Friends of Faith Family Book

bigcdawg

lol kai idk if anyones still ragnarok    ;D

huge thx to ryn for the sd hammer  :friends: and after talking with him i realised even tho ive playef this game for almost  2 yrs there still soo much i didnt know  :drinks:

btw is anyone still playing  midgard  i wasnt able to run it on my phone but on my frnds i can play it lol ive still got like 8 mounts i bought never used  :yahoo: hopefully ill get back on it

Guyz im gonna move to console online gaming im just waiting for the playstation 4 here at qatar gonna try some upcoming mmorpg like final fantasy 14 realm reborn and phantasy star online 2 (i cant wait to play this pso2) so im hoping to play with you guyz in this next generation console with the features like group cam while playing and as far as I know the ps4 is much cheaper in corey and kai's country but im sure ryn and sindy can afford ps4  ;D

if u get a chance jason check out final fantasy 11 the new expansion looks awesome  lol also i can play it on my xbox  :yahoo:

hi guys  :yahoo:  wish yall go back to warspear  :blush:

i dont think so.........

Kasi hindi ka pinoy :)

• 2 weeks later...

Im gonna look it up now jas. For pc I might just get it. Ive always loved FF

it will be in the intl. market on august 27 kai but you can buy it now in your country and enter the open beta stage im gonna play at my ps3 if only i could pre order it now but my relatives there in america dont have time to check the retail store for ps3 cd  :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finished FFXIV ARR Beta yesterday and it was awesome so i pre ordered jason.cant u preorder from the square enix site? If u do u get early access. im on Coeurl server. its a north american server so if u dont want that let me know .

P>S> Hi everyone Happy belated birthday to anyone i missed. hope everyone is doing fine. also Guild wars 2 is having a free trial coming up so if u want to play with me for a few days sign up. Im on DESOLATION SERVER. Let me know.

Finished FFXIV ARR Beta yesterday and it was awesome so i pre ordered jason.cant u preorder from the square enix site? If u do u get early access. im on Coeurl server. its a north american server so if u dont want that let me know .

P>S> Hi everyone Happy belated birthday to anyone i missed. hope everyone is doing fine. also Guild wars 2 is having a free trial coming up so if u want to play with me for a few days sign up. Im on DESOLATION SERVER. Let me know.

i reached lvl 8 only with my lancer yesterday kai damn yea its awesome i play at Lamia server but its ok kai you choose which server we will play yet still i suggest we play at the newest server  ;D

im sooooo jealous of u two playing ff14  it looks soo awesome    >:D   

ive been trying to get into dynasty warriors online  :yahoo:

ill probably stay on coeurl since my lancer is 16 and pugelist is 8. but i can always make another in case u have other friends playing

ok kai ill make at coeurl too ill play at 27 so can you kindly save your spare lancer gears for me cause im sure you will be a DRAGOON before 27  ;D

@corey c'mon bro ffxiv is playable via pc and ps3 join us  ::)

jason id love to play it  first gotta get my life sorted out    lol the only pc i have is a laptop which i doubt will run ff 14    im gonna try to play ff 11 cause its on the xbox  which i have  :dirol:

hello all, Im new to FoF

I speak Spanish and English

I hope we can learn from each other and help each other get stronger

btw, last nite I deposited a set of repair scrolls into warehouse, and now they are gone.

no big deal, I will deposit another set, but pls, use them 1 by 1 as needed.

thx :)

hello all, Im new to FoF

btw, last nite I deposited a set of repair scrolls into warehouse, and now they are gone.

they were used 1by1 i think xD u dont have to keep depositing bro, people should be able to get at least their own repairs. ofc if they have in guild bank they will use (saves them gold :P ) i didnt take any but on behalf of the guild we welcome ur donation  :drinks:

hello all, Im new to FoF

Spea Tagalog :)

• 4 weeks later...

just stopping in to say hello      btw if anyone wants to join me  im playing rift  8)

wish i can big bro  :wacko:  . my bro i think found a new game also and soon retire :( . he is asking if anybody wants to buy his chars :D

Ano ang gagawin ko mga tao lolz :crazy:

Saan ba kau nakatira? xD

woi they are not filipinos.. lol. except kervince & shyleen  . di ka nila maiintindihan.  :wacko:

hi all,

just saw on another post level 4 guild requires 3.2 million  :facepalm:

cant imagine what future levels would be like... game is designed to suck you in forever

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

wish i can big bro  :wacko:  . my bro i think found a new game also and soon retire :( . he is asking if anybody wants to buy his chars :D

woi they are not filipinos.. lol. except kervince & shyleen  . di ka nila maiintindihan.  :wacko:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

late reply XD

• 1 month later...