[2014.09.22] Troll costumes won't leave us, promotion deal is still here!

r0land

Watch devs. This event will end up soon. And u will end it up like this? With no troll costume dropped?? You should explain it somehow. It has ran out of your control. You can't lunch a great event anymore? If you are trying, then try harder. Don't make all those people, who are counting on you disappointed. This event is killing this game. You can call it even a bug. You should definitely do something with this. 

2 trolls dropped in whole mc eu side.

Pretty pathetic since there have been tons of heroic tower/garden/termitary done xD

On another hand, termitary drop rate is idiotic, you have more chance to get a boss costume than lv21 weapon

Watch devs. This event will end up soon. And u will end it up like this? With no troll costume dropped?? You should explain it somehow. It has ran out of your control. You can't lunch a great event anymore? If you are trying, then try harder. Don't make all those people, who are counting on you disappointed. This event is killing this game. You can call it even a bug. You should definitely do something with this.

no bugs at all.

About 20-25 troll costumes dropped on US, EU, SA and BR

And this costume shouldn't be casual, yes, it's still rare.

no bugs at all.

I didn't know about 20-25 drops. I apologize then... Strange that nobody knows about it...

no bugs at all.

Well haven't heard any drop on US server. Usually everyone would know who got one, yet I haven't heard anything on MC or FB side.

Well haven't heard any drop on US server. Usually everyone would know who got one, yet I haven't heard anything on MC or FB side.

What's an event for if only 0-5 people get event item? Do you developers really think we are just going to spam over and over for no incentive? Maybe if you could find a good party with out idiots burning in caldron or pulling adds and run for a few hours someone might just get a troll. Or maybe its ironic and the devs are trolling us while they laugh for being such mean spirited and sick minded trolls themselves. Can't do tower if everyone feels the same way...  :facepalm: here's a pic of how dead it is. Don't you guys think its time to raise drop rate again maybe much much much higher this time for playing us as fools?

I agree with u 100% its rare costume agreed but our efforts time money means nothing?? 5 000 000+ players n 20-25 trolls per server only thats unfair :(