Mcoin popups

Madlock

I hate when Mcoin offers pop up saying if i wanna but unity potions  :bad:  why?! and after you die another pops up asking to buy runes  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:  why!? ive got trapped x2 with this thats 300+mcoins lost because of this pop up . REMOVE.

Although I understand that you guys need to advertise, putting the buy button exactly where the respawn button or the ok button is can be seen as quite underhand, wether or not its intended to be like this is irrelevant. 

Because of this^ I completely agree with getting rid of the pop ups, they're annoying! :snorlax:

I've spent over 1k coins like this, now I am trying to not touch screen AT all when I que arena or take a quest or die. This is pretty much the game stealing from you. I've already  made a topic it is a huge problem. Apparently they like the extra $$$ they bring in from this. I was on a low level character in the opposite faction and bought a damn unity that I wouldn't even use.

Menu -> settings -> uncheck "show popup messages"

this should fix your issue.

it doesn't work in any way shape or form. Those popups still appear, I've had it off for months. They need to add a conformation button

Menu -> settings -> uncheck "show popup messages"

this should fix your issue.

Even if this did work, its distastefully hidden away

it doesn't work in any way shape or form. Those popups still appear, I've had it off for months. They need to add a conformation button

then is up to devs to make it work properly, cause that option should be enough for this.

a confirmation button would be nice too.

In my opinion, this "one mistaken click is enough to buy things" with real money spent in game can be considered scam, specially if it came from a random pop up out of nowhere.

then is up to devs to make it work properly, cause that option should be enough for this.

a confirmation button would be nice too.

In my opinion, this "one mistaken click is enough to buy things" with real money spent in game can be considered scam, specially if it came from a random pop up out of nowhere.

exactly what im saying... gm any thoughts on this? :facepalm: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: where are you ?! ;D

Agree 100% this is a way that aigrind scams, at least move the buy button. Its in the same location as menu and countless yes I intend to hit menu and get scammed into buying full priced potions.

they added in an option in settings to turn off pop-ups, but i'm still seeing a pop-up to buy unity potions when i turn in quests without them...

As for the new pop-ups setting option in the settings, it works only for the sentences that appear suddenly, here's the original suggestion of the suddenly sentences idea.

Good luck!

As for the new pop-ups setting option in the settings, it works only for the sentences that appear suddenly, here's the original suggestion of this idea.

Good luck!

as he said ^

and before making another topic like this please use the search function, close topic please and ty.

This has happened to me to many times to count. Unfortunetly half of them were from lag after arena and you click the ok button. The problem is you dont see that its now the buy option. I think that its very miss leading and to make it even worse I have never even recieved a response out of all the emails i sent to them over the course of YEARS. Not even a sorry thats just how it is. The only part I dont understand is once you have purchased the mcoins, it does not matter to them how you spend them which leads my to my only conclusion. They want you to spend them faster so you buy more sooner and thats both greedy and scary. :bad:

As for the new pop-ups setting option in the settings, it works only for the sentences that appear suddenly, here's the original suggestion of this idea.

Good luck!

as he said ^

and before making another topic like this please use the search function, close topic please and ty.

Call me stupid but I dont really think borns post covers the mcoin scandal. There is now a way to stop pop up messages but there's nothing to stop ai from keeping the mcoin sales pop ups. I don't think this thread should be locked at all

Call me stupid but I dont really think borns post covers the mcoin scandal. There is now a way to stop pop up messages but there's nothing to stop ai from keeping the mcoin sales pop ups. I don't think this thread should be locked at all

Yes, it doesn't cover! Oh wait lols, everyone was thinking me posted that link for this idea, nope lols! I post it for the sentence I was saying before it :blush: , sorry zeus :sorry: and good to remember me Defi ;D

Yes, it doesn't cover! Oh wait lols, everyone was thinking me posted that link for this idea, nope lols! I post it for the sentence I was saying before it :blush: , sorry zeus :sorry: and good to remember me Defi ;D

Hehe, you had me confused for a second!! :lol: