how we feel about towers

neelam

What do you guys feel about towers ?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you guys feel about towers ?

• yes, I want towers (Please give reason)
    • No, I don't want towers (Please give reason)

Question

8 answers to this question

Towers we have,

Random+Rare drops = Sh!t

Tower we need,

Rare drops but not random drop(random means cbow in mc,Healer armors on rangers etc)

Hope it explains well! :facepalm:

We need tower for sure.The reason is simple,so everyone can farm for loots.If they keep the farming boss system like on Irselnort,those who need to quest and need to kill the boss might not be able to finish their quest.Another thing is lets see their are 5 red bosses on each faction land on irselnort except those on bg cave.5 bosses wont be sufficient for hundred of players that want to farm for loots.

But we can't deny that tower benefit most those who buy mcoins.The best loots are given on heroic level which need high amped gear and going with average amped might do but it will take many stams to complete.The worst is the drop rate which IMO really low.

you spend coin or gold on a seeker and you get good players in party with you, spend like 20 mins (minimum) and in the end all geting craft item,pots,sphere, etc its a good pinch  :lol:

and lets me remind you seekers are not cheap not gold wise nor mcoins wise. But yeah it has put an end to stealing boss & fighting for a boss.....

Classic history of warspear farm is one who FARMS for long non stop gets drops (Its changed now) :cray:

Totem in heroic hits everyone near it, for casters and rangers it's not a problem but for rogues/melee it's a big problem takes time to pull mobs and then attack. This costume event is not fun anymore, takes forever to make pt for heroic and heroic is boring once you do it you don't want to do it again /: First troll costume event was nice, hard bg I myself spammed 1 set seeker but heroic rg and bg once you do it you don't wanna do it again lol

you spend coin or gold on a seeker and you get good players in party with you, spend like 20 mins (minimum) and in the end all geting craft item,pots,sphere, etc its a good pinch  :lol:

and lets me remind you seekers are not cheap not gold wise nor mcoins wise. But yeah it has put an end to stealing boss & fighting for a boss.....

Classic history of warspear farm is one who FARMS for long non stop gets drops (Its changed now) :cray:

tower is ugly i only got life steal cloak from tower easy since update and i do in tower regulary but only def and pot       

but in farm i get good drops and i dont have to farm all the time i just wait and choose boss :cry: NOW all that gone

Towers we have,

Random+Rare drops = Sh!t

Tower we need,

Rare drops but not random drop(random means cbow in mc,Healer armors on rangers etc)

i got rouge cap and in a shaman my friend got bow endless he is a rouge my other friend got staff endless he is barb 

idk where t come with that talk :shock:

Towers we have,

Random+Rare drops = Sh!t

Tower we need,

i got rouge cap and in a shaman my friend got bow endless he is a rouge my other friend got staff endless he is barb 

idk where t come with that talk