Remaining acceleration

Vinagre

Since the mechanics around the disappearance skill have changed and the cool down timer went up, I think it would be fair to increase the duration of the remaining acceleration buff to suit its previous mobility bonus. Suggestions and opinions ?

21 hours ago, Vinagre said:

Since the mechanics around the disappearance skill have changed and the cool down timer went up, I think it would be fair to increase the duration of the remaining acceleration buff to suit its previous mobility bonus. Suggestions and opinions ?

Apparently, anyone who does not play in the legion, has no right to ask for buff.

2 hours ago, Vinagre said:

No like no suggestion or opinion? Or you just don’t agree with the previous one ?

Don't mind him, he basically just complains all the time about rogue that needs buff and seeker needs more nerfs

Btw for your post : remaining acce got 1 sec more since new update, of course having more seconds would be better but i'm not sure if they want to make it perma speed again

4 hours ago, SaltyCoffe said:

Don't mind him, he basically just complains all the time about rogue that needs buff and seeker needs more nerfs

Btw for your post : remaining acce got 1 sec more since new update, of course having more seconds would be better but i'm not sure if they want to make it perma speed again

This really hurts my gameplay more then anything else… and it’s a talent related thing since they changed the cd… wish they pay attention to this, really annoys us

9 hours ago, Vinagre said:

This really hurts my gameplay more then anything else… and it’s a talent related thing since they changed the cd… wish they pay attention to this, really annoys us

Only thing they could do is make talent like 8 sec or lower cd, but it's not up to us :crab2:

15 hours ago, SaltyCoffe said:

ROGUE?, do you even follow me?

17 hours ago, Vinagre said:

No like no suggestion or opinion? Or you just don’t agree with the previous one ?

I think everything about seeker is just fine now.

11 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

I think everything about seeker is just fine now.

The aim of discussion is to make it a more enjoyable class to play not really to make it stronger or fine, but fun

13 hours ago, Vinagre said:

The aim of discussion is to make it a more enjoyable class to play not really to make it stronger or fine, but fun

might be fun for you, could be annoying to others