[2014.09.19] Troll costumes in dungeons and bonus for all payments!

r0land

Hello there, warriors of Arinar!

Legendary troll costume is back (maybe this is the last time for it), but not it can be found in all dungeons we have, yes, it's time to gather

the best party ever to get this precious reward. Use your might, troll awaits!

lalka.jpg

Five colors of this costime are randomly available on heroic level of your favourite dungeons "Berengar Tower", "Rotten Garden" and "Termitary".

And don't miss a unique opportunity to get a huge amount of miracle coins this weekend, cause you can get:

1. 50% miracle coins more for all payments (except for SMS-service).

2. Double amount of free miracle coins for fulfilling Fyber, Trial Pay and Supersonic Ads tasks.

50off.png

Offer starts: September 19th, 15:00 CET

Offer ends: September 22nd, 10:00 CET

AIGRIND team

from heroic only, for every level

lvl24 can it troll costume from bg tower/ rotten garden/termitary ? or bg tower 0 drops?

and is % chance of getting it same on any kind of these dungeons or higher at termitary?

so lvl 21 can get from heroic bg ?

yep.

lvl24 can it troll costume from bg tower/ rotten garden/termitary ? or bg tower 0 drops?

and is % chance of getting it same on any kind of these dungeons or higher at termitary?

yeah, even 24th level can get this costume from Tower.

boss drop costume or chest ? :unknw:

chest!

yep.

yeah, even 24th level can get this costume from Tower.

I've been in heroic Berengar Tower two times, but both times I've got nothing from chest.  (no items, no costume, just simple nothing.. ) is that right? I'm lvl 24..

Always when I had no luck, I've got some pot, def, catalysts and other stuff.. but now nothing.. I'm really confused..  :search:

my party went 7 times BG heroic, all 0 no pots or anything. I hope its not bugged. Haven't seen any troll in trade chat or anything. Could anyone post if they got one?

I have spammed heroic tower and everyones getting 0. Should we be seeing no def spheres for our time and money. Just wondering if it's a bug or planned this way purposefully. :spiteful:

Higher levels then the boss itself don't get drops such as bg weapons from heroic dungeon, this doesn't count for the costume.

winner winner chicken dinner..

Higher levels then the boss itself don't get drops such as bg weapons from heroic dungeon, this doesn't count for the costume.

Additional info about bosses:

Bosses in Dungeon:

- Character of any level can get a Dungeon item

A little fix:

easy and normal - no drop for 22nd level.

hard and heroiс - drop for 22nd level.

That's a rule. And it's working fine.

Hope to go at least 6 times, think thatll be enough to get 1? Bought a green 450k last time, I wanna get a red now:*

Dear Game Developers,

I have tired bg heroic with my lvl 21 priests, bds and shamans but seriously speaking there wasn't any troll costume which dropped from heroic bg . I tired bg heroic tower like 25 times and i got only defs, belt lvl 18, and another belt lvl 18,... oh yeah also so many freaking potions and craft items as well.

I hope you fix this problem and make our frustration a bit down as i am really annoyed.

Hope you look into this matter...

Yours sincerely,

Darked ...

And yeah I am Angry  -_- >:D

so from what ive read , if i run Heroic Berengars Tower with my lvl 24 Warlock ,

i have a chance of getting Troll Costume , but i cannot get any other drops .

or am i just wasting my time with Heroic Berengars Tower?  :fool:

so from what ive read , if i run Heroic Berengars Tower with my lvl 24 Warlock ,

i have a chance of getting Troll Costume , but i cannot get any other drops .

or am i just wasting my time with Heroic Berengars Tower?  :fool:

Same question from me..  :unknw:

Bullshit with this event me and partners spam maybe 12 hours per day in every heroic dungeon in mc side EU and no drop any  shit costumes only for elfs spend alot of money in stam for nothing ty gays  :facepalm:

Breaking news!!! Pvpranger has been spotted this weekend ravaging the countryside for hotdogs!!! :shok:

meanwhile you break our truce because youre mad paladins kick your ass 1v1

who the ..... caress about cutoms this game became one of the worst from when u made necromancers this weak so the hell with this game and you game master and one advice just reduce the heal and shield of necros to the half cause they are super dopper strong with a heal in which barb can heal way more and ashield which is for some reason weaker than that of bd ................or u can just delete it for the sake of this game  8)