Do you want to see small events in warspear?

suggestor1001

Do you want small events in warspear?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want small events in warspear?

• Yes
    • No

there have been so many suggestions regarding small event that players can participate in whilst you work on your major projects. the game gets boring pretty fast cus you simply dont add things that will keep players hooked.

ill fill this with suggestions of events ive seen throughout of the forum so ya see what i mean. other than that, just submit your answer in the poll for weather you want Events in warspear or not.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Man Standing

(event occurs every hour) people get teleported into one massive map and simply, the objective is to be the last man standing. you have to kill people and stay alive. once you die, you get teleported back to where you were and you cannot  enter the event again, untill the next hour where it starts again.

The winner can get: 10k gold, 30cc, a set of surprise chests.

this event is only for inside allys competetion(meaning no elfs and fbs cus there wouldnt be a last man standing)

The event will be sperated into current arena levels.

Last Faction standing

(event occurs every 2 and a half hours)Just like last man standing but this time you are fighting for your faction, it can be split up into: forsaken, mountain clans, chosen, first born.

the system randomly chooses which side will be versing which. when in the war map, you simply fight for your faction, if you die, you cannot go back, but you can watch to see which faction will win.

the winning faction shall get rewards of: 10k gold, 30cc, a set of surprise chests.

i like last faction standing alot cus it would be interesting to see what would be the strongest faction in warspear, haha.

--for these 2 suggestions, as the number of people in the map die, players get teleported into a slightly smaller map to prevent people from hiding. EG: 5 peole left, they will be teleporrted into a map where there are no corssings--

IMPORTANT

to prevent congestion in this map, there can only be a limited amount of people who are able to enter each time. eg, 100 people for Last Man Standing at a time. BUT..... to cater for the people who missed out on the event because they were too late to sign up, the players who have already done the event, cannot do it again for the next one but can do it again for the one after. may sound confusing but it would really help!

Example:

Person joined last man standing

he won/lost(doesnt matter)

waits for the next last man standing event to begin

menu>events>last man standing

INFO: sorry, you cannot join this event again, come back for the next one.

so he cannot do it two times in a row, but it has to be seperated to allow for people who didnt get a chance to do it before.

Capture The Flag

(event occurs every week) still to come..................

Last Class Warrior remaining

(occurs every week, but various on class) still to come......

From TheQuestion(slightly modified):

TOWN RAIDS

a message pops on on world chat saying: First faction to invade elfs town one and kill their leader, gets 10k gold each + suprise chests(personal to prevent spam) + 100cc

I think 1, 2, 3 and 4 topics about the same subject is enough unless it's a rule for you to repeat the same suggestion by yourself 2+ times as I saw while checking your topics. Yes, I would like to see them, voted already! :)

I think 1, 2, 3 and 4 topics about the same subject is enough unless it's a rule for you to repeat the same suggestion by yourself 2+ times as I saw while checking your topics. Yes, I would like to see them, voted already! :)

I'm not really aiming to repeat already posted topics, but instead make a huge compilation of events that players want in the game based on what I've seen in forums. And BTW. 2 and 3 are the same. Also, I completely forgot myself in making some of those posts xD

--

Updated.Enough votes for yes may just make then consider it hah. Game is gets boring too fast.

If its every hour, or 2 1/2 hour, players can get monet reallt fast. Maybe thats the meaning that 10k is a bit much, but 500g, 100cc? Maybe some xp? Or gp (the last one standing gets all gp, noone else:P)? That'd be perfect:) have my upvote:)

i like the idea but i dont like the time occurance cuz its too soon for an hour/2 and a half hours, maybe 4/6 hours can be considerable(just not to make it easily boring for others) and reduce the reward.

Agreed, the rewards for the events may be a bit too high. They can be adjusted according to what the gm/Deva want I guess.

i like the idea but i dont like the time occurance cuz its too soon for an hour/2 and a half hours, maybe 4/6 hours can be considerable(just not to make it easily boring for others) and reduce the reward.

There will be other events added that have waiting periods of longer times. These shouldn't be too long as they should relive the Bordem of players and make them want to keep playing ;).

Agreed, the rewards for the events may be a bit too high. They can be adjusted according to what the gm/Deva want I guess.

There will be other events added that have waiting periods of longer times. These shouldn't be too long as they should relive the Bordem of players and make them want to keep playing ;) .

according to what the gm want? 5 cc a time, maybe less. and if they add it, it will have some premium with it too, but keep in mind its a nice idea:)

Dungeon Race

This can be between enemies or inside alliances.

Once  players sign up for this event(they must be in a party of 5 within the same level group)

2 or 3 of the parties get sent into one dungeon where they are meant to race to finish the objectives of the dungeon before the other team.

LAYOUT

----------------------------------

party1  (mobs etc)                boss

party2  (mobs etc)                boss

party3  (mobs etc)                boss

the first party to complete the dungeon gets rewards(idk, 30cc, 5k gold) and a chance to get a rare piece of gear from it.

the other parties also get rewards but not as good as first place.

This would be another fun way to do dungeons, event and competitive style.