[2014.09.22] Troll costumes won't leave us, promotion deal is still here!

r0land

Hello there, brave warriors of Arinar!

We've checked all your feedback and forum posts and decided not just to continue our Troll costumes event, but even to increase it's drop percentage.

Yeah, guys, we apologize for the low percentage during weekend, it was a small mistake from us, but everything can be fixed, we're absolutely sure about it.

Details of this event can be found in our previous topic: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=115915.0

Just a brief reminder from me:

from this very moment till 23:00 CET 27/09/2014 you will be able to get Troll costume from the heroic levels of our dungeons: "Berengar Tower", "Rotten Garden" and "Termitary".

Chance is much higher now, don't forget about it.

lalka.jpg

Thank you for understanding and good luck in your troll hunt!

Take care,

AIGRIND team

If we speak about "much higher" would this be considered a 40% chance ratio or something?

It's a cool costume but honestly I don't wanna see this become another non rare.

Little discouraged... idk if I have the patience for another 10 hours in heroic helping and teaching some noob players what to do for me to get nothing. Dirty, dirty, sick joke. How about our probability of getting troll? If I try for 5 hours are my odds good? :mega_shok:

Let it be rare. Second mouse gets the cheese, I'll wait til they start dropping. I only have patience for another 5 kills so it looks like I might not get one.

This is a trollolol, after wasting of too many stamina elixir, wasting time spamming on heroic, at the end they will say, they did a small mistake on putting a very very very low percentage on dropping the precious troll. Hahaha yes indeed, we got trolled

Well I decided to give of a try. I killed 7 more times and no one in my party got a troll. I'm really curious what the damn odds are? Is this information confidential?

More rate pfffffffff 6 hours heroic termitary nothing 5 hours heroic garden nothing  now 4 hours heroic bg tower and nothing  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: yea u icrease more chance to spend more money gm ty for nothing

More rate pfffffffff 6 hours heroic termitary nothing 5 hours heroic garden nothing  now 4 hours heroic bg tower and nothing  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Well I decided to give of a try. I killed 7 more times and no one in my party got a troll.

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg

There was no trolls today yet again. Maybe not enough people on mc/forsaken side trying. I feel like we are getting trolled :spiteful: making the weekend event into an almost 3 week one was a bit to much in my opinion. Just hope this is last time. Its nice to give people that play for years something that the new players cant have. Unfortunately I dont think they view it as profitable i guess  :(

I had done dis crap since last year  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

just sell 20x of stamina instead of using it to play twr

that make sure to get troll

you know what I bought Ice casket for 1 million gold

I opened it all

I got none , the best was stupid minions ,  :lol: :lol: :lol:

fed up that kindda chance rate .

r0land, Can you increase drop rate even more? This is rediculous! Is this how you guys want the towers to stay forever only 3 people during event? No trolls have dropped in 3 days?! Maybe you should multiply drop rate *5. Why not drop them more often? I'm putting A LOT OF EFFORT in on all my characters yet my hard work is not paying off.

109560_.png

109562_.png

109564_.png

If there is no drop rates for 24 lvl's higher level characters will not help the weaker! because what ??

If there is no drop rates for 24 lvl's higher level characters will not help the weaker! because what ??

lvl 23 0.01% percentage drop

lvl 24 0.00% percentage drop

no chance for lvl 24 get troll costume drop  :wacko:

:drinks: anyway cheers

me never go dungeon !!

lvl 23 0.01% percentage drop

lvl 24 0.00% percentage drop

no chance for lvl 24 get troll costume drop  :wacko:

:drinks: anyway cheers

Dragon sneeze? Get blown away by shyvana epic:3

What's an event for if only 0-5 people get event item? Do you developers really think we are just going to spam over and over for no incentive? Maybe if you could find a good party with out idiots burning in caldron or pulling adds and run for a few hours someone might just get a troll. Or maybe its ironic and the devs are trolling us while they laugh for being such mean spirited and sick minded trolls themselves. Can't do tower if everyone feels the same way...  :facepalm: here's a pic of how dead it is. Don't you guys think its time to raise drop rate again maybe much much much higher this time for playing us as fools?

109688_.png