Set weapons

Ääntämiskelvoton

Not sure if this's been suggested before, I only read first three pages of search results.

--What is a set weapon?--   

Set weapons work like set armors. If you use two weapons (or a shield) from the same set, you get an additional bonus. There wouldn't be two set bonuses because using four weapons at the same time is a bit impossible.

--Aren't these too op?--

No, otherwise you'd say kw gear, for example, is too op. (And remember, these have only one bonus.)

--Examples--

* You equip 2x [Valariya's Dagger], so you'll get a set bonus of 30 physical damage.

* You equip a [blade of Heroic Endurance] and a [shield of Heroic Endurance], so you'll get a set bonus of 3% block.

The numbers are just examples.

I completely forgot about 2h weapons! That's why staff guys should be able to use 1h magic stuff and rangers 1h cbows (can't find links to these suggestions).   

there's a few threads about set bonuses for weapons.

I like the idea, always wondered why we haven't seen anything like it, set bonuses for accessories or a weapon and an accessory would be great as well

there's a few threads about set bonuses for weapons.

Yes, there's.

[blade of Heroic Endurance]

I'd like to see it somewhere in game.................... :search:;D

Sorry, but I like things as it's besides that's why devs made this(in picture) for some classes, you're trying to change this passive skill and I think it won't work xD.

109341_.jpg

Yes, there's.
Really? I found only the suggestion to make sd weapons strong again. Nothing else.

besides that's why devs made this(in picture) for some classes, you're trying to change this passive skill and I think it won't work xD.
ok, damage bonus wasn't the best of my ideas, maybe bonuses like speed and parry are better.