Noobish question maybe.

vamppire

Hello! I wanted to ask if lets say, I would like to leave my 2 old accounts.Could I use my old sim card from old phone account to the new phone to start again from scratch and make 2 new accounts to play the game?Or i could get banned?

According to the EULA, a player is justified to have only two accounts. So if you want to start it all over again, delete a character on one of your already existing accounts and create a new one.

I mean if sim card are tied to the old account or only device itself?And if not, then could  i use old sim card on new device to create new account, and abandon old account, on the old device?

What's wrong with your old accounts?

Theres nothing wrong with my accounts. Its just that I want to leave good and bad memories behind, and start from scratch.P.s And I still would like to know if sim cards are tied to accounts?If not then i could use my old sim card for 2 new accounts on new device.

Hello! I wanted to ask if lets say, I would like to leave my 2 old accounts.Could I use my old sim card from old phone account to the new phone to start again from scratch and make 2 new accounts to play the game?Or i could get banned?

No, you won't be.

No, you won't be.

So, if I understand correctly, then sim cards arent tied to the accounts, only the device itself, right?But what if i have buyed miracle coins from that sim card, does it change anything?

So, if I understand correctly, then sim cards arent tied to the accounts, only the device itself, right?

yes, you got it right: accounts connected to your device, not sim card.

But what if i have buyed miracle coins from that sim card, does it change anything?

nope, it's not very important.