Friends of Faith Family Book

bigcdawg

;D Hi Jonny...

I'm bored and get busy in the real life.

Looking forward the D3 on May 15th  :blush:

:lol: u took that pic

here another ss with the title "I never attack friends"

this is the 2nd waves by them disturbing us hunting at bg

but don't worry elfs don't like drama

so be it...

although they are targeting Juniorcel & Knox but they are my teammate so war would be the best choice

14541_.png

so be it...

although they are targeting Juniorcel & Knox but they are my teammate so war would be the best choice

ya  spanish  crossfit  all love me  so much  :blush:  nd  idk  hw  sulla  also started  loving me :clapping:    :lol: :lol:

ya  spanish  crossfit  all love me  so much  :blush:  nd  idk  hw  sulla  also started  loving me :clapping:    :lol: :lol:

your perfume maybe attracts so many.

your perfume maybe attracts so many.

Bro liar, you said you don't like shy anymore, seems like true love last forever  :lol: :lol:

Wtf wer am i  :( ...

you where at Sapphire HELPING someone with something IMPORTANT, well that's what you where suppose to do but sadly you are a bad friend who wants people to die alone live alone and be alone like a poor emo

Bro liar, you said you don't like shy anymore, seems like true love last forever  :lol: :lol:

wtf  :wacko:

well seems like lvl70 lasts forever too..

so be it...

1st of all, since when you are my friend "boss"?

I just go kill junior and you attacked me for that, just for that you broke peace tractate (you wanted to do it when we raped you at update btw, and we said its ok just for shy )

That lot maturity you say you have.. that mature you act like..  saying others are just kids comparing with you.. be a man and dont changue things :good:

What you want show with that picture? 5 people attacking me can kill me? Congratz for your discovery.. and i dont know if you detected at that picture you are kissing my BG boots before i die :give_rose:

And elves dont want drama? Sorry you started posting it, dont try evade it because i will not give you the last word now, you started :)

Also some people there you defend went mad because cant kill me pvp, when they said are the pvp masters, can rape me etc etc .. i have a picture too for all that jaelous people and kids acting like adults 8)

Опубликованное фото

lol u r here in forum  ;D or in saphire?  :blush:

yeah ryt was n sapphire helping someone who dont want to be alone  :wacko:

wtf  :wacko:

well seems like lvl70 lasts forever too..

agree with this let him stay lvl70 forever, coz he told me am bad, despite d fact dat am with him d whole tym and left me alone coz he afk :wacko:

despite d fact dat am with him d whole tym and left me alone coz he afk :wacko:

yea "everyone" leaves you alone and ignores you, must be paranoid  :lol:

agree with this let him stay lvl70 forever, coz he told me am bad, despite d fact dat am with him d whole tym and left me alone coz he afk :wacko:

well it's not my fault you pretend to pm people just to insult kind angels like them, you should be ashamed of yourself Shyleen, and you wouldn't help your friend, so what if I was afk, all you had to do was pm someone something end of story  :facepalm:

Maybe  :wacko:  he was afk went wow as usual be with u  :facepalm:

I was busy looking at something, or someone's eyes, who knows, who knows..

what if I was afk, all you had to do was pm someone something end of story  :facepalm:  I was busy looking at something, or someone's eyes, who knows, who knows..

Опубликованное фото

you were busy spamming this

1st of all, since when you are my friend "boss"?

I just go kill junior and you attacked me for that, just for that you broke peace tractate (you wanted to do it when we raped you at update btw, and we said its ok just for shy )

That lot maturity you say you have.. that mature you act like..  saying others are just kids comparing with you.. be a man and dont changue things :good:

What you want show with that picture? 5 people attacking me can kill me? Congratz for your discovery.. and i dont know if you detected at that picture you are kissing my BG boots before i die :give_rose:

And elves dont want drama? Sorry you started posting it, dont try evade it because i will not give you the last word now, you started :)

Also some people there you defend went mad because cant kill me pvp, when they said are the pvp masters, can rape me etc etc .. i have a picture too for all that jaelous people and kids acting like adults 8)

Опубликованное фото

haha  span  dnt  post in our  topic  nd  dnt  talk in riddles .  u  nd  ur  team  only  knows  hw  to  disturb nothin  more  :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha  span  dnt  post in our  topic  nd  dnt  talk in riddles .  u  nd  ur  team  only  knows  hw  to  disturb nothin  more  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not riddles, all is clear in my post just is hard to accept it maybe, and i post here because your boss post a screen of me and name me here :good:

u  nd  ur  team  only  knows  hw  to  disturb nothin  more  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes only know disturb thats its for im full spanish full and helm lvl18 reezeeh full  supremenan gloves and helm lvl18 and full team medallons 18.  :) yea only know disturb and hunt elfs  :rofl: :rofl:  :rofl: poor junior cant win spanish using full moon defence in pvp  haha  :lol:

@Spanish, who said you are my friend here ;D 

Anything bad happened to you in the game you think its a personal lol its your choice coz for me its fun

My friends only few in mc including the other one that I put respect on him, but this is war game, so its not a big deal for me tho, we are still friends in other place.

