why too many noobs in pvp cave.

rownstive

Pvp cave was an idea thought up by old players. Most of them quit and the new generation takes advantagebof this situation. Idfc what anyone's rebutal for this is because it is true as can be: Gankers gank purely to be assholes.

Damn I've been playing a long time lol. I can remember that cave slowly becoming known as pvp cave. There was a time when I ganked nonstop and made elves cry. But nowadays I will not gank unless provoked. In my experience ganking is extremely fun and hilarious. But now I'm all about the pvp  8) Accepting all challengers  8)

Damn I've been playing a long time lol. I can remember that cave slowly becoming known as pvp cave. There was a time when I ganked nonstop and made elves cry. But nowadays I will not gank unless provoked. In my experience ganking is extremely fun and hilarious. But now I'm all about the pvp  8) Accepting all challengers  8)

im pretty sure Me and weed Are like the only Originals left. LOL Dacious Manley Thats about it If Tyler would get on him too

im pretty sure Me and weed Are like the only Originals left. LOL Dacious Manley Thats about it If Tyler would get on him too

cough

cave is cave. there's still times when its fun and gank free, sometimes its full of gank and ain't no PvP, sometimes you get on the bus and have to stand squished up next to a smelly crazy drooling guy. Try nadir or pm someone to kindly ask for PvP at another location

In ganking mcs always win elves are like tree's standing still while a rogue or shaman hits it and falls.

yep, same for both sides, same faction doesn't mean anything in cave these days

cough

cave is cave. there's still times when its fun and gank free, sometimes its full of gank and ain't no PvP, sometimes you get on the bus and have to stand squished up next to a smelly crazy drooling guy. Try nadir or pm someone to kindly ask for PvP at another location

yep, same for both sides, same faction doesn't mean anything in cave these days

Oops i forgot about jimmy :blush:

I lived in this cave since i started dont count me out U_U

Oi got a point but we never see you anymore poley i only stated players ive seen recently  :(

I lost track of Manley he changed names too many times. Tyler plays off and on.

manleys Gamebred And yah Tyler off and on and yes poley