I want Oppinions Please.

Turtle

As you all know Well most of you Ryderx was Banned along with all my gold my Demonologist and all my items now id like to talk to a dev about it just regular

Converse and see how this mistake could be made And how i wasn't unbanned or the problem keeps going unaddressed and im not getting a good answer or any help what so ever from The "Technical" Support and i was hoping maybe i could get some

Help here. Im always defending ppl who talk crap About the devs saying that the devs do what they can Maybe i should see if thats true Now. im An active User of forum My Chars

Ryderx-Lv10 Shaman (All Us)

Bacca Lv18 Barbarian

Sepherene lv6 Rouge

Nyanturtle Lv13 Lock

Dkturtle lv5 Death Knight

Oneshotwin lv17 Ranger

Im hoping you can tell my why you thought my acc was bought Only thing i can think of is my parents are Divorced... i move back from house to house played on a millions of devices have traveled ALOT ranging to Oregon Brasil Florida Illinios California Nevada and Mainly Staying in Idaho and i guess you can say well that makes it look like u bought it but i didnt... I have ss of the chars at low levels i leveled them all info i have im not gona let this go... Ive spent most of my hard earned Manaul labor money on that acc.. a lot and i worked hard for it to Be stripped away when i didnt do anything wrong is cruel Also others got unbanned who did sell accs Etc if your gona give them a second chance why dont i get pardoned? Just need some help im sorry if i burdened u guys... This is all i have really ever asked from The Devs and if they could shed some words or help me communicate it would help thanks

id like the topic to be left open for outside opinions. I did make the Acc

Roland i was at my Friends house when i did it he was there So were other People my own mother Knows i did fox Jess Almost ask anyone. a lot of ppl helped me in creating it Please dont lock Thank you

As you all know Well most of you Ryderx was Banned along with all my gold my Demonologist and all my items now id like to talk to a dev about it just regular

Converse and see how this mistake could be made And how i wasn't unbanned or the problem keeps going unaddressed and im not getting a good answer or any help what so ever from The "Technical" Support and i was hoping maybe i could get some

Help here. Im always defending ppl who talk crap About the devs saying that the devs do what they can Maybe i should see if thats true Now. im An active User of forum My Chars

Ryderx-Lv10 Shaman (All Us)

Bacca Lv18 Barbarian

Sepherene lv6 Rouge

Nyanturtle Lv13 Lock

Dkturtle lv5 Death Knight

Oneshotwin lv17 Ranger

Im hoping you can tell my why you thought my acc was bought Only thing i can think of is my parents are Divorced... i move back from house to house played on a millions of devices have traveled ALOT ranging to Oregon Brasil Florida Illinios California Nevada and Mainly Staying in Idaho and i guess you can say well that makes it look like u bought it but i didnt... I have ss of the chars at low levels i leveled them all info i have im not gona let this go... Ive spent most of my hard earned Manaul labor money on that acc.. a lot and i worked hard for it to Be stripped away when i didnt do anything wrong is cruel Also others got unbanned who did sell accs Etc if your gona give them a second chance why dont i get pardoned? Just need some help im sorry if i burdened u guys... This is all i have really ever asked from The Devs and if they could shed some words or help me communicate it would help thanks

id like the topic to be left open for outside opinions. I did make the Acc

Roland i was at my Friends house when i did it he was there So were other People my own mother Knows i did fox Jess Almost ask anyone. a lot of ppl helped me in creating it Please dont lock Thank you

also if you could actaully help me and answer my Questions it would Help for example i asked how did u get

The Assumption i did not Create this account? im just curious Like i said you cant just Ban For no reason I want a clear cut answer Or

Just unban it now. i need to see A 100% Factaul Evidence i didnt make

This Acc cus i know i did i know what i did and i worked freaking hard on it I understand your people to.

Treat me like you'd want to be treated Please...  Im a good person hell im only 16 ive been playing since i was 12 I rmemeber when it was just like Kuzmitch and Snorlax On forums Idk what happened to them i just want some answers Thank You

XD I was trying to reply to a locked post Hahaha I kept refreshing and was like "why isn't it letting me do itttttt" lmao well even if they claim u didn't create it, I mean u played on it the majority of the time and pumps money into it so if that's not taking ownership of the char idk what is. Also I appreciate the fast reply from all moderators so don't think im a hater lol im just here to show support.

XD I was trying to reply to a locked post Hahaha I kept refreshing and was like "why isn't it letting me do itttttt" lmao well even if they claim u didn't create it, I mean u played on it the majority of the time and pumps money into it so if that's not taking ownership of the char idk what is. Also I appreciate the fast reply from all moderators so don't think im a hater lol im just here to show support.

not

Gona lie your posts atm are the only thing keeping

Me Smiling L M F A O