The pic funny tho...(with your ballerina dying style  ;D ) no drama please...its just a game you see me attack me, and we do the same finish.

In fact you failed disturbing at guntram and drogon lol that make you pissed.

Next time bring much more ppl, don't worry we will not complain

Or my suggestion just stand near Ashalar, his mobs will guard you there just like other cowards

Remember, I am Juniorcel guardian  :dirol:

And he has better personality than you

Yes only know disturb thats its for im full spanish full and helm lvl18 reezeeh full  supremenan gloves and helm lvl18 and full team medallons 18.  :) yea only know disturb and hunt elfs  :rofl: :rofl:  :rofl: poor junior cant win spanish using full moon defence in pvp  haha  :lol:

stfu cross ur just nothing compare to aders... Construct ur comment properly better yet learn more english :facepalm: :facepalm:

stfu cross ur just nothing compare to aders... Construct ur comment properly better yet learn more english :facepalm: :facepalm:

I love to see when this lady got mad  ;D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes only know disturb thats its for im full spanish full and helm lvl18 reezeeh full  supremenan gloves and helm lvl18 and full team medallons 18.  :) yea only know disturb and hunt elfs  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: poor junior cant win spanish using full moon defence in pvp  haha  :lol:

too  poor  english  go  nd  learn  english  nd  abt  spanish  nd  moon def  thing  i  used  on 2 items he full moon def ( rich  hu revives  20 times  to kill elf :tease: )  nd  still i killed  him once  so stfu  :lol: :lol:

Anything bad happened to you in the game you think its a personal lol its your choice coz for me its fun

My friends only few in mc including the other one that I put respect on him, but this is war game, so its not a big deal for me tho, we are still friends in other place.

The pic funny tho...(with your ballerina dying style  ;D ) no drama please...its just a game you see me attack me, and we do the same finish.

Or my suggestion just stand near Ashalar, his mobs will guard you there just like other cowards

Yes i know in warspear rest of mortals animations of die is like a ballerin.. ofc slay die like a man mature, adult, stallion etc etc :wacko:

I didnt failed, 1 guy pmed me junior at bg and i went there to kill him.. but you attacked me and i call more people.. (not a suprise your attack, i was ready for that since you show your real face always had power and went arrogant killing marcin when you with many elves and outnumbered this update.. later you apologize and wanted peace when we raped you near dinalt.. you are so mature yes :wacko: .. sorry but if you allow to call me coward i judge you like a ducking kid wanting a lot grow up and be mature.. but in real you still bit pussy bro :facepalm: ) anyway we were lot fewer people than elves and you still didnt hunt anymore there and i already have full bg set.. so who failed really ? :unknw:

About "my fail" make me pissed is quite funny because i wasnt the guy who after die log off game so pissed and log on forum starting post pictures of my enemy dead.. and told you i didnt fail anyway :lol: :lol:

You end your mature post calling me coward.. funny too because i can go alone and enjoy game alone if i want.. not like others logging off if not online people to guard him..

Before call me coward show your bravery boss/man/adult/stallion come 1 v 1 i think i could make funny pics (just for fun nothing personal) :good:

Yes i know in warspear rest of mortals animations of die is like a ballerin.. ofc slay die like a man mature, adult, stallion etc etc :wacko:

I didnt failed, 1 guy pmed me junior at bg and i went there to kill him.. but you attacked me and i call more people.. (not a suprise your attack, i was ready for that since you show your real face always had power and went arrogant killing marcin when you with many elves and outnumbered this update.. later you apologize and wanted peace when we raped you near dinalt.. you are so mature yes :wacko: .. sorry but if you allow to call me coward i judge you like a ducking kid wanting a lot grow up and be mature.. but in real you still bit pussy bro :facepalm: ) anyway we were lot fewer people than elves and you still didnt hunt anymore there and i already have full bg set.. so who failed really ? :unknw:

About "my fail" make me pissed is quite funny because i wasnt the guy who after die log off game so pissed and log on forum starting post pictures of my enemy dead.. and told you i didnt fail anyway :lol: :lol:

You end your mature post calling me coward.. funny too because i can go alone and enjoy game alone if i want.. not like others logging off if not online people to guard him..

Before call me coward show your bravery boss/man/adult/stallion come 1 v 1 i think i could make funny pics (just for fun nothing personal) :good:

Haha lol you are funny

Always dragging your problem and biased to another problem

So be it, I am not high amped like you but still I can kill you and your disturber friends

Lol shaman taunting a melee class is a prove that you are coward since its unbalance lol

Btw, your english is good  (no personal)  ;D

I dont care if you hate me, coz I have fun

Finish, further comment from you I will not reply coz I smells drama queen here

Haha lol you are funny

Always dragging your problem and biased to another problem

So be it, I am not high amped like you but still I can kill you and your disturber friends

Lol shaman taunting a melee class is a prove that you are coward since its unbalance lol

Btw, your english is good  (no personal)  ;D

I dont care if you hate me, coz I have fun

Finish, further comment from you I will not reply coz I smells drama queen here

Your english is good too.

Then its ok, you got it. Im done here but i have the last word :drinks:

thx  slay  :blush:

sseemss am not d only one loves crossfit  :wacko: :wacko: much

cindy  many  love  cross :diablo:   bt  u  r  alwaz  at  top  queen  evil :blush: :blush: :pleasantry:

anyway we were lot fewer people than elves and you still didnt hunt anymore there and i already have full bg set.. so who failed really ? :unknw:

we  hav  got  life  spanish  :lol: . cant  be online  24x7  like  u :tease: :tease:   lol  grow  up kid  before calling  any1 else kid :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :crazy:

we  hav  got  life  spanish  :lol: . cant  be online  24x7  like  u :tease: :tease:   lol  grow  up kid  before calling  any1 else kid :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :crazy:

You dont know my life to judge it, and with my free time i do whatever i want.

Read your post again before call me kid then :facepalm: ,  your big mouth saying others bullshit about you rape me pvp etc and i shut up your mouth many times and you just go off always when you knew i did video :lol: You just are so mad at me :lol:

Опубликованное фото

PD: Stallion i was done here, keep an eye on your herd :drinks:

all this drama cause of a screenshot ?! dont take it too serious all,lets play the game and fight there :drinks:

Ya me haveis tocado los huevos,  hablo ingles cuando me sale de los HUEVOS y como quiero.

Todos sabemos lo puta que eres shylen, intentas ir de buena para luego dar por detras puta zorra askerosa  :)

El otro bd slay noob entiendo que te sientas impotente de no poder matar a nadie solo excepto a conejos y ratas ya que eres n puto juguete que solo sabe ir en grupito y sacar screens,  si eres tan pro intenta ir solo ahhhm ya me olvide que eres un bd y no puedes hacer nada  :rofl:

Despues esta el otro gilipollas de junior que se cree que es algo y no puede ni ganarme ami que soy melee y a spanish ni con moon defensa ni usando pots menudo acabados de la vida

tambien tengo para knox que es solo un rico que se a provechado bien de su clan que es todo falso  :bad: y aun asi no puede vs mi, ayer sufrio solito mi bg  :rofl:  :rofl: pobre novato knox  ;)

You see this in Spanish, learn Spanish if you want to understand my English is much better than some poor retarded people who think something here,  just do not waste my time or effort to respond to subnormal

shylen learn better spanish  if want read and understand  :search:

,  your big mouth saying others bullshit about you rape me pvp etc and i shut up your mouth many times and you just go off always when you knew i did video :lol: You just are so mad at me :lol:

haha  spanish  i  never  say  i  rape  any1 in  pvp  or  something  like  that i m not  a arrogant  fag like  u  :facepalm:  nd  if  u heard  it  from others  that i said  this , u better  be  sure of ur resources  wer u heard it  from  :facepalm:

nd  if  i m arrogant  or  not better  ask  ur  own mcs  friends ( except  ur  pet  cross nd  others hu u move with)  nd  then  conclude  hu  is  arrogant  :dirol: :dirol:

i alwaz  respect  any1  in pvp  nd  i  never  abuse  them after  they  lose or  i lose  better  ask  now  to other mcs 8)

shylen learn better spanish  if want read and understand  :search:

Idiota volver la escuela antes de decirme que, que yo sepa español no es un idioma internacional estúpido...no te pierdas jugar juegos mmo mientras que u En la escuela, véase wat suceder u ni siquiera puedes hablar inglés con fluidez pobre xavi siempre necesita ayuda de un traductor antes de que pueda entender inglés...

dumbass dis is an international forum, if u cant understand/speak english properly betters shut ur f***ing mouth and stop seeking attention...

:bad: :bad: 

done with this retarded kid  ;D ;D  ur just a waste of tym douche kid :facepalm: