new classes instead of new faction

Bdsc

Many ppl posted abou daul staff for wizards but no one tried to change the def option all look for more dmg

My idea is simply about a 1h wand and a shield that wand has 6/10 of the dmg in 2 h staff

The just all now, I just wanted to document my idea and I will modify thi topic later but this is a start   

ws rokk

Modf

Classes r not healers dmg classes like mage and warlock just with more def and faster weapon  (1.8 look cool for a wand hit speed )and they can use both light and coth armor for more different bounds than healer could use before and skill is on devs  and Im sure someone will ask this stupid question

why don't make healers use shield ? 

I won't answer it

Idea is cool because healers needs more def!

Topic name doesnt suit .-.

I didn't say make any class that already exist this way just add 1 class for each faction like this with different skills

I didn't say make any class that already exist this way just add 1 class for each faction like this with different skills

For me i would love to see new classes in a new race instead of adding them into old elfs and mc.

Adding them into old elf and mc will make crybabies "Elf op" "mc op" :facepalm:

(Just like banner did)