Friends of Faith Family Book

bigcdawg

@jason wow yall r killing it on wom  :yahoo:

btw i put 5 signs in the bank for the lab belt that was in there i hope thats ok with everyone

Its just nice to see my char and kai's char screenshot in google play store  :lol: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.worldofmidgard.WorldOfMidgard

Its so cool  :shok:

Its just nice to see my char and kai's char screenshot in google play store  :lol: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.worldofmidgard.WorldOfMidgard

Wow, grats to three of you (Kai, Jason, and Ritualist)

It's very nice picture  :good:

@jason wow yall r killing it on wom  :yahoo:

btw i put 5 signs in the bank for the lab belt that was in there i hope thats ok with everyone

I don't mind at all.

I'm thinking of being a mage in 3.0

It seems its not too much amp dependance to kill enemies

lol jas pati din ako ang na remember ko lng kay rachel, pero pagnag.msg ka sakin sa fb makikita ko ulit un...ala nman na change dun..binigay ko kay jonny ang acct ko sa wom jas...tulungan nyo xa sa wom maglalaro daw xa dun...

miss you jas sana maka pagbonding ulit tau sa laro

So wom nmin kyo hihintayin ni kai lpit na mid released ng wom naniniwala ako dun tyo mkakapg bonding pg dting ng araw

Sana bGUhin nila graphics jas sakit kc sa mata ko ehhhh...feel ko din jas dun tau magbo.bonding ulit lahat...hihihi see u der soon

Lol corey, dont worry wer not talkung bout u...i just told jason i miss him and i him our bondings together and jason is hoping that we all meet at wom wen it released...coz ryt now i dont like wom graphics it it hurts my eyes more :bad:

u know i dont trust evil angels shy lol

i also hope after release we will all be playing wom.i myself am haveing trouble staying focused on it but ofc i like playing it.

also we should all be proud members of our guild are pictured in the android app store  8)

Lol, I am waiting you guys in Diablo world  ;D

Damn, I get addicted to it, 10 hrs a day playing it and make me getting sick lol

Only Tuesday I will take a break since server maintenance.

For the time being we could still drop here to chit chat.

@Shyleen, lol priest is good also, but I like with mage skills teleport and blast group of enemies then repel n run to crossing... lol so much fun

@Corey, you like a girl now, so sensitive  ;D

u know i dont trust evil angels shy lol

omg  :wacko: :wacko: ...

@Corey, you like a girl now, so sensitive  ;D

not just sensitive veryyyyyy sensitive and so emo too  :lol: :lol: 

@ Ryn u really an addict

Wow rangers epic now, and druid/shaman crit heal...

What the epic of ranger Shy?

I tried the market which is awesome, hope it will no bug when the time expired and we don't get back the item we put in the market

I love the system font, its look the game more beauty

rangers do more crit dmg aders do 1300+ wolfsy 2k... ;D 

@merc evil wers my bags dat ive asked you?  :diablo:  someone told me u wont get cata if u wont listen to me and do wat i say  ;D :blush:

rangers do more crit dmg aders do 1300+ wolfsy 2k... ;D 

LOL it's great, I read mc crying out loud now, lets rangers raid their cities n lab and make them suffer lmao

@merc evil wers my bags dat ive asked you?  :diablo:  someone told me u wont get cata if u wont listen to me and do wat i say  ;D :blush:

I_Already_Pm'd_You_In_WoW_Then_You_Ignored_Me_and_went_off_I_Spent_400_gold_on_the_bags_and_then_you_ignore_me :facepalm:

i didnt receive a pm from you  :bad: :bad:  and did morning wen i log in u went off...well beg that someone ur cata

WHAT_LOG_IN,I_LOGGED_IN_AND_PMD_YOU,THEN_YOU_WENT_OFF,I_TOLD_YOU_I_GOT_THE_BAGS_THEN_YOU_WENT_OFF_AFTER,

STOP_MAKING_duckING_LIES,

IF_YOUR_MAD_ABOUT_THE_BORROW_MY_ROGUE_SHIT_THEN_STOP_MAKING_LIES_FROM_YOUR_OWN_FAULTS,

duckING_ANNOYING

WHAT_LOG_IN,I_LOGGED_IN_AND_PMD_YOU,THEN_YOU_WENT_OFF,I_TOLD_YOU_I_GOT_THE_BAGS_THEN_YOU_WENT_OFF_AFTER,

IF_YOUR_MAD_ABOUT_THE_BORROW_MY_ROGUE_SHIT_THEN_STOP_MAKING_LIES_FROM_YOUR_OWN_FAULTS,

duckING_ANNOYING

Lol, Shy, is this the guy you help a lot?

I'm_the_one_that_helps_her :facepalm: with_bags,and_she_repays_me_with_lies_and_ignores_me :facepalm:

nooooooo....nice to see u in ws ryn...have fun playing diablo

duckING_ANNOYING

lol y wud i be angry if u dont lemme borrow ur rogue, u know very well wen i ask sulla to borrow his rogue he wud definitely allow me to use it... dont worry merc ill try to get bags by myself sorry if i bothered you...

mix to my coffee & juice  :blush: :drinks:

Опубликованное фото

beer better mix with rice or potato  ;D

@corey u mean reddkilla?

beer better mix with rice or potato  ;D

beer after hard drinks for finishing only  ;D ;D but beer sooo eeiiwww :bad: :bad:

beer after hard drinks for finishing only  ;D ;D but beer sooo eeiiwww :bad: :bad:

lol i choose wine rather than red/black label but will take blue label instead  :wacko: