• Blade Dancer
    • Ranger
    • Druid
    • Barbarian
    • Rogue
    • Shaman

• 1 month later...

the question are favorite class not best

Exactly. Who is best is another story. While game still unfinished and things not working correctly no point in discussing that. :friends:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I dont think that there is a ''Best Class''. All are usefull like it is hard to kill a boss without a Ranger , Druid or a Bladedancer (For Firstborn).

I love ranger class, but atm the powerfull is the bladedancer (cuz iafter last update became overpowe  :mega_shok: )

But a bladedancer without a healler or a ranger is nothing.

against rogue, bd is overpowered.

they both can use daggers, so same speed in atk, bd have more hp and hp regen, and def, bd can use chainmail rogue only leather, which has weaker stats, also parry skill last longer than rogues "kick in the back" and has same sucess rate, maybe compared to ranger it isnt, but until skills, bd is overpowered against it`s enemy, it should not atk same speed as us, rogue should always be faster, maybe skills will balanced that.

against rogue, bd is overpowered.

they both can use daggers, so same speed in atk, bd have more hp and hp regen, and def, bd can use chainmail rogue only leather, which has weaker stats, also parry skill last longer than rogues "kick in the back" and has same sucess rate, maybe compared to ranger it isnt, but until skills, bd is overpowered against it`s enemy, it should not atk same speed as us, rogue should always be faster, maybe skills will balanced that.

Agree,

@Vanhelsing im notcomplaining, i cant believe if u didnt see the huge difference on bd betwen last and this patch.

Im not complaining, but bd is overpower.

I love my ranger char and (also if the dodge isnt good :pleasantry: ) i love to play with.

If a druid hits 140, a ranger could hit 170 or more.. but a bd hits 200+ with the same attack speed.

Bd has the best rates and it should be the weaker on atk.

And there is a huge difference between rouge and bd  :search:

Sorry, my mistake. I didn't fight any rogue that was on my lv yet. :blush:

It's not a problem of BD being overpowered, more of the rogue being underpowered. Barbarian is same as BD but no one complains about him.

Sorry, my mistake. I didn't fight any rogue that was on my lv yet. :blush:

It's not a problem of BD being overpowered, more of the rogue being underpowered. Barbarian is same as BD but no one complains about him.

Yea rougue now is underpower ...

Let rangers crying, they are cowards range attackers. Sneaky players just fit on it.

Complaining and crying without reasonable data and calculation only for noobs that I believed not even reach lv16

I thought rogues were the sneaky ones. Especially when they walk in waiter or rabbit suits, a perfectly disguise: O:-) :tease:

Wth! Is that a rogue disguise?

I killed them because I thought its a new Boss, hopping some drop  8)

Let rangers crying, they are cowards range attackers. Sneaky players just fit on it.

Complaining and crying without reasonable data and calculation only for noobs that I believed not even reach lv16

Yo cmon, i didnt say that you are a noob, please di ont say that me.

I tried other chars before.

I dont like bladedancer, but i like druids. Its a must to have healers in team.

However i prefer rangers cuz i use atcher class in all the mmorpg i play.

I dont think that u born like a pro :/ and dont offend me if i say that the bd is overpower nd rougues are undrrpower.. Dont deny the evidence.

Yo cmon, i didnt say that you are a noob, please di ont say that me.

I tried other chars before.

I dont like bladedancer, but i like druids. Its a must to have healers in team.

However i prefer rangers cuz i use atcher class in all the mmorpg i play.

I dont think that u born like a pro :/ and dont offend me if i say that the bd is overpower nd rougues are undrrpower.. Dont deny the evidence.

What evidence? You dont give any calculation or screenshot here.

Just guessing and assuming...

Show all your gears here and I will give you advice how to make your ranger hit more than 200 per shot

My favourite class will be Chosen Knight. Why? Because my blade dancer can't use 2h swords and axes, shields also. Attack speed of twinblades are almost slow as 2h weapon so it is not big difference. Shields should be more useful..1,6% change to block is a big joke..

My favourite class will be Chosen Knight. Why? Because my blade dancer can't use 2h swords and axes, shields also. Attack speed of twinblades are almost slow as 2h weapon so it is not big difference. Shields should be more useful..1,6% change to block is a big joke..

BD is as good as any other class, why do you need axes or shields, two swords or daggers are as good as any two handed weapon.

@Rainbowz

Stop that BD is overpowered thing. Only you are complaining about it on the forum all the time. This is just not true. Shaman, or barbarian holds good against a BD, i tried it in fight. I can't say for rogue cause i didnt fight any equal yet. Can't find that sulla guy yet. He must be hiding in his rabbit suit ;D (when you see me next time stop so we can pvp 1vs1).

I think a shield next to a sword can be the best .

What evidence? You dont give any calculation or screenshot here.

Just guessing and assuming...

Show all your gears here and I will give you advice how to make your ranger hit more than 200 per shot

U didnt undrstand.

Ranger atm is pretty good.

I hit 210 x hit an my critical dmg whit skill is 600.

I only said that there is an evident difference between bd and rogue. (maybe i said this in the ph

ther thread)

First of all 2 blades have almost same attack speed as 2h weapon. One hand sword and shield dont reduce atk speed so it is really good. Plus extra defense,healt bonus, block chance any kind of atk as dodge and extra slot to enchant defense. Maybe some reflection damage skill in future? :D

Like barbarian roar skill 20lvl- 20% reflect damage to enemy. PERFECT SKILL for tank!