Zeus - US sapphire

Theme of the greeting gif card Warspear thru the years i couldn't bind 2 gifs in same picture without making it messy so lets consider only this one as my main:

1566613040_HappyNewYeargreetingcard2023warspear.thumb.gif.9f546f31682db7f9608bdc8aecf590b6.gif

added bonus meow xmass audio 

but this second one for just the fun of it i gathered some warspear info since 2011 till now and edited them into a gif:

Spoiler

551600870_slidenewyear1(1).thumb.gif.ac65213cf6917cc96cf9c5ca9145aff6.gif

Edited by lallouss

• 2 weeks later...

:hw1luv:

В 30.12.2022 в 21:31, lallouss сказал:

this is a genius

Edited by Adddddaaaa

1 hour ago, Adddddaaaa said:

:hw1luv:

this is a genius

jajaja ty bro xd appreciated that someone noticed the audio it goes well as appetizer for the gif card 

On 12/31/2022 at 1:01 AM, lallouss said:

Theme of the greeting gif card Warspear thru the years i couldn't bind 2 gifs in same picture without making it messy so lets consider only this one as my main:

1566613040_HappyNewYeargreetingcard2023warspear.thumb.gif.9f546f31682db7f9608bdc8aecf590b6.gif

added bonus meow xmass audio 

but this second one for just the fun of it i gathered some warspear info since 2011 till now and edited them into a gif:

Reveal hidden contents

Happy new year to all of you and I hope you will achieve your all pending goals which you can't able to make last year. And if anyone over here is writing an essay assignment on life goals then you can visit https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/life-goals/ here where you will find a lot of essay examples on that topic.

Happy new year to all :)

Edited by MaximoRussell