Friends of Faith Family Book

bigcdawg

damn jason im only lvl 13  but im running the blood bros events so i dont have much free time

awesome game tho hopeing we can all play together again  :yahoo:

My name is "Slaydoc" and "Slayrok" both lv1  ;D

yay ryns more noob then me  ;D 8)

:blush: yea i plan to be a noob that following Jason

It's strange that just like Jason, I can't add friend

:blush: yea i plan to be a noob that following Jason

It's strange that just like Jason, I can't add friend

yea ryn adding a friend is still bug for now try to pm me instead xd

• 2 weeks later...

remove me from member list, dont want to be here anymore. when family members start jumping in group in pvp cave (just because spanish asks)  it's the time when i quit that family.

thank you for showing your true colours Shyleen, hope spanish gives you lot of signs in return for being a good soldier for him  :facepalm:

yes mad, when your so called friends atack you 3vs1 in pvp cave for no reason... i mean, just because spanish cry to you. he's +10 does he need your help to kill me alone? LOL nice "family".

ill leave u the platform to do the talking, which you are good at, and we do the action...soooo goodluck

and btw, i never bow to anyone nor manipulate anybody, im free to do what ever i wanna do in this game especially now was bored and been long time didn't kill elves/war...truly i pity on you  :cray: :cray:

the platform is all yours, cya n game drama queen  :lol:

so the person you chose to kill first, in the place where people do 1vs1, is me alongside spanish. ofc he ask you.. he warned me his friends would jump me in pvp cave. guess that means hes a poor defenseless guy and you need to defend that pussy. i seem to recall raping you the only time we did 1vs1 today( using lock in cross and you die 1vs1? ask sulla to teach you). so i guess maybe you are better at talking than playing  :facepalm:

so the person you chose to kill first, in the place where people do 1vs1, is me alongside spanish. ofc he ask you.. he warned me his friends would jump me in pvp cave. guess that means hes a poor defenseless guy and you need to defend that pussy. i seem to recall raping you the only time we did 1vs1 today( using lock in cross and you die 1vs1? ask sulla to teach you). so i guess maybe you are better at talking than playing  :facepalm:

like you don't defend diabloro or juni?

she is bored and felt like killing elfs for / with a friend, unlike most of this games paranoid ♥♥♥♥ brain people who jizz over crossing kills and arena wins and other useless 2d drama, shy just wants to have fun with her friends killing elfs, and wont take this seriously and personal as most.  .

and better leave this topic if your not a member anymore, slay doesn't like drama here.

or chillout and forget this drama for awhile.

they only atacking me *z* i dont call that killing elfs, i call that killing me. so it's a betrayal cause there was no reason for her to jump me in pvp cave.

Frienlist on ragnarok is fixed so plz let me know your ign guyz who ever is playing

jas nde me makapaglaro  :cray: :cray:  anf tagal magloading tapos bigla magstop  :bad:  cge nde xa pede sa tab ko :facepalm:

jas nde me makapaglaro  :cray: :cray:  anf tagal magloading tapos bigla magstop  :bad:  cge nde xa pede sa tab ko :facepalm:

bka outdated version mo shy dto mkakakuha latest version http://valkyrieuprising.com/index.php?/topic/147-ragnarok-valkyrie-uprising-apk-for-international-users/

remove me from member list, dont want to be here anymore. when family members start jumping in group in pvp cave (just because spanish asks)  it's the time when i quit that family.

thank you for showing your true colours Shyleen, hope spanish gives you lot of signs in return for being a good soldier for him  :facepalm:

I am very sad knowing this  :facepalm:

Anyone playing RO, Jason will give you rare gears  :blush:

I have also but mostly for swordman class

Less drama here lol

Love the game so far

Geodude - swordman lv30  8) (tanker type)

lol, they still causing drama, when i left the game i though it would end but hell no  ;D .

Looks like people always find someone else to start that drama acting..

Anyway, Jason, that ragnarok is for phone right? maybe i play too, later? ^^

lol, they still causing drama, when i left the game i though it would end but hell no  ;D .

Looks like people always find someone else to start that drama acting..

Anyway, Jason, that ragnarok is for phone right? maybe i play too, later? ^^

yes its for android and ios me and slay are in mirmir server if you gonna play please make a acolyte or mage the game is populated with swordsman atm  ;D  download the game here http://valkyrieuprising.com/index.php?/topic/147-ragnarok-valkyrie-uprising-apk-for-international-users/

• 2 weeks later...

Happy birthday Rahul

wishing you all the best

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can i have some bags for my baby mage? and maybe other mages items if there is so?  :drinks:

Yea sure for the original owner of Gradex not you.

We know who you are...

No above your head right?

R u guys DEAD? or Scattered

Btw Bkit pa binuo yong FOF? yes i know na matagal na kau na friends  :friends:  sino yong leader? at ano ngayon yong linalaro niyo?except yong iba^^ :drinks: (IGNORE IF YOUR A IGNORANT OR WALANG PAKEALAM :facepalm: )

im  baaaaaaacccccckkkkk 8)

Welcome back big bro  :drinks: :yahoo: .. im back too. hehe.. 

R u guys DEAD? or Scattered

Btw Bkit pa binuo yong FOF? yes i know na matagal na kau na friends  :friends:  sino yong leader? at ano ngayon yong linalaro niyo?except yong iba^^ :drinks: (IGNORE IF YOUR A IGNORANT OR WALANG PAKEALAM :facepalm: )

da hu po kaw? i dont think other FOF can understand tagalog.. or the google translate can translate this well. lol