is about rogue

Also ur right jimmy todays pros are the shiny high burst dmg rogues i remember i tried to pvp cyber a couple of time  3,4k def with 19,7% resi i couldnt stand 4 hits + the mdef i Hit like 213 xD , darn you mdef!

Btw go rogue section and check Sullas guide about axe or sword guide,

There u can see the pros of axe play :,D

Btw i saw an hilarious dmg from Ru-Amber 5k dmg by a rogue xd

Back to real bay

yep, +10 axes = not surviving long with all dem dmg skill

thats what i meant old but gold players u cant deny that older version took more skill to play in some diverse classes

Eg: rogue, mage,dk,barb i have seen so skillfull players back in these days ( Jarlaxxle,Machote,Fikolek,Ladygi for example epic rogue ,killed at 14 enemies at 18,20, in pvps)

But nvm this is about rogue

and amazing trap dancing rangers! had to go farther with less in those times leaving more room to experiment with skill cycles, now it seems more like button mash dmg skills and gouge before disable

its why I like 14, same old play style

yep, +10 axes = not surviving long with all dem dmg skill

and amazing trap dancing rangers! had to go farther with less in those times leaving more room to experiment with skill cycles, now it seems more like button mash dmg skills and gouge before disable

its why I like 14, same old play style

why i enjoy Low level arena too classic styles. In my oppinion i think axes are for the Unskilled who rely on burst dmg to take down there enemy's Espiacally if you use them on a Rogue

Wish I had 9 votes, but I would vote them all. All very good players here, I voted weed, but this is such a toss up every rogue is skilled in different areas and most are my friends. Still all very good players here, turtle you are a good rogue try to level a bit, and sorry about your shaman bro that stinks. Good luck on getting it back.

Wish I had 9 votes, but I would vote them all. All very good players here, I voted weed, but this is such a toss up every rogue is skilled in different areas and most are my friends. Still all very good players here, turtle you are a good rogue try to level a bit, and sorry about your shaman bro that stinks. Good luck on getting it back.

thanks buddy Nice To know i still got Good friends Around  :)

I totally believe its yours. Just happened to be I.p addresses changing, computers make mistakes too, and I don't think you'd be putting in all this effort for no reason. They need to really check into this if you have Ss at level 2.

I totally believe its yours. Just happened to be I.p addresses changing, computers make mistakes too, and I don't think you'd be putting in all this effort for no reason. They need to really check into this if you have Ss at level 2.

i do. i have all proof. Needed idk why they wont return guess i just have to have patience

only the best rogues now are

boneshocker

risoka

highwalker

ahmody

iluvweed

aureus

yanus ... others  not mention?? dont be so trying hard to be the best. and dont be so cocky about ur new gears coz someday it will become old and my time will come  :dirol: .

I voted of course for my son jay the bone even tho the only rogue that can beat me is weed. Sneaky little guy just wait till I get new gears worth amping.  >:D

I voted for myself..is that conceited? Maybe a little lol. But I'm willing to back that vote up. I'll pvp anyone on that list best out of 3 (not for shit talkin or braggin rights just for fun and to see who is stronger/smarter). If your concern is my guild buff. I'll leave guild for the pvp. But I do like that list tho. Lots of friends and they all strong. That list alone would decimate all of elfside.

I voted of course for my son jay the bone even tho the only rogue that can beat me is weed. Sneaky little guy just wait till I get new gears worth amping.  :diablo:

tonight, me v you, ill put 10k on it

Such dope nominees, hard to actually say who's numero #1 lol. I voted for weed. I've seen him pvp, dude is a BEAST. Not to discredit the others tho. They all are great in their own way, style whatsoever :)